Objective rating’s please

get a tan and make your hair wavy. youll mog everyone in a 600 mile radius

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and NarrowBones
I only added a filter to make the colour cooler after I took the photo
Do you fail to understand that irl there is no cool zany colors? Do you walk outside with your hand covering your face? I dont get why cant you just take a unfiltered unfrauded selfie and call it a day. Shouldnt be a problem for someone that keeps claiming chadlite. I cant call u ugly nor good looking because no one can see what you look like off of these photos

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Do you fail to understand that irl there is no cool zany colors? Do you walk outside with your hand covering your face? I dont get why cant you just take a unfiltered unfrauded selfie and call it a day. Shouldnt be a problem for someone that keeps claiming chadlite. I cant call u ugly nor good looking because no one can see what you look like off of these photos
👍

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and Deleted member 39692
What stops me from being CL? Just curious bc my esr is fine
Orbits way too compact.
comically too bit chin.
It's like cartoon tier huge

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Flaws i can see, very compact eyes ( looks 4+), excessive canthal tilt, and i can tell u have short face even in this selfie which makes pic longer. Also cheekbones are medium-low

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Blackgymmax
Flaws i can see, very compact eyes ( looks 4+), excessive canthal tilt, and i can tell u have short face even in this selfie which makes pic longer. Also cheekbones are medium-low
Bro how are my eyes compact my esr is ideal??

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, Deleted member 41749, Mainstream and 1 other person
What does that have to do with esr dawg? Ur pfl/pfh ratio is too high
So my eyes are too small vertically? Like a chink?

you have more harmony them him
I don’t understand how I have low harmony when pretty much all my ratios are ideal or close to ideal

So my eyes are too small vertically? Like a chink?
So ideal is 2.8-3.6 and urs is 5. Thats too much deviation, i hope to god ur squinting and these r not ur natural eyes. Also ur ratios are not “ideal”

Attachments

• 349F2A17-3B9E-4512-8A6D-201044E7416E.jpeg
    349F2A17-3B9E-4512-8A6D-201044E7416E.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
So ideal is 2.8-3.6 and urs is 5. Thats too much deviation, i hope to god ur squinting and these r not ur natural eyes. Also ur ratios are not “ideal”
What’s one ratio that could be better? As my ear and midface are ideal, .98 midface btw so not short

What’s one ratio that could be better? As my ear and midface are ideal, .98 midface btw so not short
THATS WHAT THE WHOLE FUCKING FORUM TOLD U TO POST BETTER PICS. U cant measure ANYTHING. We CANT SEE YOU

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Mainstream and Blackgymmax
THATS WHAT THE WHOLE FUCKING FORUM TOLD U TO POST BETTER PICS. U cant measure ANYTHING. We CANT SEE YOU
Ok just forget I posted my face to begin with, I’m obviously not mentally stable enough to handle criticism I was just tired of this one faggot under rating me I spontaneously posted a rate thread

Ok just forget I posted my face to begin with, I’m obviously not mentally stable enough to handle criticism I was just tired of this one faggot under rating me I spontaneously posted a rate thread
Ur htn Minimum imo, for higher needa see more pics

I listed some minor ones that could be better in PM, @zDadun maybe you could tell him to check my PM out, I'm not sure if he sees my messages

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I listed some minor ones that could be better in PM, @zDadun maybe you could tell him to check my PM out, I'm not sure if he sees my messages
I hope you didnt mention something about his eye spacing because he will sperg out and make 500 threads about it in the next month

I hope you didnt mention something about his eye spacing because he will sperg out and make 500 threads about it in the next month
Alright then, @Gengar delete this :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You can clearly see in the pic that my eye spacing is fine

I don't want to delve deep into this now tbh
Nah I said it bc my eye spacing could be better, that doesn’t mean it’s bad or that it’s a failo

Your face is too wide and your chin is too short get genio to fix it. CL, how tall are you?

My eye spacing is fine though how are my orbits too compact
Basically they're too hunter like you have way too much lower eyelid support

• Love it
Reactions: NarrowBones
I don't think his canthal tilt is excessive. I may have measured it and it's on the high end of ideal? Did you check

I don't think his canthal tilt is excessive. I may have measured it and it's on the high end of ideal? Did you check
Stop measuring me please

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Max is 8 and his canthal tilt is feminine thats why it looks so uncanny no medial canthus

Attachments

• 27243EA2-93B1-4A54-B007-A30C4C908AEE.jpeg
    27243EA2-93B1-4A54-B007-A30C4C908AEE.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Max is 8 and his canthal tilt is feminine thats why it looks so uncanny no medial canthus
Measured at 11 deg forgot to sc it

• +1
Looks retarded but very striking features. Mogged by a solid htn when it comes to women, very high psl though.

Post a normal picture

I like feminine features

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
bro just take a natural video without you frauding

Chadlite but lack averageness

autistic tbh

Attachments

• GC3gmy_WIAAYpL3.jpeg
    GC3gmy_WIAAYpL3.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
no women will ever truly love you ogre

• +1