• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 16346, n0rthface and 2 others
Can someone itt please post some Lima feet pics
Downloadfile 57

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and buckchadley31

@looksmaxxer234

So psl users underrated Lima is certainly not a new phenomenon, they've always been retarded tbh. But I will not let this foolishness go on! A couple of niggas have been shitting on her for some reason, all for dumb ones. I thought @Obama was on the lima train, but apparently he's not. No idea what happened. The only other group to deny her aesthetics are indians, they're white aryan Stacy only (Frank Jack too but hes not a curry) so it makes sense.
View attachment 1548423
View attachment 1548424
View attachment 1548425
(Them titties be looking good ngl)
View attachment 1548426
View attachment 1548427
These are all pics with no makeup,non ideal lighting,not high quality resolution, angles etc. I don't see how anyone could see this as tranny. She really doesn't have much bonemass at all. Many users consider that a masc. I don't but Im just using their own logic against them. Lets see what prime Lima looks like
View attachment 1548428
View attachment 1548429
View attachment 1548430
View attachment 1548431
View attachment 1548432
Completely unfoggable. Notice how copers who say she looks tranny never use pics like these? Theres a clear reason.
Even in cherrypicked photos, she still fogs at 40
View attachment 1548433
View attachment 1548434
Tranny 404. Sure the makeup can look a unflattering, but not tranny at all. I am not really sure if they're actual copers or just saying it for lols tbh. Remember, she works for jew companies who force her to wear that makeup btw. Ultimate looksmin for real.
To summarize, Adriana Lima is the epitome of female aesthetics. Glorious latin cosmic race fogger genes (shoutout to @KJ for pioneering this). There's not a single woman who fogs, NOT A SINGLE ONE. Anyone who repeats the "Lima is tranny" myth should be laughed at from now on. Y'all are just copemaxxing rn, this is .org after all so it doesn't surprise me even in the slightest.
View attachment 1548435
@Adriana Lima @AscendingHero @kjsbdfiusdf @GandyIsNormie @Beetlejuice @Gargantuan
Nigga I don't fucking care if she has all the ideal ratios, I just don't find her as attractive as other girls. She's not my type.

Hannahowo is my type
Images 106
Images 108
Images 107

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and buckchadley31
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake and AscendingHero
I want to fuck Lima, but you'll still be curry manlet bathroom cleaner
We can all dream even I the 5’5 pajeet janitor can dream of someday getting Lima pussy in my face :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
PM the links buyo😈
Probably from some Lima fan acc, don't remember which one specifically though, there are plenty of those accounts out there:feelskek:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
Reminder that Ethereal only has access to low beckys currys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and AscendingHero
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and GandyIsNormie
Probably from some Lima fan acc, don't remember which one specifically though, there are plenty of those accounts out there:feelskek:
shut up faggot, happy new year :amor:

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and AscendingHero
We can all dream even I the 5’5 pajeet janitor can dream of someday getting Lima pussy in my face :feelswhy:
I'm convinced the dude who took Lima's virginity was god's seceond son tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
Hopefully I will slay her tbh. Rn def not but I can looksmax/surgerymaxx to become chadriguez and move to miami n shit tbh. By then, I would have a large social following. Would be amazing. Sadly that probably won't happen
Dellor rage 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero and GandyIsNormie
Hopefully I will slay her tbh. Rn def not but I can looksmax/surgerymaxx to become chadriguez and move to miami n shit tbh. By then, I would have a large social following. Would be amazing. Sadly that probably won't happen
View attachment 1548599
Tbh I think I’d have a heart attack if I was able to fuck her my dick would retreat in shock and fear it would be too much dopamine for my brain it would shut down and become super cortisol due to the fear of performance anxiety. Needless to say I’d die of an heart attack before sticking my p in her v

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
She wasn't naturally busty; she got implants around her mid-20s. Also, her weak lower third holds her back in full range of motion, compared to other models. That being said, you are right that many users here constantly undermine her appeal by using examples of her well past her prime and comparing her to gigafrauded women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Bro why you like this. What changed you hermano?
Man in the full knowledge of himself is a superb and supreme creature of creation
When man becomes possessor of the knowledge of himself
He becomes the master of his environment

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
Good post @Ethereal but Doutzen fogs
A5F33D34 1B77 47D3 BC57 16CA2B238B52
8E1554D9 1DB5 4387 9EC9 86DDC538CD2C

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
You gotta stop that.

They can be equal, but there's no way she fogs Lima.

It's just not possible.
How?
Doutzen has better brows, lips, eye area (I guess this depends on your type), profile, jaw, pheno, coloring, body, voice, etc. There is zero argument for Lima fogging Doutzen other than you just like light eyed racially ambiguous foids.

Doutzen is her superior.
8943445A FC43 4642 8BD6 6D9083632614

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
How?
Doutzen has better brows, lips, eye area (I guess this depends on your type), profile, jaw, pheno, coloring, body, voice, etc. There is zero argument for Lima fogging Doutzen other than you just like light eyed racially ambiguous foids.

Doutzen is her superior.
View attachment 1548993
Okay Voice & Side Profile yes, by a lot lol.

She dyes her natural inferior blonde brows so she doesn't get that point over Lima.

Better Jaw? Nah, masseters are too big. Lima has the perfect jaw for women.

Coloring is sorta personal preference too? But if not, multiple studies show Olive/Yellow to be the best skin color. Lima Wins.

Lips. Hahahaha, a white bitch could never win this batte.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
She dyes her natural inferior blonde brows so she doesn't get that point over Lima.
Yes she does because Lima has masc brows which is a falio. Douzten's is better.
Better Jaw? Nah, masseters are too big. Lima has the perfect jaw for women.
Cope. She jaw fogs Lima to the moon. Her masseters only start to become a problem as she ages but I don't rate people as they age, only in their prime and there was nothing wrong with Doutzen's jaw/masseters when she was young
B5DBCA33 014E 4BE9 9C8B 921640AA5EFF

But if not, multiple studies show Olive/Yellow to be the best skin color. Lima Wins.
For men. Whiter you are as a foid the better. Obviously not pale or sickly white but you should still be white.
Lips. Hahahaha, a white bitch could never win this batte
Doutzen's lips are bigger than Lima's. She lip fogs unironically.

At the end of the day Doutzen is Hitler's ideal human. She's pure Aryan propaganda. There's just no beating a top tier Aryan foid
1B8679A9 13AE 404B A781 FF75D534DEF2

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Yes she does because Lima has masc brows which is a falio. Douzten's is better.

Cope. She jaw fogs Lima to the moon. Her masseters only start to become a problem as she ages but I don't rate people as they age, only in their prime and there was nothing wrong with Doutzen's jaw/masseters when she was young
View attachment 1549001

For men. Whiter you are as a foid the better. Obviously not pale or sickly white but you should still be white.

Doutzen's lips are bigger than Lima's. She lip fogs unironically.

At the end of the day Doutzen is Hitler's ideal human. She's pure Aryan propaganda. There's just no beating a top tier Aryan foid
View attachment 1549004
Nah her masseters are an issue even from young age. Notice how most if not all of her younger modeling pics have her hair covering her Jaw? That's becuz her Pitt Masseters r NASTY.

There's no way her lips are larger. They just look that way because hers are more pouty, which I guess looks kinda cute.
GettyImages 1170574156

Fuck Hitler.

• +1
Nah her masseters are an issue even from young age. Notice how most if not all of her younger modeling pics have her hair covering her Jaw? That's becuz her Pitt Masseters r NASTY.
Copium maxium
There's no way her lips are larger. They just look that way because hers are more pouty, which I guess looks kinda cute.
gettyimages-1170574156-jpg.1549021
Pouty lips >>>

I'm 96% sure Lima did surgery on her lips. Look noticably bigger now than when she was younger.
Fuck Hitler.
Keep seething for the BBC king
C3ED1433 BCE0 445D 98AB 8491E347EB70

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
Copium maxium

Pouty lips >>>

I'm 96% sure Lima did surgery on her lips. Look noticably bigger now than when she was younger.

Keep seething for the BBC king
View attachment 1549028
Bro even in the pic you linked her Pitt Massters are covered lol.

I guess. Also, nah Lima's always had full lucious PROPORTIONATE lips.
Ecgm2OhX0AQ2OHn

• Love it
Fumika baba

She's 3/10 and Fogged by an average girl from Osaka:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, AscendingHero and Korea
This one pic of Lima in her preteen years would make Doutzen damn near invisible.
tumblr_nyxbiqdznv1r0ya3zo1_1280-jpg.1549061
Overhyped Lima pic. Doesn't even look all that there. In fact she looks indian.
In no world does she Fog Lima, it's just not possible.
adriana-lima-8-jpg.1549062
6a15b71d1084124984a0c2eaa4f46afb-jpg.1549063
c3ba747c344af55c336a778872a73eb4-jpg.1549066
Shit Lima pics. Idk why so many niggas post bad pics of Lima and think she's fogging in them. Doutzen sends her to the shadow realm
E76E511D 04E4 4668 B4FA F9EF6832D9AF

• JFL