NYC is mostly Just be Asian than JBW

Mako

Mako

A rather ugly brother with flows thats gorgeous
I'm in NYC for a trip, and I've been walking around. I've been paying attention to all the couples around me (tbh it's suicidefuel here, I'll be leaving Monday morning so it won't last long) and I've seen more AMFM couples than WMAF couples.

I don't know maybe it's because I'm just in the wrong boroughs, I bet if I go to like Staten Island I'll see more JBW couples or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 9670
half of the forum don’t go outside, jbw isn’t legit in most areas of the United States. which shouldn’t be a surprise since most people are white here jfl

most zoomers stick to their own race, and most wmaf couples are 40+ years old. this is west coast San Jose though, can’t confirm any other area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, justinzayn, Cheesyrumble and 6 others
AMFM. female male :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17791, Looks234 and 6 others
now is the time to be an asian male

@dat feel
@traveler
@WhiskeyCocaine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21620 and traveler
half of the forum don’t go outside, jbw isn’t legit in most areas of the United States. which shouldn’t be a surprise since most people are white here jfl

most zoomers stick to their own race, and most wmaf couples are 40+ years old. this is west coast San Jose though, can’t confirm any other area
It's indians who dont live in the west who spread JBW

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
@Octillionaire nigger

legit

street food and latina females

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I'm in NYC for a trip, and I've been walking around. I've been paying attention to all the couples around me (tbh it's suicidefuel here, I'll be leaving Monday morning so it won't last long) and I've seen more AMFM couples than WMAF couples.

I don't know maybe it's because I'm just in the wrong boroughs, I bet if I go to like Staten Island I'll see more JBW couples or some shit

You're probably in Manhattan Im guessing ,so those are mostly tourist you're seeing not natives

In NY there isn't really anything like JBW etc,its just and overall mixture of every race dating each other,
like you don't really see a predominance of one race capitalizing the dating here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii and 1 other person
You're probably in Manhattan Im guessing ,so those are mostly tourist you're seeing not natives

In NY there isn't really anything like JBW etc,its just and overall mixture of every race dating each other,
like you don't really see a predominance of one race capitalizing the dating here
Yeah you right

I live in nyc and you have no clue what you’re talking about
Exactly, I see WMAF everywhere in Queens except for Koreans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, justinzayn, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
now is the time to be an asian male

@dat feel
@traveler
@WhiskeyCocaine
I’ve seen a couple here in Sydney

Average looking to be honest

Used to be so rare to see one

All power to them

The opposite of JBW is true

Women hate white men and want ethnic men and niggers. They have to rely on fake, old dating "stats" to "prove" white men are attractive. They are wrong - we aren't!

legit

just be ethnic and approach theory

females get horny then they fuck @btsgangruling

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
You are probably seeing Asian girls with blonde hair and assuming they are white.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 17311

Yeah JBW IS ONLy true in Asia.

I do wonder though, does JBW holds true in multi ethnic USA cities??

In an NYC or LA or Chicago would noodles and ethnic whores only date white guys and LTR guys of their own race, or date all kinds of guys?

but but but I was told that one day when I peak in age, all the azn girls will lust for my white sausage because it's so huge?

Hasn’t been my experience

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Just like what was said earlier. Zoomers are actually the most anti race mixing generation despite the propaganda. WMAF disparity is generally thanks to older generation. I genuinely believe that with zoomers, there isnt a racial combination that drastically favors one gender

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Just like what was said earlier. Zoomers are actually the most anti race mixing generation despite the propaganda. WMAF disparity is generally thanks to older generation. I genuinely believe that with zoomers, there isnt a racial combination that drastically favors one gender
People become so woke, that interracial couples are seen as non progressive for minorities. There is much more racial pride from western zoomers than the older generations