OBEESE BLACK GIRL GETS UNLIMITED MATCHES

Why the hell are men acting like this?
Why do these normies seriously have no standards?

They’re actually pissing me off now. They’re the reason why when I’m out in a club/pub, subhuman/deathnic/overweight girls think it’s okay to approach me. Actually makes me hella depressed that this is what the world has become.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, PrinceLuenLeoncur, micropp and 6 others
1/10 girl has more options than a 7/10 man

old news

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 51781, Gerardwayfan and 2 others

They’re actually pissing me off now. They’re the reason why when I’m out in a club/pub, subhuman/deathnic/overweight girls think it’s okay to approach me. Actually makes me hella depressed that this is what the world has become.
Rate me avi

Define deathnic

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Noah boat mogs ngl

Noah boat mogs ngl
I caged how they put noah as attractive he and ryan ugly asf and it doesn't help they're 6'3-6'4 youtube halo
They joke about their inceldom all the time tbh

Brutal, Ive been warning the forum for time about how easy dating is for 400lb sheboons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, micropp, Copeful and 1 other person
Rate me avi
If avi means avatar then she’s okay-ish

I wouldn’t feel ashamed to be dating her, face is pretty enough, and she has huge boobs halo.
Maybe a bit on fat side, but nothing terrible.

What’s her name?

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Thoughts on latina
Latinas are mostly okay, cause they usually have lighter skin colour. I’m hit and miss on them.
But tbh, where I live there aren’t latinas around really.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If avi means avatar then she’s okay-ish

I wouldn’t feel ashamed to be dating her, face is pretty enough, and she has huge boobs halo.
Maybe a bit on fat side, but nothing terrible.

What’s her name?
Colleen333 dont know the name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Latinas are mostly okay, cause they usually have lighter skin colour. I’m hit and miss on them.
But tbh, where I live there aren’t latinas around really.
Thoughts on hapa and mena

Brutal, Ive been warning the forum for time about how easy dating is for 400lb sheboons
1/10 girl has more options than a 7/10 man

old news
I thought this was all a joke until now.

Why are these women’s ego so high?

Literally explains why these obeese girls think they can talk to me. I really want to say to them “you’re wayy too ugly to be talking to me” (like how an attractive girl would to an ugly guy), but I’m too kind hearted to say that.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
I thought this was all a joke until now.

Why are these women’s ego so high?

Literally explains why these obeese girls think they can talk to me. I really want to say to them “you’re wayy too ugly to be talking to me” (like how an attractive girl would to an ugly guy), but I’m too kind hearted to say that.
Ive been in the gulag when it comes to studying juggernaut law. Ive dated 400lb black girls and they even get approached in public a few times a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Blackgymmax
Thoughts on hapa and mena
HAPA can be a bit too Chinese looking for my liking.
And MENA can be a bit too ethnic for me, and dark.

But if they look white tbh, I don’t really mind.

Ive been in the gulag when it comes to studying juggernaut law. Ive dated 400lb black girls and they even get approached in public a few times a month
Ridiculous state for the current dating market.

These men should be ashamed of themselves.

• +1
Also why would you be dating 400lb black girls?? 🤔🤔

• JFL
Problem is ratios, when you account for catfish, onlyfans, romance scammer accounts you end up with like 8 men to 1 women. You can't even really blame the chick's because let's be real, if it was flipped you guys would only fuck stacies lol

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
I just watched the whole thing they really said looksmax at the end. Jfl this shit is more mainstream than I thought if normies be casually saying that now

Define white

White as in light/fair skin colour and eurocentric features.

Nothing wrong with that + they resemble typical Latinas

Not all. My wife passes as mulatta

Also why do you have a problem with people having a specific type? You’re always banging on about how people should want ethnic girls over white girls. I get that maybe you don’t like white girls, but if I do, there’s nothing wrong with it.

Accepting a fat girl is when God finally breaks you. Once you are broken you'll no longer be needed. God will not get any enjoyment from bullying you. You will get hit by a car.

Problem is ratios, when you account for catfish, onlyfans, romance scammer accounts you end up with like 8 men to 1 women. You can't even really blame the chick's because let's be real, if it was flipped you guys would only fuck stacies lol
My problem is not with the women. It’s with the men who are giving loads of attention to girls wayy beaneath their looks level.

People should only make moves on their looksmatch and higher. When a Chad makes a move on a girl who is 400lbs and obese, that girls standards are gonna be completely skewed now. The only guys that should be going for girls like that are sub5s.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and TheRagingBull
White as in light/fair skin colour and eurocentric features.

Also why do you have a problem with people having a specific type? You’re always banging on about how people should want ethnic girls over white girls. I get that maybe you don’t like white girls, but if I do, there’s nothing wrong with it.
Who the fuck cares about European features

You are just like those Asian millennial foids who exclusively chase white men

Jfl at u dumb niggers thinking this means anything. Even the foids themselves would laugh at you

Who the fuck cares about European features
I mean the whole of the beauty standard pretty much is based on “European features”.

And why are people not allowed to have preferences?

Not really

You’re half south Asian jfl no different than the foids who chase after white
Emphasis on the word “half”. I’m also half white. And most south Asian people around me think I’m white until I tell them my name.

By going for white girls, I’m still going for girls in my ethnicity, as I am still half white.

You just hate white people for some reason.

Femcels don’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Ricky212
Who the fuck are these men? Who are these simps with standards this low? After 10 years of red pilling and normie men waking up to female privilege etc., how can this happen?

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and klip11
Emphasis on the word “half”. I’m also half white. And most south Asian people around me think I’m white until I tell them my name.

By going for white girls, I’m still going for girls in my ethnicity, as I am still half white.

You just hate white people for some reason.
You are mixed and you’re going for foids outside your ethnicity. And most people think I’m mixed or light ethnic or Latino so stop the cap

That guy is like mid low mtn. Not v attractive but doesn't matter
Yh I agree the guy is like MTN

But I shared the video coz I saw how many matches an obese black girl with kids who seemed like complete trash was able to get.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You are mixed and you’re going for foids outside your ethnicity. And most people think I’m mixed or light ethnic or Latino so stop the cap
My ethnicity = Kashmiri + British

British = white

Me going for white girls ≠ me going for girls who are not my ethnicity

If I went for black, HAPA, MENA, then sure this would be going for girls who are outside of my ethnicity.

I can go for both south Asian and white girls and be still dating girls in my ethnicity.

Unless u wanna get really anal about it and say I should only date half white half brown girls. But I barely meet them (met like 1 in the last year), so that would just be idiotic to close of my dating pool that much.

Also you have dated out of your ethnicity (going with a half black girl).

Yh I agree the guy is like MTN

But I shared the video coz I saw how many matches an obese black girl with kids who seemed like complete trash was able to get.
I'm not surprised. I saw it in person Literally with a guy from this very forum who looked decent and had a good body fw a 250lbs black girl. Mind blowing how pathetic these subhumans

why people think multiple jump cuts are value added?

My ethnicity = Kashmiri + British

British = white

Me going for white girls ≠ me going for girls who are not my ethnicity

If I went for black, HAPA, MENA, then sure this would be going for girls who are outside of my ethnicity.
Hapa is half white and also mixed so that’s not outside of your ethnicity. What’s wrong with hapa
I can go for both south Asian and white girls and be still dating girls in my ethnicity.

Unless u wanna get really anal about it and say I should only date half white half brown girls. But I barely meet them (met like 1 in the last year), so that would just be idiotic to close of my dating pool that much.
Yeah but why do you see dating pajeets as out of your ethnicity lol
Also you have dated out of your ethnicity (going with a half black girl).
She is half mena like me so

Yeah but why do you see dating pajeets as out of your ethnicity lol
never said I do

I just don’t find dark skin colour attractive in women

Also just wanna state we’re not required to date people in our ethnicity only. If that were the case me or you would have never been born, and neither would your wife, as our parents are from different ethnic backgrounds.

never said I do

I just don’t find dark skin colour attractive in women

Also just wanna state we’re not required to date people in our ethnicity only. If that were the case me or you would have never been born, and neither would your wife, as our parents are from different ethnic backgrounds.
HAPA isn't dark skin retard

All the men who liked her profile must be castrated. Jesus Christ.