Obese guy with normal weight gf

D

Deleted member 54067

I checked to confirm they were a couple before I took a pic, they were holding hands and they kissed a few times.
She was around 7/10 facially, him 3/10 (could be 4/10 if lost weight but no higher).

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, NoReedemingFeature, Gonthar and 12 others
Captura de Tela 2024 06 08 as 151246

lifefuel for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, PointOfNoReturn, Arcturus and 55 others
I checked to confirm they were a couple before I took a pic, they were holding hands and they kissed a few times.
She was around 7/10 facially, him 3/10 (could be 4/10 if lost weight but no higher).

View attachment 2970065

@Magnum Opus high bf buzzcut law strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, |Daddy_Zygos|, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
first mover advantage?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and Deleted member 72072
Can't wait to post my photos soon. Keep up the good work bro

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 54067

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deprived, NoReedemingFeature and 6 others
Why’s your shadow built like the pills bury doughboy

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, HeightPilledum, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Why don't you have a loon at yourself and hit the gym instead of calling others obese

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, BigJimsWornOutTires, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
OP is applemaxxing

Why don't you have a loon at yourself and hit the gym instead of calling others obese
Gym is slavery and im not calling the guy obese, im saying he is obese, anyone with 2 eyes can see he's a fat fuck

Gym is slavery
How is it slavery? You are building a physique you will be proved of, you will increase your smv, you will feel more confident AND you will get much higher positive reinforcement from other people than you are getting now.

Just look at this thread boyo. People are making fun out of your big belly. Do something about it punk.

How is it slavery? You are building a physique you will be proved of, you will increase your smv, you will feel more confident AND you will get much higher positive reinforcement from other people than you are getting now.

Just look at this thread boyo. People are making fun out of your big belly. Do something about it punk.
Am I supposed to care about people on a random forum laughing at my shadow? Gym is unhealthy, paying to put unnecessary unwanted stress on your body is the definition of slavery

Jfl if you think being a slave will increase SMV

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
The shadow :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Gargantuan, bloomercel and 1 other person
Am I supposed to care about people on a random forum laughing at my shadow? Gym is unhealthy, paying to put unnecessary unwanted stress on your body is the definition of slavery

You don't need to go to the gym.... just go for walks y'know...

You're visibly obese, and you're preaching about health.... :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You don't need to go to the gym.... just go for walks y'know...

You're visibly obese, and you're preaching about health.... :forcedsmile:
I'm not even in the overweight weight range let alone obese so I'm not sure what you're smoking, idc if I have wide hips or whatever, that's not the point of the post

I'm not even in the overweight weight range let alone obese so I'm not sure what you're smoking, idc if I have wide hips or whatever, that's not the point of the post

"Bro I'm just Big-Boned :soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, insufferableincel, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Never even said "big boned", I guess strawmanning random people on an incel forum is the peak of your utterly pathetic life

Calling other peoples lives pathetic while looking like this & preaching about health is actually INSANE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

If your idol s3vrige saw you in real life, he'd proceed to make a video talking about what a disgusting slave you are, to the goyslop that is..... :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, SuperDavidGangbang, insufferableincel and 3 others
View attachment 2970268
Calling other peoples lives pathetic while looking like this & preaching about health is actually INSANE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

If your idol s3vrige saw you in real life, he'd proceed to make a video talking about what a disgusting slave you are, to the goyslop that is..... :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Health isn't related to weight you uneducated retard, watch this and then come back

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Health isn't related to weight you uneducated retard, watch this and then come back

Yes health is very much related to weight you absolute mong :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't expect an obese truecel to have the hormones & brain power to understand though, so I'll say it in very simple terms.

Fat = sick.
You = fat.
You = sick.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

being a fat fuck puts stress on your body too

Yes health is very much related to weight you absolute mong :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't expect an obese truecel to have the hormones & brain power to understand though, so I'll say it in very simple terms.

Fat = sick.
You = fat.
You = sick.
Didn't even watch 20 seconds of what I linked, yeah you're definitely some ipad addicted gen alpha tiktok retard, I'm neither obese or a "trucel". Keep believing jew lies about health

Didn't even watch 20 seconds of what I linked, yeah you're definitely some ipad addicted gen alpha tiktok retard, I'm neither obese or a "trucel". Keep believing jew lies about health
I've already watched the video before, and it's about MARATHONS and EXERCISE you absolute retard.

It mentions NOTHING on being obese.
Also did you seriously just say that being a healthy weight is a JEWISH LIE??? LOL??

Over for your female nature, your too gullible.
You're probably huffing and puffing through those thick ass layers of fat and yet you say "Hmmmm.... I am peak health because some guy on Youtube said that all mainstream healthcare + knowledge are JEWISH LIES!!!"

@Xtra
If you're special ass is actually following that guys diet, then all you have to do is go on walks everyday, and you will end up at a healthy weight.

But I guess that is too much.
I don't think any of your problems even stem from diet or anything, it's just your genetics.
You're an absolute subhuman so I have no clue why you think any of this information that you regurgitate will increase your health :lul:

You've been doomed to a below mediocre life, and yet you cope thinking you're better than others because you follow the health advice of a niche youtuber.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and autistic_tendencies
@Xtra
If you're special ass is actually following that guys diet, then all you have to do is go on walks everyday, and you will end up at a healthy weight.

But I guess that is too much.
I don't think any of your problems even stem from diet or anything, it's just your genetics.
You're an absolute subhuman so I have no clue why you think any of this information that you regurgitate will increase your health :lul:

You've been doomed to a below mediocre life, and yet you cope thinking you're better than others because you follow the health advice of a niche youtuber.
Some projecting basement dweller calling me subhuman lmao okay, you have no clue who I am and you joined the forum last month, keep believing jew lies and barking for me

Some projecting basement dweller calling me subhuman lmao okay, you have no clue who I am and you joined the forum last month, keep believing jew lies and barking for me
Let me guess, you've been lurking since 2007?

Also, tell me what part of being obese is unhealthy for you is a jewish lie?
Like I am genuinely curious what is going on inside that smooth brain of yours.

You do realise that your own idol preaches being at a low bodyfat, right?
But aside from that, seriously... elaborate on how being obese is healthy for you and how everyone else but YOU have been lied to by the Jews.

The mind is meant to sit still while the body is meant to move

But aside from that, seriously... elaborate on how being obese is healthy for you and how everyone else but YOU have been lied to by the Jews.
I never said being obese is healthy I said it's not as unhealthy as gym. Obviously it's best to be at a normal weight but I'd rather be slightly overweight than be a twink

Devils advocate your body has more calories storage for repair and restoration

I never said being obese is healthy I said it's not as unhealthy as gym. Obviously it's best to be at a normal weight but I'd rather be slightly overweight than be a twink
I have not mentioned the gym ONCE.
I agree myself that it is UNHEALTHY for you, but going on walks and maintaining a healthy bodyfat IS GOOD FOR YOU.

Also, I also agree with that last statement.
Being slightly overweight is good for your health, but you are not slightly overweight, you are MASSIVELY overweight.
You literally have the shape of a fucking PEAR.

As long as you eat good nutritious foods, whenever you're hungry and you REMAIN ACTIVE (GOING ON WALKS, NOT RUNNING FUCKING MARATHONS YOU BRAINLET) you will hover around being SLIGHTLY overweight.

It is enough to keep your hormones HIGH and your body RUNNING PROPERLY but it is lean enough at the same time so you don't look like a FUCKING PEAR and you won't have a moon face.

The problem I have with you, is you're fucking obese.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
As long as you eat good nutritious foods, whenever you're hungry and you REMAIN ACTIVE (GOING ON WALKS, NOT RUNNING FUCKING MARATHONS YOU BRAINLET) you will hover around being SLIGHTLY overweight.

It is enough to keep your hormones HIGH and your body RUNNING PROPERLY but it is lean enough at the same time so you don't look like a FUCKING PEAR and you won't have a moon face.

The problem I have with you, is you're fucking obese.
Cope sub 10% BF or death

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I have not mentioned the gym ONCE.
I agree myself that it is UNHEALTHY for you, but going on walks and maintaining a healthy bodyfat IS GOOD FOR YOU.

Also, I also agree with that last statement.
Being slightly overweight is good for your health, but you are not slightly overweight, you are MASSIVELY overweight.
You literally have the shape of a fucking PEAR.
I'm average height and about 74kg in what fucking world am I obese, it's not even overweight, I may have wide hips but whatever it's not like weight can change that

What's the "slightly overweight" range to you, if we're going by the average male height (178cm)
The numbers don't matter since everyone's body composition is different.

You can see the difference though, look at some extremely lean people, you can just tell they are sickly.
But then look at something like a classic jock stereotype, they're lean but also sort of bulky at the same time.
That would be peak health, just slightly overweight.

I'm average height and about 74kg in what fucking world am I obese, it's not even overweight, I may have wide hips but whatever it's not like weight can change that
Oh well, maybe it's not your weight then, but like I said earlier.. your subhuman genetics.

Just try to stay healthy for me, okay buddy?

• Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te, greycel and IAMNOTANINCEL
The numbers don't matter since everyone's body composition is different.

You can see the difference though, look at some extremely lean people, you can just tell they are sickly.
But then look at something like a classic jock stereotype, they're lean but also sort of bulky at the same time.
That would be peak health, just slightly overweight.
That's why I said to give me a range, it's difficult to translate your vocabulary to real life scenarios. I'd say athletic and skinny bodies like Floyd Mayweather and Ronaldo are good, is that too lean (unhealthy) to you?

yes I live in glasgow city centre (expensive as fuck), definitely wasn't just in glasgow for one day to buy something
you got me bro
I really don't give a shit, buddy.
Someone asked me to find the location of a photo and so I did, it wasn't to antagonise you. You're not that special.
That's why I said to give me a range, it's difficult to translate your vocabulary to real life scenarios. I'd say athletic and skinny bodies like Floyd Mayweather and Ronaldo are good, is that too lean (unhealthy) to you?
They would be too lean in my opinion since they're professional athletes.
An ideal weight would be someone who does more casual sports, like a stereotypical jock.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and SplashJuice