D

Deleted member 60975

Master

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 48689

Last edited:
I shaved my head 15-20 times this year thinking the government was planting spying strands of hair, I’ve changed my phone 5 times , I’ve changed the way I speak and think because I thought they were reading my mind I changed the way I talk to other niggers fearing they would plant more spy shit into my life whenever someone insults me I reply back calmly and apologize even though I haven’t made a mistake thinking the same shit they would spy on me and plant cameras in my house then attack me, on top of all of that my ugly looks and body , just one reason to live just one no one has been good to not even my family why should I live for them ???
Ted Kaczynskis me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
@edgemaxx givw advice nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
@Rawprimalooks will raw milkshake help y

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Last edited:
Marathon of Seagal movies

• JFL
Reactions: Freakshow and Deleted member 60975
There is no reason to continue living. Anyone who tells you otherwise is an insect.

Another example of the human body failing. I hate flesh!
IMG 4712

Why would you take advice from meV

• JFL
I shaved my head 15-20 times this year thinking the government was planting spying strands of hair, I’ve changed my phone 5 times , I’ve changed the way I speak and think because I thought they were reading my mind I changed the way I talk to other niggers fearing they would plant more spy shit into my life whenever someone insults me I reply back calmly and apologize even though I haven’t made a mistake thinking the same shit they would spy on me and plant cameras in my house then attack me, on top of all of that my ugly looks and body , just one reason to live just one no one has been good to not even my family why should I live for them ???
ER or rot

😆👍

• JFL