Observations from Maherfishing on multiple apps

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
The quality of women on Hinge is like 2-3x higher than on Tinder and Bumble. Also, the match acquisition rate is much higher. This assumes the free versions on all apps.

Also, on Seeking Arrangements (sugar site), the sugar babies message first and favorite the profile, even with the lowest possible income settings. This is contrary to what many Redditors on the sugar subreddits complain about (having to message first with a low response rate).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17829, AscendingHero and 10 others
The quality of women on Hinge is like 2-3x higher than on Tinder and Bumble. Also, the match acquisition rate is much higher. This assumes the free versions on all apps.

Also, on Seeking Arrangements (sugar site), the sugar babies message first and favorite the profile, even with the lowest possible income settings. This is contrary to what many Redditors on the sugar subreddits complain about (having to message first with a low response rate).
Standouts in Scotland:

Also the sugar babies message first because those foids are desperate for money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I know but I can't see how this Standout is a high quality match:

She knows she's gonna be used for sex, so she puts that in her bio. The primitive look doesn't help either, and she is barely HTB. Bio was extremely bland too.

Seems probable to me Hinge is seeding their site with fake profiles. Thoughts?

• +1
Most likely, plus how tf is this a high quality profile jfl
I know but I can't see how this Standout is a high quality match:
View attachment 1590605
She knows she's gonna be used for sex, so she puts that in her bio. The primitive look doesn't help either, and she is barely HTB. Bio was extremely bland too.

Maybe. It's more likely that they do a better job filtering out the whales to new users.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Why would Maher Go on Sugar Baby Dating site like? Isn't money more important to Sugar babies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Maherfishing :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
don't you have better things man idk

Why would Maher Go on Sugar Baby Dating site like? Isn't money more important to Sugar babies.
That was why I put him on there.

He's stealing the snow bunnies on Hinge, apparently. And I'm only liking back the skinny ones.
It’s ok. Maher is like 20% black so basically mullato which is basically black.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, vaninskybird, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, sorrowfulsad, ROTTING and 4 others
PSL of these foids?
I deleted basically 99% of the screenshots from my dating app days but here’s a couple from hinge that I actually met up with. I’ve matched with even hotter on there though.
86E86389 DF72 464D B1A3 D509AB4A474F
8F9B0B01 7455 4E22 A46E 545F131D2C64

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ROTTING, .👽. and 3 others
These sorts of foids I hardly see on UK Hinge :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don’t know what sort of drugs British people in the 80s and 90s did to fuck up their sperm and eggs, but something happened.

Those two girls also went to a top tier university too lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath, sorrowfulsad and 2 others
I don’t know what sort of drugs British people in the 80s and 90s did to fuck up their sperm and eggs, but something happened.
I mean, these are Standouts (most popular profiles):

Would you date any of them?

Yeah the blonde one is hot enough
The brunette is definitely a gargoyle in the morning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, AscendingHero, court monarch777 and 4 others
Incredible, I get better matches than Tyler Maher :LOL:

9003.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Lmfao who ever matched with them has shit taste fr fr

Btw Tyler Maher is Half black, his GF is decent until she fucked her mouth up

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, apocalypse, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Screenshot 20220314 223802
Screenshot 20220314 223818
Screenshot 20220314 223825

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and AscendingHero

Maher fishing is a true eye opener.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Maher is 1/4th black I think. Either his grandparent is black or black black.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, currylightskin and EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
These sorts of foids I hardly see on UK Hinge :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
fucking hell I wished I put effort into getting into a US college rather than studycelling for a uni in the UK

• So Sad
Ran a Maherfish in NYC this past weekend just to see what the deal was since most of my actual slaying comes from Tinder, Feeld, and very rarely Bumble. Don't really use Hinge ever, but maybe I should start since you are right about the attractiveness of the average girl being much higher.

One strange thing I noticed was when I used the English bulldog picture, girls would magically have one of their prompts be something about liking English Bulldogs. Lmfao, so desperate to match with him they'd temproarily change their prompts... They also did this in response to two of my written prompts.

Anyways, ran it quickly for some Saturday and Sunday night laughs. Results:

- 300+ matches in one day or so
- Multiple phone numbers just provided to Maher with zero other openers
- Extremely high PSL women, highest/most sexually dimorphic below at least in my book (even if she applies makeup by the paint bucket):

Screen-Shot-2022-03-15-at-11-21-44-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-03-15-at-11-22-07-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-03-15-at-11-21-59-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-03-15-at-11-22-16-AM.png

Bonus:

Added this one girl on snap because she wanted to make sure I wasn't catfishing her. She kept spamming me for like 16 hours to meet up. Thought I'd let her down easy JFL:

IMG-3370.jpg

Made sure my response was measured so she didn't unmatch out of anger, and she sent me a few paragraphs after this saying she was traveling and tired and I unmatched her anyways. Lmfao

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, gamma and 4 others
- you know how bad uk hypergamy is much better than i do
- british women are ugly and lowclass, opposite of what I expected
- tea

the US seems to be much less hypergamous and the girls are better looking. I'll move there for work after uni but that means 4 years in the UK first jfl

you think i'll be able to get a non slag white girl HTB or + as 5.5 PSL whitepasser

Last edited:
  • +1
- you know how bad uk hypergamy is much better than i do
- british women are ugly and lowclass, opposite of what I expected
- tea

the US seems to be much less hypergamous and the girls are better looking. I'll move there for work after uni but that means 4 years in the UK first jfl

you think i'll be able to get a non slag white girl HTB or + as 5.5 PSL whitepasser
Why white women though?
I'd try mulattas if I were you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Why white women though?
I'd try mulattas if I were you.
mulattas are nice as well but white women have a certain look to them, like they can be actually beautiful and not just in a sexual way

why would you try mulattas in my place though?