Observations from my first 2 days back at uni

Razeb

Razeb

Feminist Incel.
As you all know (at least the Canadian posters), university started up last week. Now, I didn't go to classes last week but have started going this week, starting from yesterday. I went today as well and I have one more class later. Anyways, here are some observations. @rand anon some things in this post may or may not interest you lol

Let's get right into it. It's the first few weeks back so there's tons of people on campus as per usual. Usually, the numbers start to decline late september and are far less in October but as of now, large groups and crowds all around.

Now onto the pairings/relationshits observations. Some of this has surprised me but wtf I've seen quite a few Dravidians with decent looking white and asian chicks. This alone wouldn't surprise me but in the last day, I've seen more than a few and a higher frequency of this than before. Keep in mind I've only been back just yesterday. I've also seen a couple looking non-Dravidian South Asians in similar pairings. Again, doesn't surprise me but the frequency does kinda. One of them was a giga-mogger and some HTNs, but the rest were average/incel looking. huh.

I don't see many blacks on campus, at least black dudes. I saw one black dude with some short Sri Lankan/Dravidian looking girl I guess. Most are with other black girls tho

The usual shouldn't need to be stated but I've seen a very high amount of white male/asian female pairings but that's always been the case and that's par for the course. Of course this should also be common sense but they outnumber the asian dude/white girl pairings by a mile.

Another surprising thing I've noted is a lot of white dude/middle eastern girl couples. IDK if that's always been the case, can't remember, but yeah quite a few of those. Not so much the reverse though.

One thing all of these guys have in common tho is that they're style and fashionmaxxed, along with being NTmaxxed. Like they're wearing stylish clothing, have good hair/hairstyles and whatnot. They're talkative and social too. They've got the fashionable zoomer kinda look. Most of them also tend to have good builds/semi-gymmaxxed too from what I can tell. Facially it's hard to say, I've seen some moggers but some pretty incel to average looking dudes too.

also, ethnics need to start grooming themselves better, man. White niggas (guys and gals alike) take far better care of themselves it looks like while many ethnics don't even care to put in the effort. asian girls will put in the effort and some asian guys but in general nah, not really.

Maybe I'll update the thread as the days go on idk

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, whiteislandpill, rand anon and 6 others
ethnics need to start grooming themselves better, man. White niggas (guys and gals alike) take far better care of themselves it looks like while many ethnics don't even care to put in the effort
Cagefuel jesus 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, watah and Razeb
I heard its all international curry students in canada, is this true? What % in total would you say? More men than women?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I heard its all international curry students in canada, is this true? What % in total would you say? More men than women?
More men than women, yes. In universities though yeah the gap isn't that big.

Those "international students" tho don't typically go to unis but to degree mill colleges in large amounts.

For university hard to determine the percentages

• +1
Reactions: Numb
It’s a fucking mogfest there man. Do not go to college if you’re below 6’4 and HTN

• So Sad
Reactions: Razeb
Fashion is cope. Chads/ Tyrones wear simple t-shirts and jeans in college

• Hmm...
Fashion is cope. Chads/ Tyrones wear simple t-shirts and jeans in college
Haven't seen any Tyrones at all. I saw some black normie who was gymmaxxed on the bus yesterday but that's it.

But nah seriously, everyone's got their fashion sorted out and everything.

Even a simple t-shirt looks good with the right combos

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
It’s a fucking mogfest there man. Do not go to college if you’re below 6’4 and HTN
You Canadian broski?

Yeah dude I see tons of really good looking dudes and girls.

I completely believe that most dudes are incel/involuntarily celibate with a small minority hogging up the bitches.

• +1
Reactions: watah
I thought interracial couples were rare

It always these dudes that slays (semi-gymmaxxed) tall Nt guys.. no matter how ugly they look. I have seen it everywhere. Girls cannot stand skinny/skinnyfat or overly fat people or manlets. Even if u face is good.

Last edited:
  • +1
All that to get cucked by the big asian cock transfer students
3771692 cfc37ad3e0f610cd777d4d9ec8ce7e02

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, watah, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Cope harder. Most chads I see are fashionmaxxed
Chads I see are 6’3 and the Tyrones are 6’5. Most of them aren’t fashionmaxxed. All they do is wear a simple t-shirt and a fucking Jean. A French guy around 6’5 with blue eyes wore a black t-shirt and had a simple haircut. No accessories, nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Chads I see are 6’3 and the Tyrones are 6’5. Most of them aren’t fashionmaxxed. All they do is wear a simple t-shirt and a fucking Jean. A French guy around 6’5 with blue eyes wore a black t-shirt and had a simple haircut. No accessories, nothing
. Someone told me on discord you are in some little african island or something. You don't see nothing nigga you are hallucinating. Most chads put effort into looking good and have their own style.
Haven't seen any Tyrones at all. I saw some black normie who was gymmaxxed on the bus yesterday but that's it.

But nah seriously, everyone's got their fashion sorted out and everything.

Even a simple t-shirt looks good with the right combos

• +1
Reactions: watah and Nick.Harte
. Someone told me on discord you are in some little african island or something. You don't see nothing nigga you are hallucinating. Most chads put effort into looking good.
The exchange students are good looking and I’ve seen them with my own fucking eyes nigga. I should’ve asked them for their insta but it would be weird and I swear to god that some of them mog a lot of you here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ey88
. Someone told me on discord you are in some little african island or something. You don't see nothing nigga you are hallucinating. Most chads put effort into looking good and have their own style.
I live in Kenya bro

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Uni is best way to slay, lots of hot girls and lots of ugly dudes

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
bhai I forgot to say this earlier my bad but one of the Dravidians I saw with with this decent looking white girl looked like you but was taller @rand anon

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
bhai I forgot to say this earlier my bad but one of the Dravidians I saw with with this decent looking white girl looked like you but was taller @rand anon
Hopefuel :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
More observations:

Saw this tall white HTN dude with a black chick on the bus

Saw another white dude, average, with some fat brown girl

saw some tall-ish normie Dravidian e-boy dude with a white girl

saw more blacks today but they were all with other blacks

Do u really think every guy who is walking with a girl is also smashing her?