Ugly foids are getting higher standards everyday

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , ugly ass sub5
56e2ae7ee6ed341c333345ce61499d45
4066966_3386963a6dded3199e0d976f70728843.webp
A146e624de54d7ef164c10ba4adbfb42

I have recently noticed that ugly foids 3/10s and etc have raised the standards even further now you need to be 6'2 minimum and atleast 7/10 to date a normie or sub5 girl at this point , this is due to women being glazed to shit due to feminism and the females glazing each other and whats even worse is that foids are saying that men have high standards and keep pushing the personality pill to further delude men:feelswah: they know the blackpill is true but choose to not accept it due to their fragile ego and demanding better and better men soon a 6/10 man will be reduced to 4/10 and a 3/10 woman will be considered 6/10 and women probably wont even need men in the future due to advanced technology so all normies , htns and sub5s are cooked unless we hardmaxx to chad and soon that wont even be enough, whiteknights will keep calling us incels when deep down they know its the truth and they are incels aswell, women keep saying they want ugly tall men but what they reaply consider "ugly" they actually mean they want an average man and not a chad. the only way we can stop this is by dismantling the foids before things go too far and the standards keep rising

Attachments

• 3386963a6dded3199e0d976f70728843.webp
    3386963a6dded3199e0d976f70728843.webp
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, lestoa, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 6 others
relaaaaaax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, mid and sub5c3l
i hate them, one day they suffer twice as much as i ve stuffered

• +1
Reactions: sicksadwrld223, Orvka381 and looksmac
View attachment 2854304
4066966_3386963a6dded3199e0d976f70728843.webp
View attachment 2854309

I have recently noticed that ugly foids 3/10s and etc have raised the standards even further now you need to be 6'2 minimum and atleast 7/10 to date a normie or sub5 girl at this point , this is due to women being glazed to shit due to feminism and the females glazing each other and whats even worse is that foids are saying that men have high standards and keep pushing the personality pill to further delude men:feelswah: they know the blackpill is true but choose to not accept it due to their fragile ego and demanding better and better men soon a 6/10 man will be reduced to 4/10 and a 3/10 woman will be considered 6/10 and women probably wont even need men in the future due to advanced technology so all normies , htns and sub5s are cooked unless we hardmaxx to chad and soon that wont even be enough, whiteknights will keep calling us incels when deep down they know its the truth and they are incels aswell, women keep saying they want ugly tall men but what they reaply consider "ugly" they actually mean they want an average man and not a chad. the only way we can stop this is by dismantling the foids before things go too far and the standards keep rising

ive noticed this too lmao, a girl in pe class thats a 4/10 with a fat ass( shes a bit overweight jfl still great ass ) i fucking said to her to pass me the ball like 2 times and she just completely ignored me and passed it to somebody else, ive tried doing small talk to her cus im a horny fuck and she just replies with one word awnsers and is clearly not interested, I AM FUCKING 6.4FT MTN facially and have an above avg build:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
ive noticed this too lmao, a girl in pe class thats a 4/10 with a fat ass( shes a bit overweight jfl still great ass ) i fucking said to her to pass me the ball like 2 times and she just completely ignored me and passed it to somebody else, ive tried doing small talk to her cus im a horny fuck and she just replies with one word awnsers and is clearly not interested, I AM FUCKING 6.4FT MTN facially and have an above avg build:feelsrope:
Broootal

• JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17
Women gas eachother up so much and women feed into eachothers delusions that’s why I call every ugly girl a fat monkey when I can there needs to be balance

Women gas eachother up so much and women feed into eachothers delusions that’s why I call every ugly girl a fat monkey when I can there needs to be balance
yes we gotta start insulting them

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
A foids ego needs to be broken into many pieces like a brick.

its over, i want to kms