Obsessing over looks makes you mentally ill. Most of y’all aren’t that ugly.

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
For what ever reason, I decided to post on trurateme sub saying I would rate people. I mostly expected guys to dm me, but to my surprise most were women.

Funny enough most of these women weren’t bad looking at all, almost all of em were at least average or above. But when I gave em an honest rate, these people were relentless. They would spam me with more pics obsessively asking what to improve and were never satisfied with my answers.

They would claim they were ugly subhumans when they looked normal for the most part. These women were low key crazy ngl.

That’s when I realized most of these women are not so different from the users here. Lots of people here claim that most looksmax users are ugly and end up here mainly because of that.

By that logic most of the women who dmed me should also have been ugly. Like what normal women asks randos on Reddit to rate them when 2022 is the best year to be women jfl.

The truth is that most people end up here because we’re mentally ill to some degree including yours truly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, the BULL, fogdart and 10 others
Yes I'm mentalcel low dopamine cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 19036 and FrameMogger
true for the tall voll cells they are all fake in cells , for the mallets this is different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and the BULL
This is true

Except for people like me. I’m objectively ugly and have been confirmed 0.5 psl

Attachments

• 254C67FC-6BE0-4CEF-A2D3-448A5C12F08E.jpeg
    254C67FC-6BE0-4CEF-A2D3-448A5C12F08E.jpeg
    701.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, fogdart, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
This is true

Except for people like me. I’m objectively ugly and have been confirmed 0.5 psl
It is an honor for the alexbrown to reply to one of my threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
"Wow , thanks man - I really needed this today :feelsgood:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, fogdart, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
For what ever reason, I decided to post on trurateme sub saying I would rate people. I mostly expected guys to dm me, but to my surprise most were women.

Funny enough most of these women weren’t bad looking at all, almost all of em were at least average or above. But when I gave em an honest rate, these people were relentless. They would spam me with more pics obsessively asking what to improve and were never satisfied with my answers.

They would claim they were ugly subhumans when they looked normal for the most part. These women were low key crazy ngl.

That’s when I realized most of these women are not so different from the users here. Lots of people here claim that most looksmax users are ugly and end up here mainly because of that.

By that logic most of the women who dmed me should also have been ugly. Like what normal women asks randos on Reddit to rate them when 2022 is the best year to be women jfl.

The truth is that most people end up here because we’re mentally ill to some degree including yours truly.
I wouldn't say most here are truecel or anything. But there are a lot of who are def below average. Average looks level here is prolly low 3 PSL range so they are definitely at a disadvantage because of their looks.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I wouldn't say most here are truecel or anything. But there are a lot of who are def below average. Average looks level here is prolly low 3 PSL range so they are definitely at a disadvantage because of their looks.
I can dm you the women who asked me for a rate and you can tell me if they mog looksmac users. I dont think they do tbh and imo they were at least average.

You rely heavily on the logic that ending up on this website is in itself a sign of poor looks. I'm using the same logic as no normal women in 2022 would obsesivley ask randos on reddit for rates, such a desperate women would have to be ugly by your logic.

But they aren't most em look fine which is why I believe the same for people on this website. Def not chads by any means but at least normies. I can pm you pics of normies in America and my college.

I can dm you the women who asked me for a rate and you can tell me if they mog looksmac users. I dont think they do tbh and imo they were at least average.

You rely heavily on the logic that ending up on this website is in itself a sign of poor looks. I'm using the same logic as no normal women in 2022 would obsesivley ask randos on reddit for rates, such a desperate women would have to be ugly by your logic.

But they aren't most em look fine which is why I believe the same for people on this website. Def not chads by any means but at least normies. I can pm you pics of normies in America and my college.
My definition of average is:

6 feet
white with decent pheno
average bonemass
decent ratios
Full head of hair
No major flaws but no halos either
Somewhat gymmaxxed at around 15% bf

At this level, women would no longer be revolted by you. I compare people to this standard when I rate.

A lot of people here are manlets, have bad phenos, bad skull/ratios, recessed, balding etc. Sure there are gl users here but they are in the minority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Except girls always say this shit

I bet even celebrity whores that weight 80lbz will say “omg I’m so fat teehee I need to go on a diet”

Just attention sluts who want chads cock to fuck. Nothing more, nothing less

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
My definition of average is:

6 feet
white with decent pheno
average bonemass
decent ratios
Full head of hair
No major flaws but no halos either
Somewhat gymmaxxed at around 15% bf

At this level, women would no longer be revolted by you. I compare people to this standard when I rate.

A lot of people here are manlets, have bad phenos, bad skull/ratios, recessed, balding etc. Sure there are gl users here but they are in the minority.
I'd change it to 5'10
Good skin quality
and sub 20% bf if frame is decent

Except girls always say this shit

I bet even celebrity whores that weight 80lbz will say “omg I’m so fat teehee I need to go on a diet”

Just attention sluts who want chads cock to fuck. Nothing more, nothing less
But why would they want attention from faceless random on reddit. It's 2022 the year of the women, they can get that attention from normie orbiter simps and even chad on IG and tinder if they are 5/10+

By def they should be ugly women if they have to resort to reddit, but they weren't

I'd change it to 5'10
Good skin quality
and sub 20% bf if frame is decent
5'10" is below average if you only consider young NT white guys who go to clubs
Somewhat lean is probably what I mean. Left is an average body:

Good skin quality is a given of course.

But why would they want attention from faceless random on reddit. It's 2022 the year of the women, they can get that attention from normie orbiter simps and even chad on IG and tinder if they are 5/10+

By def they should be ugly women if they have to resort to reddit, but they weren't
They are just fishing for compliments or maybe you are overrating them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FrameMogger

Jfl at assuming women use logic or have reasons for their dumb antics. Women love being called beautiful. Maybe these dumb Reddit whores were recently pumped and dumped by a 6’7 mogger and now they’re seeking validation online to lift their spirits up.

Cruel animals. Women are just dumb as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FrameMogger
Jfl at assuming women use logic or have reasons for their dumb antics. Women love being called beautiful. Maybe these dumb Reddit whores were recently pumped and dumped by a 6’7 mogger and now they’re seeking validation online to lift their spirits up.

Cruel animals. Women are just dumb as fuck.
idk I feel average women dont need reddit, even in an illogical foid brian, real life validation from normie simps is better than faceless reddit people.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
idk I feel average women dont need reddit, even in an illogical foid brian, real life validation from normie simps is better than faceless reddit people.
DM me pics of those foids.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 19036
No Looksmaxxing for Autism

• So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger