Obese low class ethnic manlet tries to assert himself over tall man and makes a fool of himself

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

Imagine behaving like this to a guy you've just met acting like a tough guy saying "why should I give you a chance" "You're going to earn your respect"
Why do some manlets seem to be unaware that it is male code to show a basic level of respect to other males you don't know by default, is it because they don't respect themselves?
He says he's seen his sister broken hearted too many times yet at 1:52 the whore sister literally says she has always gone for tattooed badboys in the past
Tall guy remained composed and made a fool of him in the end

@the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, whiteissuperior, Gargantuan and 2 others
Tall fgts win ( again)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
gook abomination

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Detona and whiteissuperior
What a cuck, if my sister got her heart broken I would just laugh and tell her to stop dating gangbangers

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
guy failed in life. getting with an asian and having to cuck yourself to her manlet brother

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and whiteissuperior
I would have bashed that Manlet abomination’s skull in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and incel194012940
The subhuman is at it again

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and galego123
Who watches these gay shows? Oh I forgot I’m on a homosexual forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and galego123
you can see it on his face that it's not about his roastoid sister's "happiness". He's confronting the white tall man who's been cucking him his entire life and is now here to dig the guts of his very own flesh. One of his eyes is red, bloodshot with unspeakable frustration.
THE CUCKOLDING NEVERENDS FOR US BROWN BASTARDS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Detona
What a piece of shit. He obviously has an intolerant macho veiw of other men and is overly protective of his lil sis (fucked up). Imagine having a brother in law like this fuck head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291