O’ Pry’s Subhuman Parents

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken

Mom is actually pretty good looking. Can’t say the same for his dad. It’s all about random recombination.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
his mom is very fuckable and his father is huge, wdym

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Reoa, inceletto and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
imagine mogging your bro that hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded, SubhumanCurrycel and Short Ugly and Brown
Substantive response.
What kind of response you expect if you think that being over 6'2 with huge frame isnt able to make up slighty below average face (not to mention that he was fat in this picture)? There is no way to make conversation with you because you will stuck at your delusional thinking that face is only measurment...
this guy probably mogs you being 60 years old oldcel, not to mention he breeded literally demi-god looking son

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, SubhumanCurrycel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
What kind of response you expect if you think that being over 6'2 with huge frame isnt able to make up slighty below average face (not to mention that he was fat in this picture)? There is no way to make conversation with you because you will stuck at your delusional thinking that face is only measurment...
this guy probably mogs you being 60 years old oldcel, not to mention he breeded literally demi-god looking son

Yes, being 6’4 and built big won’t elevate that 4/10 face to anything above a 6/10. He is still dead average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and needsolution
The dad has some good facial features
Sure. I’d say his face is a 5/10. He made a kid with a face very close to 10/10.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
Chico and DiCaprio also have subhuman parents
DiCaprio's parents
556bf42ebffd5d344e102c97852b47d4

Chico's parents

His father is balding hard, I wonder if chico shaved his head for hair transplant

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
“recombination” Nigga u probably don’t know what it means so stfu

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 2733

Jesus that guy is built like a tank

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Genetic recombination is truly amazing

Chico and DiCaprio also have subhuman parents
DiCaprio's parents
View attachment 528323
Chico's parents
View attachment 528324
His father is balding hard, I wonder if chico shaved his head for hair transplant
and this is why I started to have doubt evoultion and our understanding of evolution
I have also seen ton shit of decent looking kids with really bad looking parents and the upside

and this is why I started to have doubt evoultion and our understanding of evolution
I have also seen ton shit of decent looking kids with really bad looking parents and the upside
Fucking huge avi halo

why would nature make an attractive man being attracted to an attractive woman if the combination would make an incel?
because it's very unlikely that it would make an incel

because it's very unlikely that it would make an incel
yea you are right
do you think that racemixing can also cause that since what makes 1 race look better might not apply to the other? many incels including me are racemixed and have above average looking parents

yea you are right
do you think that racemixing can also cause that since what makes 1 race look better might not apply to the other? many incels including me are racemixed and have above average looking parents
From personal experience coming from a country with huge amounts of race mixing, it's potentially great but most of the time it leads to trash.

Hes giving genes for good height body and bone mass what else do u want thats anyones dream then mom for aesthetic
He has a good height and frame, and a dead average/slightly below average face. O’ Pry got his height and half his frame, yet a perfect face. His mom is decent but not anywhere near O Pry.