Obese woman, 44' with high standards destroyed by Kevin Samuels

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, DwayneWhite55 and Lawton88
I think ugly people claiming to have high standarts are usually trying to have an excuse to being alone. Like I'm sure they would accept an average man but they don't even get attention from average men, so they try to hide their own insufficiency by claiming to have high standarts.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 17763, aBetterMii and 2 others
I think ugly people claiming to have high standarts are usually trying to have an excuse to being alone. Like I'm sure they would accept an average man but they don't even get attention from average men, so they try to hide their own insufficiency by claiming to have high standarts.
never thought about it like that. But ig it makes sense, being ignorant mogs

Could it be that women pre-reject a guy out of their league to protect themselves from a rejection from him ? We also have incels claiming they would reject prime adriana lima or doutzen kroes. Or on lipstickalley black women claiming they would reject chris hemsworth or brad pitt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 18372
Could it be that women pre-reject a guy out of their league to protect themselves from a rejection from him ? We also have incels claiming they would reject prime adriana lima or doutzen kroes. Or on lipstickalley black women claiming they would reject chris hemsworth or brad pitt.

It's more likely they don't want to be reminded they're equal to a low SMV obese man. They pre-reject him through fear of low smv association (thus it's a reflection of her own low value and worthlessness / sexual failure), not because they fear him rejecting her.

Most hypergamous obese roasties are utter cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I thank Kevin Samuels for shedding light on just how delusional black women are, it makes for great comedy

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
when a woman, thinks chosing an average man is settling and bad.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Lawton88
I've been watching him the last few days, they must've sent out a mass recommended