Whatever
The medium is the message
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2019
- Posts
- 5,068
- Reputation
- 8,236
Talking about foids. In America and Western Europe, for me the best looking girls are blonde or lighter featured and either are or look Scandinavian. In both Ireland and also all the French speaking places I've been, all of the Stacies and Lites I saw there looked like they would more or less fit in Scandinavia. Lighter coloring and hunter eyes and such. Meanwhile most brunette WASPs look dull and mid as fuck, it's seriously one of the dullest phenos on the planet.
But with Slavic and Eastern European girls, it's the opposite, darker hair and features can look really good on them. Whereas the lighter colored ones just look weird to me. Where I live now there's a lot of Russians and Ukrainians and the best looking ones I've seen are shorter, brunette, big round eyes, they look closer to Med. I don't know of any examples I could post.
I haven't thought about if this is true for guys but I think Balkan guys could slay anywhere because everyone I've met mogs me to oblivion (tall, athletic, low inhib).
But with Slavic and Eastern European girls, it's the opposite, darker hair and features can look really good on them. Whereas the lighter colored ones just look weird to me. Where I live now there's a lot of Russians and Ukrainians and the best looking ones I've seen are shorter, brunette, big round eyes, they look closer to Med. I don't know of any examples I could post.
I haven't thought about if this is true for guys but I think Balkan guys could slay anywhere because everyone I've met mogs me to oblivion (tall, athletic, low inhib).