Obsession with getting laid

princeof316

princeof316

Iron
I don’t understand incels obsession w getting laid, i’m vigirn n voluntarily cel but if i go link w a girl tmrw nothing changes my life will be the exact same, y r you fuckers obsessed w getting laid, should focus more on ur lifestyle n mentality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, watah, boss8055 and 17 others
and half this site is racist fags who fantasize over chadlite+ men y’all gotta lock in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, watah, Hyperborean Citizen and 7 others
I don’t understand incels obsession w getting laid, i’m vigirn n voluntarily cel but if i go link w a girl tmrw nothing changes my life will be the exact same, y r you fuckers obsessed w getting laid, should focus more on ur lifestyle n mentality
legit reddit tier post " i get sex but it doesn't matter just focus on yourself bro" like elon musk telling a starving Ugandan "money and food doesn't matter bro its all about what on the inside" :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, BoredPrince, Chavz and 9 others
legit reddit tier post " i get sex but it doesn't matter just focus on yourself bro" like elon musk telling a starving Ugandan "money and food doesn't matter bro its all about what on the inside" :lul:
when u crave something in life and u finally reach it, it’s never as it seemed and the same applies here man in the end u just busting a fucking nut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, optimisticzoomer, Hyperborean Citizen and 6 others
because once you get it, you realize that it isnt as good as you thought, same goes for this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Hyperborean Citizen, greywind and 5 others
when u crave something in life and u finally reach it, it’s never as it seemed and the same applies here man in the end u just busting a fucking nut
"its about the journey not the deastination broooooo" you cant make this shit up

because once you get it, you realize that it isnt as good as you thought, same goes for this
nigga im not expecting it to be some lfe changing shit but just being able to get steady sex for free would make me 30% more mentally stable

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 0V3R and T50 Demon
nigga im not expecting it to be some lfe changing shit but just being able to get steafy sex for free would make me 30% more mentally stable
it would only let u be more mentally stable because your fucking obsessed with it

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and Hyperborean Citizen
nigga im not expecting it to be some lfe changing shit but just being able to get steady sex for free would make me 30% more mentally stable
your in for absolutely fucking nothing then. spoiler: it does not do shit to your stability or your emotions. gosh go find a loving human. thats what will fix you

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
it would only let u be more mentally stable because your fucking obsessed with it
I WOULDNT BE OBSSESED WITH IT IF I WAS ABLE TO GET IT DUMB BITCH your not some fucking rocket biologist for saying obvious shit

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
your in for absolutely fucking nothing then. spoiler: it does not do shit to your stability or your emotions. gosh go find a loving human. thats what will fix you
Again starving African vs billionaire im legit dying out here while other niggas are drowning and telling me they have it worse " just go find love bro" how the fuck am i supposed to do that if i cant get sex genius and dont give me that norm nigger shit about " muh love doesn't = sex"

That just means the girl is not hot enough

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Again starving African vs billionaire im legit dying out here while other niggas are drowning and telling me they have it worse
your comparing something everyone needs vs something you can live without, yeah when i was 13 i thought i needed that too but after i lost my virginity it meant nothing

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
Ego boost more than anything, feels good though. It alleviates the abused dog syndrome in your mind afterwards

• +1
Reactions: greywind and DarkAscender
That just means the girl is not hot enough
eh i was 14 and the girl was a mtb so i prob did not have enough emotional understanding

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
your comparing something everyone needs vs something you can live without, yeah when i was 13 i thought i needed that too but after i lost my virginity it meant nothing
Do not give a fuck about your life story bro till i get my dick wet ( hookers dont count although i will still purchase ) im gonna put sex as highest priority because money doesn't exist and improoooooooving doesn't matter if theres no pussy at the end of the tunnel

eh i was 14 and the girl was a mtb so i prob did not have enough emotional understanding
nigga got his dick wet at 14 but is telling me how sex isnt a big deal you cant make this shit up :lul: you know what ive been doing since i was 9 wacking my weasel alone in the dark Before you say muh approach muh gym muh socialize ive done all that shit brah yet here i am

• +1
Reactions: Amphisbaena
Om trying to find emo bitches i find them hot, problem is they makeup fruad the most
Go to alternative concerts and keep long hair if u want to slay emo girls

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
Do not give a fuck about your life story bro till i get my dick wet ( hookers dont count although i will still purchase ) im gonna put sex as highest priority because money doesn't exist and improoooooooving doesn't matter if theres no pussy at the end of the tunnel
that aint going to happen cause u ugly nigga, just listen to me, i literally had the same mind set as you

• +1
nigga got his dick wet at 14 but is telling me how sex isnt a big deal you cant make this shit up :lul: you know what ive been doing since i was 9 wacking my weasel alone in the dark
BROOOO ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, IF U REALLY WANTED IT YOU CAN GET IT, ANYONE CAN GET IT

• +1
nigga got his dick wet at 14 but is telling me how sex isnt a big deal you cant make this shit up :lul: you know what ive been doing since i was 9 wacking my weasel alone in the dark Before you say muh approach muh gym muh socialize ive done all that shit brah yet here i am
>Muttcel foid killer
>mad cuz virgin

are you serious

BROOOO ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, IF U REALLY WANTED IT YOU CAN GET IT, ANYONE CAN GET IT
that aint going to happen cause u ugly nigga, just listen to me, i literally had the same mind set as you
YOU NIGGAS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT " its just your mindset bro anyone can get it bro" reddit tier advice denial of lookism while being on LOOKSMAX.ORG

YOU NIGGAS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT " its just your mindset bro anyone can get it bro" reddit tier advice denial of lookism while being on LOOKSMAX.ORG
im literally a low mtn lol

>Muttcel foid killer
>mad cuz virgin

are you serious
Are you fucking retarded what the fuck does my username have to do with anything do you actual think i talk about bp and call people niggers and retards irl if so please rope your to autistic for this world

Low T

• +1
Reactions: greywind, DarkAscender and Muttcel foid killer
im literally a low mtn lol
You niggas say this all the time while being 6ft+ and having chadlite tier face miss me with that bs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Amphisbaena and DarkAscender
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Muttcel foid killer and DarkAscender
Lose your virginity asap don’t let these niggas tell u its not worth it. You’re gonna go around with this simp mentality otherwise.. Don’t listen to a nigga that lost his v at 14 dunno wtf hes doing on this site :lul:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Muttcel foid killer and Never Get Up
Lose your virginity asap don’t let these niggas tell u its not worth it. You’re gonna go around with this simp mentality otherwise.. Don’t listen to a nigga that lost his v at 14 dunno wtf hes doing on this site :lul:
im so tired of this shit bro im so tired of these larping faggots "im 6'4 and got sex at 14 but it doesn't matter bro keep grinding"

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender
FUUUUUUUUUUK YOU CAAANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP YOU CANT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF PLEEEEEEEASE BRO PLEASE IM BEGGING
dude when i was 14 i was like 5'10 or some shit, i was like barley above average so.... you cant explain much there

but if you want to look at my face here i am

dude when i was 14 i was like 5'10 or some shit, i was like barley above average so.... you cant explain much there

ROPE NIGGER ROPE 6'4 pretty boy face white BUT YOUR TELLING ME SEX DOESN'T MATTER FUCK YOU

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Amphisbaena

“Why do people say I look like chico and I’m 6’4 too :feelswah::feelswah:

YOU CANT EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, greywind, Amphisbaena and 1 other person
ROPE NIGGER ROPE 6'4 pretty boy face white BUT YOUR TELLING ME SEX DOESN'T MATTER FUCK YOU
Fh5 series 35 spring seasonal breakdown and rewards v0 1w0n3gmztwbd1

dude i am literally a low mtn so what do you expect? its not like i have sex everyday, height doesnt matter dude

“Why do people say I look like chico and I’m 6’4 too :feelswah::feelswah:

YOU CANT EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP :lul::lul::lul::lul:
??? there was a swarm of retards literally mistaking me for chico, so i asked to hope people back me up and say i dont look like him

??? there was a swarm of retards literally mistaking me for chico, so i asked to hope people back me up and say i dont look like him
so you’re not low mtn then? wtf

Anyways you’re 6’4 and a crazy fakecel at that

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Muttcel foid killer
dude i am literally a low mtn so what do you expect? its not like i have sex everyday, height doesnt matter dude
you dont have to be legit 9/10 psl fag to get sex your legit 6/10 face wise and height halo makes you 7/10 dont talk to A FUCKING LTN about being low mtn

• +1
Reactions: greywind
you dont have to be legit 9/10 psl fag to get sex your legit 6/10 face wise and heiht halo makes you 7/10 dont talk to A FUCKING LTN about being low mtn
so... a low mtn, a mtn is a 5/10, and in my book low tier mtn is 6/10

also i genuinely feel bad so if u need someone to vent to pm me