Nuts are good?

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Mines are pretty good

how are we supposed to know without pics?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, BoneDensity, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
Not great I basically never eat them. Brasil nuts can have a place if you need a source of selenium though just 1 or 2 gets you daily requirement I think.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
They are healthy

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
Not great I basically never eat them. Brasil nuts can have a place if you need a source of selenium though just 1 or 2 gets you daily requirement I think.
Yes i used to eat 1 every day

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Why you think so i think they cause acne
Why would they cause acne?
Also I think they are healthy because they are very nutritious. But they are also very high calorie and it's easy to overeat on them.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Why would they cause acne?
Also I think they are healthy because they are very nutritious. But they are also very high calorie and it's easy to overeat on them.
very fat and i hear doctor say it does acne

• +1
They're pointless. Not as nutritious as meat, not as cheap as other plant food.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Deleted member 19905
They're pointless. Not as nutritious as meat, not as cheap as other plant food.
Depends. In my country sunflower seeds are around 7-9 PLN per kg (1 dollar is about 4.7 PLN now). Meat is 12-40 in normal shop, grass fed beef is 80+ (sometimes even around 150)
Someo other prices for comparison
Most groats (millet, buckwheat, barley are popular food in slavic countries) 5-12 PLN per kg
potatoes, lowest quality ~1 or even below PLN per kg
salad potatoes with thin skin around 3-5 PLN per kg
butter 32 PLN per kg

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
In my country sunflower seeds are around 7-9 PLN per kg (1 dollar is about 4.7 PLN now).
Well, those are the cheapest you can get, I was thinking about low carb nuts like brazil, which is about 2x the price of beef liver.

• +1
Well, those are the cheapest you can get, I was thinking about low carb nuts like brazil, which is about 2x the price of beef liver.
Ah ok.
Liver is wasteproduct. From cheapest factory farm I think it's gonna 6-10 PLN. But it's 50/50 whether you'll get food poisoning or not. I see a lot of people here tell to eat raw liver. I wouldn't try it in Poland:lul:

As I look on the internet lamb liver is 39 PLN per kg. Brazil nuts are around 38 if you buy 1kg package, though they might've went up since our economy is worsening. Beef liver I cannot find

Ah ok.
Liver is wasteproduct. From cheapest factory farm I think it's gonna 6-10 PLN. But it's 50/50 whether you'll get food poisoning or not. I see a lot of people here tell to eat raw liver. I wouldn't try it in Poland:lul:

As I look on the internet lamb liver is 39 PLN per kg. Brazil nuts are around 38 if you buy 1kg package, though they might've went up since our economy is worsening. Beef liver I cannot find
nvm I found. Cow calf liver for 59 PLN per kg

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
As I look on the internet lamb liver is 39 PLN per kg. Brazil nuts are around 38 if you buy 1kg package
Yeah, they should be about the same, not 2x, i for confused.

• +1
Pure poison.

You are better off smoking.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and SoonToAscend
Almonds make a solid snack. Healthier than chips

• Love it
Yeah, they should be about the same, not 2x, i for confused.
Depends on country. I am pretty sure in Greenland or Mongolia liver would be wayy cheaper.

nuts are high calorie and tend to disrupt Dht

contrast in libido and psychology on and off them

• +1
nuts are high calorie and tend to disrupt Dht
Welp yeah, it's one of their problems due to beta-sitosterol.
But still, african hunter-gatherers eat a lot of nuts and they got big dicks, so I assume it doesn't lower too much. Same for south americans.

they are good for gymcels especially almonds

my nut is thick and full of protein