Observations from a highschool party.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I've been to a high school party at the end of school. It was in a club and the whole school was invited, but there were like a 100 people at most.

It was only when i saw the photos now that i ralized how fucking disgusting the average highschool guy is nowadays.

They were all 4/10 or lower. The best looking guy was a 7/10 prettyboy. While the girls were around 6/10 on average. ATLEAST TWO POINTS HIGHER THAN GUYS.

The thing is even all the disgusting subhuman guys had girls hugging and kissing them the whole night, with most taking some home. I'm talking high tier beckies.

On all the photos the girls were fake smiling with disgust in their eyes while hugging the subhuman guys. They clearly weren't attracted to them, but being around them of of mainly social reasons.

The imbalance is horrible. No wonder girls will do anything for a chad tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ManletBlackcel and thereallegend
I find it amazing how people write threads as if everyone here lives in the same country or city

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 21531, Prince88 and 2 others
I find it amazing how people write threads as if everyone here lives in the same country or city
That's pretty reasonable considering this forum was made for our high school. I know you're not from here, and it's super weird you're posting on our school group without even attending it lmao. Go on reddit or something hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
That's pretty reasonable considering this forum was made for our high school. I know you're not from here, and it's super weird you're posting on our school group without even attending it lmao. Go on reddit or something hahaha
JoinedJul 2, 2022