Obsessed with an online ltb gf after ascending. It’s over

AnActualidoit

AnActualidoit

Silver
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Posts
656
Reputation
629
think it’s over for me. I’ve been too clingy and obsessed with her and she says she likes it but that’s a lie. She has guy friends and stuff.
I thought now that I was basically morning 6’3 and a half height and an mtn this would work out. Sometimes I’ve even been rated lhtn but I’m definitely just mtn tbh. I think it’s over for me. I should’ve known it’s e dating after all.

She says I don’t trust her and that she doesn’t look good enough and complains about that. I complain about my own part and I was too honest with her. I thought after trying to ascend I could be myself with a girl. I think I’m wrong.

I don’t want this relationship to end. If it ends I’ll be so broken. I’ve never been this honest to a girl and this in love before. I’ve done so much for her. I know I’m a mental cell in a way thinking that e dating would work. I mean it’s more like long distance but we use discord a lot. Tbh I think it’s over for me.
I love her but her reposts based on me being insecure about her being with friends or certain things and her doing stuff that I question. Idk I thought I could get a girl to love me after ascending but if I’m capped at hmtn I think I can’t find love rn. I needa up my doses and probably need surgery just to be loved.

I tried so hard to ascend from being a 5’6 360 pound manlet to being 6’3 190. I was happy but no girl loves me. She’s the only one to show it in a way and even then I’m scared it’s coming to an end. I should focus on ascending more like never stopped but I was happy with her so much. I loved spamming her and talking to her all the time but I’m a fool.
I don’t think I’ll love a girl this way again. She seems so different but this heartbreak if it happens will make me spiral down and I’ll break because not even a hmtn is enough for a girl to love. I wish I was chad or the guy of her dreams. Maybe then my actions would be okay but I’m not good enough to act like myself with a girl. They’ll call me insecure and be annoyed.

A lot of you will think being obsessive with a girl and asking her about her messages or her friends or where she is is stupid but it’s long distance. She’s even claimed to love me still if I cheat which I wouldn’t even cheat on her. I’m loyal to a girl who’s far from me and it’s not enough. Maybe if I was close but even then idk.

I think it’s genuinely over for me. I won’t ever find love unless I become a chad or chadlite. I dream of being a 6’5 chad. Maybe then someone will love me and make my pain go away but even if I did I just want her now because she makes it all go away. She makes me feel like I’m enough but then doesn’t. It’s not fair.

I just want her to love me the same way I do. I want her so bad it drives me insane. I want her all the time but there isn’t all the time. I wanna go see her but she tells me she looks bad and I shouldn’t today or something. I just hate this. I don’t even care about her looks or anything. I just want her for who she is. I don’t wanna lose her. She’s all I have.
I never thought I’d ever meet a girl like her. A girl that gives me so much and tells me so much. She says she looks bad but she can ascend so easily. She says she looks bad but her eyes are so pretty and her smile so cute. I just want her so bad. I love her.

I actually don’t want this to end because if it ends I won’t ever love a girl. I won’t be able to. If this ends I’ll just ascend and forget about love. I’ll try and ascend for my selfish wishes. At least rn I don’t mind living a life with her but I don’t wanna lose myself because of this but that might be my outcome. I want her so bad.

Idk where else to post this. I doubt many of you will read it all and spam dnr but omg please guys I need this relationship to work because if it isn’t her it’s not other girl. I love her. I love her so much. I don’t care about my family or anything. Only her.

I could probably get girls irl now after all the ascending I’ve done. My height and frame are better and I’m not the manlet I used to be. But none of that matters because I just want her. She’s the only one who ever made me feel like the pain stops for a second. Even when other girls have looked at me now I don’t care. I don’t want options. I want the girl who already has my whole heart even from far away. Losing her would prove that all the effort I put in so far was even close to enough if the one person who actually saw me decides I’m still not worth keeping.

Tldr I’m obsessed with this girl I’m e dating long distance on Discord. I’ve been clingy and insecure about her guy friends and everything she does. I ascended hard from a 5’6 360 pound manlet to 6’3 190 and mtn level, and I could probably get girls irl now but I only want her. She’s the only one who’s ever made me feel like I’m enough. I’m scared it’s ending and if it does I’ll spiral and do anything to ascend, becoming a chad or chadlite wouldn’t even feel like it would fix losing her.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cb006, Resonant, arthurfish and 1 other person
I’m obsessed with this girl I’m e dating and I think it’s over for me. I’ve been too clingy and obsessed with her and she says she likes it but that’s a lie. She has guy friends and stuff. I thought now that I was basically morning 6’3 and a half height and an mtn this would work out. Sometimes I’ve even been rated lhtn but I’m definitely just mtn tbh. I think it’s over for me. I should’ve known it’s e dating after all. She says I don’t trust her and that she doesn’t look good enough and complains about that. I complain about my own part and I was too honest with her. I thought after trying to ascend I could be myself with a girl. I think I’m wrong. I don’t want this relationship to end. If it ends I’ll be so broken. I’ve never been this honest to a girl and this in love before. I’ve done so much for her. I know I’m a mental cell in a way thinking that e dating would work. I mean it’s more like long distance but we use discord a lot. Tbh I think it’s over for me. I love her but her reposts based on me being insecure about her being with friends or certain things and her doing stuff that I question. Idk I thought I could get a girl to love me after ascending but if I’m capped at hmtn I think I can’t find love rn. I needa up my doses and probably need surgery just to be loved. I tried so hard to ascend from being a 5’6 360 pound manlet to being 6’3 190. I was happy but no girl loves me. She’s the only one to show it in a way and even then I’m scared it’s coming to an end. I should focus on ascending more like never stopped but I was happy with her so much. I loved spamming her and talking to her all the time but I’m a fool. I don’t think I’ll love a girl this way again. She seems so different but this heartbreak if it happens will make me spiral down and I’ll break because not even a hmtn is enough for a girl to love. I wish I was chad or the guy of her dreams. Maybe then my actions would be okay but I’m not good enough to act like myself with a girl. They’ll call me insecure and be annoyed. A lot of you will think being obsessive with a girl and asking her about her messages or her friends or where she is is stupid but it’s long distance. She’s even claimed to love me still if I cheat which I wouldn’t even cheat on her. I’m loyal to a girl who’s far from me and it’s not enough. Maybe if I was close but even then idk. I think it’s genuinely over for me. I won’t ever find love unless I become a chad or chadlite. I dream of being a 6’5 chad. Maybe then someone will love me and make my pain go away but even if I did I just want her now because she makes it all go away. She makes me feel like I’m enough but then doesn’t. It’s not fair. I just want her to love me the same way I do. I want her so bad it drives me insane. I want her all the time but there isn’t all the time. I wanna go see her but she tells me she looks bad and I shouldn’t today or something. I just hate this. I don’t even care about her looks or anything. I just want her for who she is. I don’t wanna lose her. She’s all I have. I never thought I’d ever meet a girl like her. A girl that gives me so much and tells me so much. She says she looks bad but she can ascend so easily. She says she looks bad but her eyes are so pretty and her smile so cute. I just want her so bad. I love her. I actually don’t want this to end because if it ends I won’t ever love a girl. I won’t be able to. If this ends I’ll just ascend and forget about love. I’ll try and ascend for my selfish wishes. At least rn I don’t mind living a life with her but I don’t wanna lose myself because of this but that might be my outcome. I want her so bad. Idk where else to post this. I doubt many of you will read it all and spam dnr but omg please guys I need this relationship to work because if it isn’t her it’s not other girl. I love her. I love her so much. I don’t care about my family or anything. Only her. I could probably get girls irl now after all the ascending I’ve done. My height and frame are better and I’m not the manlet I used to be. But none of that matters because I just want her. She’s the only one who ever made me feel like the pain stops for a second. Even when other girls have looked at me now I don’t care. I don’t want options. I want the girl who already has my whole heart even from far away. Losing her would prove that all the effort I put in so far was even close to enough if the one person who actually saw me decides I’m still not worth keeping.

Tldr I’m obsessed with this girl I’m e dating long distance on Discord. I’ve been clingy and insecure about her guy friends and everything she does. I ascended hard from a 5’6 360 pound manlet to 6’3 190 and mtn level, and I could probably get girls irl now but I only want her. She’s the only one who’s ever made me feel like I’m enough. I’m scared it’s ending and if it does I’ll spiral and do anything to ascend, becoming a chad or chadlite wouldn’t even feel like it would fix losing her.
over son
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude, Xotus and Resonant
please format this better bro :lul:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lebanesedude, Resonant and AnActualidoit
e dating e girl is useless basically she can talk and have relationships with another maybe just get a real relationship
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
e dating e girl is useless basically she can talk and have relationships with another maybe just get a real relationship
Probably but i’m a mental cell I feel emotions more. I get attached so easily and it’s genuinely over for love after this relationship in my eyes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
thats sad i got the same experience but with real girl she was ignoring and sometimes responding coldly and that was really hard for me and i just realised its just a girl why tf she should change my whole day mood with his messages i got good experience with girls i can advice u just dont give a fuck bout her thats just a girl brother
Probably but i’m a mental cell I feel emotions more. I get attached so easily and it’s genuinely over for love after this relationship in my eyes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
think it’s over for me. I’ve been too clingy and obsessed with her and she says she likes it but that’s a lie. She has guy friends and stuff.
I thought now that I was basically morning 6’3 and a half height and an mtn this would work out. Sometimes I’ve even been rated lhtn but I’m definitely just mtn tbh. I think it’s over for me. I should’ve known it’s e dating after all.

She says I don’t trust her and that she doesn’t look good enough and complains about that. I complain about my own part and I was too honest with her. I thought after trying to ascend I could be myself with a girl. I think I’m wrong.

I don’t want this relationship to end. If it ends I’ll be so broken. I’ve never been this honest to a girl and this in love before. I’ve done so much for her. I know I’m a mental cell in a way thinking that e dating would work. I mean it’s more like long distance but we use discord a lot. Tbh I think it’s over for me.
I love her but her reposts based on me being insecure about her being with friends or certain things and her doing stuff that I question. Idk I thought I could get a girl to love me after ascending but if I’m capped at hmtn I think I can’t find love rn. I needa up my doses and probably need surgery just to be loved.

I tried so hard to ascend from being a 5’6 360 pound manlet to being 6’3 190. I was happy but no girl loves me. She’s the only one to show it in a way and even then I’m scared it’s coming to an end. I should focus on ascending more like never stopped but I was happy with her so much. I loved spamming her and talking to her all the time but I’m a fool.
I don’t think I’ll love a girl this way again. She seems so different but this heartbreak if it happens will make me spiral down and I’ll break because not even a hmtn is enough for a girl to love. I wish I was chad or the guy of her dreams. Maybe then my actions would be okay but I’m not good enough to act like myself with a girl. They’ll call me insecure and be annoyed.

A lot of you will think being obsessive with a girl and asking her about her messages or her friends or where she is is stupid but it’s long distance. She’s even claimed to love me still if I cheat which I wouldn’t even cheat on her. I’m loyal to a girl who’s far from me and it’s not enough. Maybe if I was close but even then idk.

I think it’s genuinely over for me. I won’t ever find love unless I become a chad or chadlite. I dream of being a 6’5 chad. Maybe then someone will love me and make my pain go away but even if I did I just want her now because she makes it all go away. She makes me feel like I’m enough but then doesn’t. It’s not fair.

I just want her to love me the same way I do. I want her so bad it drives me insane. I want her all the time but there isn’t all the time. I wanna go see her but she tells me she looks bad and I shouldn’t today or something. I just hate this. I don’t even care about her looks or anything. I just want her for who she is. I don’t wanna lose her. She’s all I have.
I never thought I’d ever meet a girl like her. A girl that gives me so much and tells me so much. She says she looks bad but she can ascend so easily. She says she looks bad but her eyes are so pretty and her smile so cute. I just want her so bad. I love her.

I actually don’t want this to end because if it ends I won’t ever love a girl. I won’t be able to. If this ends I’ll just ascend and forget about love. I’ll try and ascend for my selfish wishes. At least rn I don’t mind living a life with her but I don’t wanna lose myself because of this but that might be my outcome. I want her so bad.

Idk where else to post this. I doubt many of you will read it all and spam dnr but omg please guys I need this relationship to work because if it isn’t her it’s not other girl. I love her. I love her so much. I don’t care about my family or anything. Only her.

I could probably get girls irl now after all the ascending I’ve done. My height and frame are better and I’m not the manlet I used to be. But none of that matters because I just want her. She’s the only one who ever made me feel like the pain stops for a second. Even when other girls have looked at me now I don’t care. I don’t want options. I want the girl who already has my whole heart even from far away. Losing her would prove that all the effort I put in so far was even close to enough if the one person who actually saw me decides I’m still not worth keeping.

Tldr I’m obsessed with this girl I’m e dating long distance on Discord. I’ve been clingy and insecure about her guy friends and everything she does. I ascended hard from a 5’6 360 pound manlet to 6’3 190 and mtn level, and I could probably get girls irl now but I only want her. She’s the only one who’s ever made me feel like I’m enough. I’m scared it’s ending and if it does I’ll spiral and do anything to ascend, becoming a chad or chadlite wouldn’t even feel like it would fix losing her.
I feel you man I'm genuinely so sorry

Things get better i promise
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and AnActualidoit
thats sad i got the same experience but with real girl she was ignoring and sometimes responding coldly and that was really hard for me and i just realised its just a girl why tf she should change my whole day mood with his messages i got good experience with girls i can advice u just dont give a fuck bout her thats just a girl brother
Yeah all girls are the same, I thought she was different. She said she was.
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and Resonant
Dnr but my condolences
 
  • +1
Reactions: AnActualidoit
I feel you man I'm genuinely so sorry

Things get better i promise
Maybe she’s gonna probably text me she fell asleep and that’s why she didn’t respond it’s so over 😭😭😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: jotunnr
Maybe she’s gonna probably text me she fell asleep and that why she didn’t respond it’s so over 😭😭😭
Not telling you to let go or that it's over or whatever these niggas in the replies are talking about but things do get better yeah

And even though it sounds like a disaster and a nightmare for her to leave right now, it won't be so later on

Do the best you can in the relationship regardless of what your head tells you and if it ends it is what it is
 
  • +1
Reactions: AnActualidoit
Not telling you to let go or that it's over or whatever these niggas in the replies are talking about but things do get better yeah

And even though it sounds like a disaster and a nightmare for her to leave right now, it won't be so later on

Do the best you can in the relationship regardless of what your head tells you and if it ends it is what it is
Thanks man this is good advice I needed it rn.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: jotunnr
Probably but i’m a mental cell I feel emotions more. I get attached so easily and it’s genuinely over for love after this relationship in my eyes.
Same thing basically happened to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: AnActualidoit
dnr , maybe next time you can give a summary instead of writing essay
 
dnr , maybe next time you can give a summary instead of writing essay
 
dnr , maybe next time you can give a summary instead of writing essay
1790665104043
 
  • +1
Reactions: jotunnr and AnActualidoit
think it’s over for me. I’ve been too clingy and obsessed with her and she says she likes it but that’s a lie. She has guy friends and stuff.
I thought now that I was basically morning 6’3 and a half height and an mtn this would work out. Sometimes I’ve even been rated lhtn but I’m definitely just mtn tbh. I think it’s over for me. I should’ve known it’s e dating after all.

She says I don’t trust her and that she doesn’t look good enough and complains about that. I complain about my own part and I was too honest with her. I thought after trying to ascend I could be myself with a girl. I think I’m wrong.

I don’t want this relationship to end. If it ends I’ll be so broken. I’ve never been this honest to a girl and this in love before. I’ve done so much for her. I know I’m a mental cell in a way thinking that e dating would work. I mean it’s more like long distance but we use discord a lot. Tbh I think it’s over for me.
I love her but her reposts based on me being insecure about her being with friends or certain things and her doing stuff that I question. Idk I thought I could get a girl to love me after ascending but if I’m capped at hmtn I think I can’t find love rn. I needa up my doses and probably need surgery just to be loved.

I tried so hard to ascend from being a 5’6 360 pound manlet to being 6’3 190. I was happy but no girl loves me. She’s the only one to show it in a way and even then I’m scared it’s coming to an end. I should focus on ascending more like never stopped but I was happy with her so much. I loved spamming her and talking to her all the time but I’m a fool.
I don’t think I’ll love a girl this way again. She seems so different but this heartbreak if it happens will make me spiral down and I’ll break because not even a hmtn is enough for a girl to love. I wish I was chad or the guy of her dreams. Maybe then my actions would be okay but I’m not good enough to act like myself with a girl. They’ll call me insecure and be annoyed.

A lot of you will think being obsessive with a girl and asking her about her messages or her friends or where she is is stupid but it’s long distance. She’s even claimed to love me still if I cheat which I wouldn’t even cheat on her. I’m loyal to a girl who’s far from me and it’s not enough. Maybe if I was close but even then idk.

I think it’s genuinely over for me. I won’t ever find love unless I become a chad or chadlite. I dream of being a 6’5 chad. Maybe then someone will love me and make my pain go away but even if I did I just want her now because she makes it all go away. She makes me feel like I’m enough but then doesn’t. It’s not fair.

I just want her to love me the same way I do. I want her so bad it drives me insane. I want her all the time but there isn’t all the time. I wanna go see her but she tells me she looks bad and I shouldn’t today or something. I just hate this. I don’t even care about her looks or anything. I just want her for who she is. I don’t wanna lose her. She’s all I have.
I never thought I’d ever meet a girl like her. A girl that gives me so much and tells me so much. She says she looks bad but she can ascend so easily. She says she looks bad but her eyes are so pretty and her smile so cute. I just want her so bad. I love her.

I actually don’t want this to end because if it ends I won’t ever love a girl. I won’t be able to. If this ends I’ll just ascend and forget about love. I’ll try and ascend for my selfish wishes. At least rn I don’t mind living a life with her but I don’t wanna lose myself because of this but that might be my outcome. I want her so bad.

Idk where else to post this. I doubt many of you will read it all and spam dnr but omg please guys I need this relationship to work because if it isn’t her it’s not other girl. I love her. I love her so much. I don’t care about my family or anything. Only her.

I could probably get girls irl now after all the ascending I’ve done. My height and frame are better and I’m not the manlet I used to be. But none of that matters because I just want her. She’s the only one who ever made me feel like the pain stops for a second. Even when other girls have looked at me now I don’t care. I don’t want options. I want the girl who already has my whole heart even from far away. Losing her would prove that all the effort I put in so far was even close to enough if the one person who actually saw me decides I’m still not worth keeping.

Tldr I’m obsessed with this girl I’m e dating long distance on Discord. I’ve been clingy and insecure about her guy friends and everything she does. I ascended hard from a 5’6 360 pound manlet to 6’3 190 and mtn level, and I could probably get girls irl now but I only want her. She’s the only one who’s ever made me feel like I’m enough. I’m scared it’s ending and if it does I’ll spiral and do anything to ascend, becoming a chad or chadlite wouldn’t even feel like it would fix losing her.
let her go mayne. try getting a rls in real life

it gets better
 
Broke up with her
I can’t I just want her rn and nothing else. It hurts but if I let her go i’ll never love a girl the same again.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: jotunnr
I can’t I just want her rn and nothing else. It hurts but if I let her go i’ll never love a girl the same again.
I was not in the exact same predicament
It was a very similar situation, but she essentially cheated on me
I liked her a lot and I wanted to end my eternal suffering of being with her. Every day of talking to her was actual fucking torture after the shit that happened. Wasn’t easy breaking up with her anyway
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: AnActualidoit and jotunnr
I was not in the exact same predicament
It was a very similar situation, but she essentially cheated on me
I liked her a lot and I wanted to end my eternal suffering of being with her. Every day of talking to her was actual fucking torture after the shit that happened. Wasn’t easy breaking up with her anyway
I don’t wanna believe she’ll cheat if she does or has. I would break up with her.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
I don’t wanna believe she’ll cheat if she does or has. I would break up with her.
I thought the same way
Looking back I honestly wish death upon her ts was so cruel and she treated me like shit
But even a year after breaking up with her I still think about her all the time
 
I thought the same way
Looking back I honestly wish death upon her ts was so cruel and she treated me like shit
But even a year after breaking up with her I still think about her all the time
I mean you probably know where she lives. I’m joking but that sucks if this were to happen to me I’d genuinely get so pissed. I’ve given her everything any guy could give her tbh. I wanted to be the best guy for her. I hope things get better for you tho I really do
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
I mean you probably know where she lives. I’m joking but that sucks if this were to happen to me I’d genuinely get so pissed. I’ve given her everything any guy could give her tbh. I wanted to be the best guy for her. I hope things get better for you tho I really do
Yea I do know where she lives but she’s on opposite side of US
Best of luck to you tho, honestly just make sure you’re keeping up with your own hobbies and own part of your life is the best piece of advice I’m able to give
And yeah, maybe I’ll find a new girl at some point (doubtful)
 
  • +1
Reactions: AnActualidoit
Yea I do know where she lives but she’s on opposite side of US
Best of luck to you tho, honestly just make sure you’re keeping up with your own hobbies and own part of your life is the best piece of advice I’m able to give
And yeah, maybe I’ll find a new girl at some point (doubtful)
I mean you can man, I know I could. I simply wouldn’t want to. I hope the best for you and your future relationship
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006

Similar threads

awakewwwww
Replies
1
Views
45
iywujjffvjkiure
iywujjffvjkiure
jflmeister
Replies
0
Views
29
jflmeister
jflmeister
mandiblee
Replies
10
Views
91
primalBP
primalBP
KurdishMogger
Replies
23
Views
115
sockball123
S
DPtheCHUD
Replies
38
Views
408
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top