Observations from Hardstyle Dance event last night

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Lots of gymcels there which was to be expected, so many of them looked like they had a couple of test cycles under their belt
Nearly all of them had tanned physiques despite it still being cold weather season
Water is wet but felt like there were countless heightmoggers since it was a majority Dutch crowd
Everyone who was gymmaxed had a fade haircut.
It felt like there were Chadlites everywhere, the Chadlites lacking height made up for it with girth
These events always seem to be a split between looksmaxers and legit incels whereas in a club crowd for example you wont find so many incel looking guys but you also wont find so many guys running Gymcel+Tan game

When I was younger I would feel a sense of inferiority at these events when I see a slayer looking cunt walking around with a girl and I'd think he just approached her tonight and she's desperate to fuck him while I don't have a chance of pulling that off but now I genuinely don't care what's going on around me
Lots of the below average looking guys were there with girls so you can really never tell who pulled a girl there and who came to the event with the girls
It is usually a case at raves where the skinny girls are seen to have the highest SMV but it actually seemed like thick girls were on par SMV wise in terms of who the slayers were associating with. High T beasts coming to the realization that that thick girls mog

I managed to buy 2 pills from a guy in the crowd and dropped one at 12 and I thought is was just a really slow comeup so dropped the second one at 2 and by 3 the effects started to lessen even tho I assumed they would become much stronger. At 4 I was thinking about trying to find more to buy but even if I found one it would probably be a case where I don't start coming up until almost 6 so I didn't bother.

I think there is something preventing ecstasy from working on me, haven't gotten euphoric feeling from a pill in years despite barely taking them

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Oberyn and Chadethnic101
I havent had proper euphoria properly off a pill my llast like 3 attempts. I remember getting insane euphoria after doing dizz in my mates garden at the end of 3rd year uni when the sun was out and it ws just 4 of us sipping beers

that was nearly 2 years ago now

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
fuaark i would never go to one of these events the mog would be brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, EverythingMattersCel and apocalypse
When I went to a Dutch festival in 2017 there was a significant amount of ethnics there
Last night it felt 99% white
Ethnics are probably realizing they just can't compete.
Even if they badboy max there are white guys covered in tats that look more dangerous while being way bigger

• Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Lots of gymcels there which was to be expected, so many of them looked like they had a couple of test cycles under their belt
Nearly all of them had tanned physiques despite it still being cold weather season
Water is wet but felt like there were countless heightmoggers since it was a majority Dutch crowd
Everyone who was gymmaxed had a fade haircut.
It felt like there were Chadlites everywhere, the Chadlites lacking height made up for it with girth
These events always seem to be a split between looksmaxers and legit incels whereas in a club crowd for example you wont find so many incel looking guys but you also wont find so many guys running Gymcel+Tan game

When I was younger I would feel a sense of inferiority at these events when I see a slayer looking cunt walking around with a girl and I'd think he just approached her tonight and she's desperate to fuck him while I don't have a chance of pulling that off but now I genuinely don't care what's going on around me
Lots of the below average looking guys were there with girls so you can really never tell who pulled a girl there and who came to the event with the girls
It is usually a case at raves where the skinny girls are seen to have the highest SMV but it actually seemed like thick girls were on par SMV wise in terms of who the slayers were associating with. High T beasts coming to the realization that that thick girls mog

I managed to buy 2 pills from a guy in the crowd and dropped one at 12 and I thought is was just a really slow comeup so dropped the second one at 2 and by 3 the effects started to lessen even tho I assumed they would become much stronger. At 4 I was thinking about trying to find more to buy but even if I found one it would probably be a case where I don't start coming up until almost 6 so I didn't bother.

I think there is something preventing ecstasy from working on me, haven't gotten euphoric feeling from a pill in years despite barely taking them
hope you did the muzza dance brah

sounds about right, i feel like being natty and a manlet you would not stand out one bit in an event likethis ffs

And imo thick girls have higher SMV than skinny girls now

Easy af to be a thick girl too just eat whatever you want and go gym

Im thinking more and more if i should hit a test cycle

but i dont go raves really anymore soit may be futile for results

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Thats why i prefer dating app tbh