Obese Ugly Girls on Tinder saying "No hookups"

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Just hahahahahahaha wtf is this retarded ass shit. Yeah cuz i wanna be seen in public as a 5 PSL taking a 1 PSL on a date and acting nice and then waiting for sex and then showing her to my family. What kind of world do we live in :lul::lul:

Just hahahahahahaha wtf is this retarded ass shit. Yeah cuz i wanna be seen in public as a 5 PSL taking a 1 PSL on a date and acting nice and then waiting for sex and then showing her to my family. What kind of world do we live in :lul::lul:
You believe them?

why did u read their profile? i already swiped left looking at their subhuman pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
You believe them?
I dont even wanna fuck them jfl. I fucked one fat ugly girl to lose my virginity and i hope it's the last time i have to do that, though tbh she wasn't too bad it's nice when they're really into it

they all wanna fuck man seirously girls will say that shit but still fuck on the first date if they like you

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 756
I dont even wanna fuck them jfl. I fucked one fat ugly girl to lose my virginity and i hope it's the last time i have to do that, though tbh she wasn't too bad it's nice when they're really into it
There’s the stereotype that chubby women give better head and it’s true tbh

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
its a meme

• JFL
The worst.

There’s the stereotype that chubby women give better head and it’s true tbh
From my 3 lays it stands true she was by far the best even though i wasn't attracted to her much

From my 3 lays it stands true she was by far the best even though i wasn't attracted to her much
But you’re not into chubby women period?

But you’re not into chubby women period?
Not really. Some fat is okay but not to the point where she can't do girl-on-top without killing me

Not really. Some fat is okay but not to the point where she can't do girl-on-top without killing me
I notice I can’t do doggy 😂

Having said that these girls will get 100s of likes

• JFL
I notice I can’t do doggy 😂

Having said that these girls will get 100s of likes
Doggy's the best imo so lose some fucking weight you'll slay much more and better women.

i cant believe you guys slay so hard on tinder