NYC WomanPunchMan Arrested [Video]

human304

human304

Kraken

Skiboky Stora (40) went around punching and harrassing 50+ women.
20240329 135222

Two brutal things from the video, one lightskin black girl literally ran from him and other black girl was crying to the police saying this guy smashed my face but Police apprehended her and let this nigger go.

Nigger men are not punished, no race of men get this my protection from these Woke White Society.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur your nightclub incident perfectly matches this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nevermind2, bedes, northern mogger and 8 others
Edit this out so the FBI don’t come knocking

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Sprinkles, human304 and 1 other person

View attachment 2826271

Two brutal things from the video, one lightskin black girl literally ran from him and other black girl was crying to the police saying this guy smashed my face but Police apprehended her and let this nigger go.

Nigger men are not punished, no race of men get this my protection from these Woke White Society.

Lol America is becoming more and more like South Africa, Brazil, Sweden, Jamaica day by day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), human304 and 1 other person

View attachment 2826271

White foid should have challenged him to a fight

• +1
Reactions: human304
SAINT SKIBODY

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, human304, Azr616 and 1 other person
Lol America is becoming more and more like South Africa, Brazil, Sweden, Jamaica day by day.
Jam and Sweden isn’t like this.

But South Africa is unironically worse than this.

Fits Brazil just fine, an black butter punching randoms in the face lol but then again women are cunts so theh deserve it

• +1

View attachment 2826271

This nigga has issues just watched the video he needs to be apprehended thrown in jail with the key thrown away then left there to rott. What an absolute chode.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, BigJimsWornOutTires and standardcel
free him

he got setup

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, human304, Azr616 and 1 other person
Jam and Sweden isn’t like this.

But South Africa is unironically worse than this.

Fits Brazil just fine, an black butter punching randoms in the face lol but then again women are cunts so theh deserve it
Are you south african?

• +1
Mogger :chad::chad: I wish I was this low inhib

based nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

View attachment 2826271

I don't know what to believe here. This motherfucker's a pedestrian troll. He targets the stuck-up women dressed like whores, the weirdo attention seekers, women known to be bitches, lesbians, obvious liberal snowflakes, come on! This motherfucker's epic.

I got a feeling someone "else" sucker punched that woman and he's getting the shitstorm because he's based.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and human304