Obese sheboon at my job is dumb as a bag of rocks

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
And unfortunately, it fell to me to train her. She's like the stereotypical 250 something pound black chick and even has a double chin. She moves slow as hell and can't seem to grasp the simplest concepts and manages to turn a molehill into a mountain. She's also shaped like a mountain.

Then, on top of that, she said I have a nice body. And I admit, I felt sexually harassed, not because of what was said, but because of who said it. If some cute mid tier Becky or even a cute black girl has said the same thing, I would have took it as a compliment. Now I see how women feel when subhumans try to flirt with them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Canwefixit, Chintuck22, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
@kwacker777
@Trilogy
@Vermilioncore
@Kamui
@Aloha I summon you

Brutal genetic wastepill. If she were white I would say report her for calling you a nigger but sadly you have to deal with her jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and klip11
same when an old ugly toothless whore from my old job complimented my hair I felt humiliated and worst of all she said it in front of other people which made it worse. Felt like someone just fucked my girl and I had to watch

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and klip11
Brutal genetic wastepill. If she were white I would say report her for calling you a nigger but sadly you have to deal with her jfl.
I hope you stand with me

If some cute mid tier Becky or even a cute black girl has said the same thing, I would have took it as a compliment.
Brootal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: klip11
fat people must be systematically eradicated. they are flawed and vast humans who only contribute to the destruction of the harmony of the general landscape with their hideous bodies. they are niggers in spirit and only capable of prejudice

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Dont be a biggot

Weight height bf% ?

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
rawdog her to assert your dominance

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and klip11
JFL imagine having to do this, this is why NEETmaxxing is superior

• JFL
And unfortunately, it fell to me to train her. She's like the stereotypical 250 something pound black chick and even has a double chin. She moves slow as hell and can't seem to grasp the simplest concepts and manages to turn a molehill into a mountain. She's also shaped like a mountain.

Then, on top of that, she said I have a nice body. And I admit, I felt sexually harassed, not because of what was said, but because of who said it. If some cute mid tier Becky or even a cute black girl has said the same thing, I would have took it as a compliment. Now I see how women feel when subhumans try to flirt with them.
tell your boss she is incompetent and to reconsider. To hire someone else.

Or is she the diversity hire? then its truly over

tell your boss she is incompetent and to reconsider. To hire someone else.

Or is she the diversity hire? then its truly over
Hopefully, if she doesn't improve, they'll fire her after 90 days. But we also desperately need the help

If it was an obese white landwhale, you would praise and virtual signal her

i have compassion and respect for 75 iq nigger sheboons who work, especially if they're middle aged and have been working for most of their life. because it would be so easy to sit on a couch eating chicken all day collecting welfare, which might be justified considering they're clinically retarded. but to get up and go to work in that condition and not get fired immediately requires massive effort.

• JFL
If it was an obese white landwhale, you would praise and virtual signal her
No. We had an obese white landwhale that was holiday help and she was only slightly less terrible. I complained about her as well.

If we're going to hire dog shit help, can't they at least hire a cute foid that can be eye candy? They hire the most subhuman foids that are enormously fat and still can't do the job right

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
i have compassion and respect for 75 iq nigger sheboons who work, especially if they're middle aged and have been working for most of their life. because it would be so easy to sit on a couch eating chicken all day collecting welfare, which might be justified considering they're clinically retarded. but to get up and go to work in that condition and not get fired immediately requires massive effort.
I think she is in her 20s but her weight is easily in the 200s. But I think @Trilogy would like her and bring her home to meet his grandma

No. We had an obese white landwhale that was holiday help and she was only slightly less terrible. I complained about her as well.

If we're going to hire dog shit help, can't they at least hire a cute foid that can be eye candy? They hire the most subhuman foids that are enormously fat and still can't do the job right
Blackpilled moment

• +1
@Trilogy are you going to date her and introduce her to your grandma?

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin

does she talk with an annoying blaccent?

A bag of rocks can’t be dumb because it’s inanimate

• WTF
A bag of rocks can’t be dumb because it’s inanimate
Should’ve said “an obese sheboon at my job has the intellect of a bag of rocks”

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I see my ex gf finally got a job. Good luck with her brother, she will start turning up 30 minutes late next and when she gets sacked she will blame it on racism

• JFL
I see my ex gf finally got a job. Good luck with her brother, she will start turning up 30 minutes late next and when she gets sacked she will blame it on racism
Jfl ....she is always late

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit
Not really
The one I had was a different breed. I wish you could of hung out with my ex for 5 minutes and see what you thought JFL