Objective Height Chart

Z

Zoom759

Silver
As we all know, height is very important to slaying. A chad with a bad height is instantly at a disadvantage and will easily be mogged by a chad with a good height. Here is an objective height chart I’ve detailed from surveys, studies and anecdotal evidence.

Below 5’7: At this height you are objectively short. Your height is a massive failo and will prevent you from being a true slayer. You better have the face of a PSL God cus if not it’s over.

5’7-5’9: This height is still technically short but it’s not completely over. You still might be made fun of for your height every now and then but you most likely won’t be known as “the short guy”. Your height is a bit of a failo but not to the point where you need to be a God to slay I know tons of 5’8 and 5’9 HTNs who do decently well with women so just make sure you are facemaxxed and gymmaxxed to reach your highest potential for slaying.

5’10-5’11: Contrary to what autists on here like to say, this IS average height in most Western countries. If you are this height you are not failoed for it at all so congrats. However, height isn’t a halo and shouldn’t be your strongest suit here because well you’re just the average guy, nothing too special here. You’ll probably get height mogged as much as you height mog others when you go out, and most people will be around your height. You will most likely never be made fun of your height here unless it’s dumb foids gaslighting you on the internet.

6’0-6’1: This is where we get to the tallish range. Still not much of a halo at this height except with really short girls (5’0-5’3). At this height you should comfortably mog more people then you get height mogged and your height will have a wide appeal to girls. No girl is realistically rejecting you because of your height at this point (unless she herself is in this range or close to it)

6’2-6’4: This is where we get to the golden standard. I truly believe this is the ideal height range and if you are in here congrats you’ve been blessed. At this point, you are at the very least top 10% in height in most western countries and will usually be known as “the tall guy” of the group. In a room you will most likely be the tallest, depending on the size, but it’s possible you won’t be the tallest in a large group setting like a club. This height has the widest appeal with girls and are the sexiest to them.

6’5+: This is where it gets a bit tricky. Many here argue if being too tall is a bad thing and the truth is it depends. It is obviously better to be too tall than too short but these heights don’t have wide appeal like 6’2-6’4 does. Are there ladies out there that want a giant that’s 6’5 and up yes but there are also ladies that might be slightly turned off by this height range so it’s a double edged sword. There is also the problem with proportions and more likely to have a horse face and harder to fill out a frame which can also be troublesome. Overall, I don’t think it is bad to be in this height range but certainly not the best imo.

In conclusion, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 23115, exo and 2 others
6’2-6’4: This is where we get to the golden standard. I truly believe this is the ideal height range and if you are in here congrats you’ve been blessed. At this point, you are at the very least top 10% in height in most western countries and will usually be known as “the tall guy” of the group. In a room you will most likely be the tallest, depending on the size, but it’s possible you won’t be the tallest in a large group setting like a club. This height has the widest appeal with girls and are the sexiest to them.
In the Balkans and Caucasus this is the average

Height

FTFY

Attachments

• height.jpg
    height.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 14392 and exo
As we all know, height is very important to slaying. A chad with a bad height is instantly at a disadvantage and will easily be mogged by a chad with a good height. Here is an objective height chart I’ve detailed from surveys, studies and anecdotal evidence.

Below 5’7: At this height you are objectively short. Your height is a massive failo and will prevent you from being a true slayer. You better have the face of a PSL God cus if not it’s over.

5’7-5’9: This height is still technically short but it’s not completely over. You still might be made fun of for your height every now and then but you most likely won’t be known as “the short guy”. Your height is a bit of a failo but not to the point where you need to be a God to slay I know tons of 5’8 and 5’9 HTNs who do decently well with women so just make sure you are facemaxxed and gymmaxxed to reach your highest potential for slaying.

5’10-5’11: Contrary to what autists on here like to say, this IS average height in most Western countries. If you are this height you are not failoed for it at all so congrats. However, height isn’t a halo and shouldn’t be your strongest suit here because well you’re just the average guy, nothing too special here. You’ll probably get height mogged as much as you height mog others when you go out, and most people will be around your height. You will most likely never be made fun of your height here unless it’s dumb foids gaslighting you on the internet.

6’0-6’1: This is where we get to the tallish range. Still not much of a halo at this height except with really short girls (5’0-5’3). At this height you should comfortably mog more people then you get height mogged and your height will have a wide appeal to girls. No girl is realistically rejecting you because of your height at this point (unless she herself is in this range or close to it)

6’5+: This is where it gets a bit tricky. Many here argue if being too tall is a bad thing and the truth is it depends. It is obviously better to be too tall than too short but these heights don’t have wide appeal like 6’2-6’4 does. Are there ladies out there that want a giant that’s 6’5 and up yes but there are also ladies that might be slightly turned off by this height range so it’s a double edged sword. There is also the problem with proportions and more likely to have a horse face and harder to fill out a frame which can also be troublesome. Overall, I don’t think it is bad to be in this height range but certainly not the best imo.

In conclusion, it’s over
Is 6‘5 also bad when it’s combined with a pretty face and an big frame?

fuck i wish i was 6'2 man so close yet so far

only with shoes

6’0-6’1 is manlet tier, life starts at 6’2