“objectivity” is a funny thing

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Posts
575
Reputation
493
A few days ago, a girl that is very ugly with the head of an alien, a small body, and the posture of a typical lol player treated me indifferently because I have black hair, I really did not understand her point because her boyfriend seems halland but measuring 5’2.
How tf it’s not over for him :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
1689605501105
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 26067, Deleted member 31845 and 1 other person
A few days ago, a girl that is very ugly with the head of an alien, a small body, and the posture of a typical lol player treated me indifferently because I have black hair, I really did not understand her point because her boyfriend seems halland but measuring 5’2.
How tf it’s not over for him :lul:
Because RACEPILL boyo. You are not white, are you?

RACE > HEIGHT > FACE
 
Because RACEPILL boyo. You are not white, are you?
I am not 100% white in my areas that are exposed to the sun because I do sun tanning (I don’t like to be like a papper)
 
Because RACEPILL boyo. You are not white, are you?

RACE > HEIGHT > FACE
Race: blond white african face
Height: he it’s 5’2
Cara: se parece a halland
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Adyta69
Replies
2
Views
51
baftd
baftd
zBoudou
Replies
7
Views
53
zBoudou
zBoudou
chillbillspickle
Replies
3
Views
74
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
puahate soldier
Replies
4
Views
47
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
MrCat
Replies
6
Views
88
fucknatty
fucknatty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top