Observational comedy is proof that humor is actually just looks

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

He just rants about some trivial bullshit yet the audience laughs at it. His "jokes" are only funny because he is the one deliver them jfl.

Comedy requires that you are decent looking and sound funny.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
this man is ugly, so I would have to disagree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, whiteissuperior and PenileFacialSurgery
this man is ugly, so I would have to disagree with you.

But he has a "type" of looks that is well suited for comedy. In addition to this voice.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Subhumans are funny. Good looking people cant be comedians, their lives are unrelatable for the average cuck and roastie

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and PubertyMaxxer
Subhumans are funny. Good looking people cant be comedians, their lives are unrelatable for the average cuck and roastie

Wrong. Sure you could make the case that normies want other normies to be comedians for them but they don't want incels. I also disagree there are no good looking comedians. Chris Rock for example.

Wrong. Sure you could make the case that normies want other normies to be comedians for them but they don't want incels. I also disagree there are no good looking comedians. Chris Rock for example.
Chris rock is subhuman

One time I made a joke and this 6 PSL hapa JB laughed and started blowing on my face. Subhumans can be funny too especially if they have funny faces.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot