OBSERVE HOW SHE TREATS OTHER MEN TO FIND OUT IF SHE LIKES YOU

Outlier

Outlier

Bronze
"You should take it as a compliment
That I'm talking to everyone here but you (But you, but you)" - Taylor Swift

Okay, so I see a lot of threads about IOI's, so I thought I'd give my two cents. A lot of men are confused about if the girl is giving them and IOI or not, and this confusion is warranted. Girls will give conflicting signals that men often confuse with her either liking or disliking you. It's compounded by the fact that every girl is a little different, and has differing ways of showing interest.

Anyway, I wanted to give a universal behavior that men can use to discern attraction. That being observation. A girl will act and treat the guy she's interested in differently. For example, if she's very friendly and open as her base behavior she might become more reserved and quiet around the guy she likes. Or, vice versa, she might become outgoing when she's usually quiet. Regardless, she is going to treat you differently then other men if she has an attraction, and it is up to you to see these behavioral differences.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, fuxkdakikez and copemaxxeer
What if you dont have a she

• JFL
Reactions: Outlier and \/orman

OBSERVE HOW SHE TREATS BLACK MEN TO FIND OUT IF SHE LIKES YOU​

fixed

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Outlier and \/orman
Is it true?

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
"You should take it as a compliment
That I'm talking to everyone here but you (But you, but you)" - Taylor Swift

Okay, so I see a lot of threads about IOI's, so I thought I'd give my two cents. A lot of men are confused about if the girl is giving them and IOI or not, and this confusion is warranted. Girls will give conflicting signals that men often confuse with her either liking or disliking you. It's compounded by the fact that every girl is a little different, and has differing ways of showing interest.

Anyway, I wanted to give a universal behavior that men can use to discern attraction. That being observation. A girl will act and treat the guy she's interested in differently. For example, if she's very friendly and open as her base behavior she might become more reserved and quiet around the guy she likes. Or, vice versa, she might become outgoing when she's usually quiet. Regardless, she is going to treat you differently then other men if she has an attraction, and it is up to you to see these behavioral differences.
*doesnt work if they are really fucking autistic

*doesnt work if they are really fucking autistic
I disagree. If anything it would help autists because autists are notorious for having great pattern recognition skills.