Obese 200lbs+ Bloatmaxxed 5’5 Currycels Mog Battle

Who mogs among these 2 subhumans of Looksmax.org?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
@LUCIFERIAN

@Zer0/∞
3E3A3166 C96F 4F4C B9A2 0DF5B43FDF21

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ItsOver.com, fjor2096 and 11 others
Holy Shit...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ItsOver.com, fjor2096 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, House Lannister, iwillbeflinch and 2 others
@n0rthface :ogre:

@SubhumanCurrycel

I see I could have it worse... Much worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ItsOver.com, fjor2096 and 8 others
Uber mentions mogs

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Mog battle for who’s uglier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ItsOver.com and iwillbeflinch
I need to wash my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
2793947_3E3A3166-C96F-4F4C-B9A2-0DF5B43FDF21.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18045
@Zer0/∞ Right now @LUCIFERIAN mogs but your potential is higher. This guy should look more or less like your final looksmaxed version after gymceling, tretinoin and grooming properly.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 17164 and Deleted member 18480
2nd guy mogged by mclovin

@Zer0/∞ Right now @LUCIFERIAN mogs but your potential is higher. This guy should look more or less like your final looksmaxed version after gymceling, tretinoin and grooming properly.

@FailedNormieManlet you made a TikTok bhai?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480, Ahrimancel and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet you made a TikTok bhai?
Caging hard, another perm maxxed curry. I swear man curries will be hoping on the perm pill from now on.

I did actually used to make tiktoks and would get like 5k views regularly back in 2018/19. I stopped making tiktoks after I got JB fans telling me weird shit. I did make decent content but my fans were all literally 8 - 14 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17344, Ahrimancel and 1 other person
I did actually used to make tiktoks and would get like 5k views regularly back in 2018/19. I stopped making tiktoks after I got JB fans telling me weird shit. I did make decent content but my fans were all literally 8 - 14 years old
Mirin son but that’s disturbing wtf. So TikTok really is made up of mostly kids?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and FailedNormieManlet
Mirin son but that’s disturbing wtf. So TikTok really is made up of mostly kids?
Dead serious, I had like 8 year olds regularly commenting on my posts saying I was funny af. I was on omegle once too and put tiktok as an interest and literal 12 and 13 year old girls recognised me from their FYP age.

I remember I was speaking to one girl who I thought was like 16, not speaking sexually or anything (I think it is weird personally sexting and shit on omegle) but were just speaking about tiktok and stuff in general. And then she said I was cute and whatever, I laughed it off and was like thanks. We spoke for a bit more and then she says to me.

"Promise you won't skip me if I tell you something?"

I was like okay.

Bitch tells me she is 12 years old and really likes me. JFL I told her I was 18 and she's far too young and that she shouldn't be telling guys my age that sort of thing as some guys might acc take advantage of her and ruin her life and she is best off dating guys her age if she wants a healthy development. I then said bye to her.

Another time I was speaking to these two girls who recognised me too, they were both friends fucking around on omegle and one of them followed my account JFL. The one who followed me, she left to get a glass of water and her friend tells me "promise you won't tell her this?"

I say "erm okay?"

"my friend has a crush on you and thinks you're cute lol"

JFL. I do think if I continued making tiktoks from 2018/19 onwards I'd have gotten a decent following since I have seem to have somewhat potential to eboy maxx.

But trust me on this one, these tiktok eboy maxxers, most of their clout comes from literal 13 and 14 year old girls, not many girls past 20 find that eboy look that attractive

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Dead serious, I had like 8 year olds regularly commenting on my posts saying I was funny af. I was on omegle once too and put tiktok as an interest and literal 12 and 13 year old girls recognised me from their FYP age.

I remember I was speaking to one girl who I thought was like 16, not speaking sexually or anything (I think it is weird personally sexting and shit on omegle) but were just speaking about tiktok and stuff in general. And then she said I was cute and whatever, I laughed it off and was like thanks. We spoke for a bit more and then she says to me.

I was like okay.

Bitch tells me she is 12 years old and really likes me. JFL I told her I was 18 and she's far too young and that she shouldn't be telling guys my age that sort of thing as some guys might acc take advantage of her and ruin her life and she is best off dating guys her age if she wants a healthy development. I then said bye to her.

Another time I was speaking to these two girls who recognised me too, they were both friends fucking around on omegle and one of them followed my account JFL. The one who followed me, she left to get a glass of water and her friend tells me "promise you won't tell her this?"

I say "erm okay?"

JFL. I do think if I continued making tiktoks from 2018/19 onwards I'd have gotten a decent following since I have seem to have somewhat potential to eboy maxx.

But trust me on this one, these tiktok eboy maxxers, most of their clout comes from literal 13 and 14 year old girls, not many girls past 20 find that eboy look that attractive
Mmm minors… :aheago:
A027DB1C DEDD 47D4 81E2 2D3A40F897C9

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mastermind, Ahrimancel, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others

I was like okay.

I say "erm okay?"

What the….

I’ve never touched that app and now I’m definitely never going to. These children annoy the fuck out of me tbh if I see a 15 year old irl I just think fuck off kid but these ‘muh jb’ nonces apparently are attracted to them.

Thanks for the insight, fuck TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What the….

I’ve never touched that app and now I’m definitely never going to. These children annoy the fuck out of me tbh if I see a 15 year old irl I just think fuck off kid but these ‘muh jb’ nonces apparently are attracted to them.

Thanks for the insight, fuck TikTok.
Yeah it was pretty disturbing and made me quit making tiktoks all together, idk how people struggle getting views on that app, it's so easy. Most of my tiktoks weren't even like weird thirst traps or anything too, a lot of it was just comedy based skits and other funny stuff.

Whenever I see like 13-15 year olds and even 16 year olds, I always think they look a little weird. Like under-developed and not like an adult facially. I do lowkey think a lot of male tiktok thirst trap guys are pedos or some shit. Like it is uncomfortable thinking that actual 13 year old girls think of you that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Both should slay in the west