Obsession with getting laid

Anyways you’re 6’4 and a crazy fakecel at that
do these faggots get off on validation for autistic teenagers why the fuck are they here instead of living their lives how has lookism gone this mainstream

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 0V3R and DarkAscender
what would u say then, i think im a low mtn
well thats the thing nobody can rate themselves. its meaningless, I could say im chadlite or ltn. It doesn’t mean shit. Your rating should come from others

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Muttcel foid killer
do these faggots get off on validation for autistic teenagers why the fuck are they here instead of living their lives how has lookism gone this mainstream
nigga i joined before you????? what

so... a low mtn, a mtn is a 5/10, and in my book low tier mtn is 6/10

also i genuinely feel bad so if u need someone to vent to pm me
why the fuck would i vent to some HTN faggot whos knows nothing about being a sub animal tier broke ethnic

well thats the thing nobody can rate themselves. its meaningless, I could say im chadlite or ltn. It doesn’t mean shit. Your rating should come from others
right. thats why im asking you, and dont say that only females can rate since you can give an axiomatic rating

“Why do people say I look like chico and I’m 6’4 too :feelswah::feelswah:

YOU CANT EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP :lul::lul::lul::lul:
These niggas are either gigga baiting or have the iq of a brick

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
why the fuck would i vent to some HTN faggot whos knows nothing about being a sub animal tier broke ethnic
im clearly not a htn.... also when i was younger i was ugly lol

• Hmm...
im clearly not a htn.... also when i was younger i was ugly lol
judging from your actions now and bluepilled mindset im pretty damn sure you dont kow what the word "ugly'' means

• +1
judging from your actions now and bluepilled mindset im pretty damn sure you dont kow what the word "ugly'' means
you overrate me because i got lucky at 14, tbh at that time it was just right time right place, if u remove bias im nothing about a mtn

• Hmm...
i could say im 6'10 chadrone who mogs this nigger to the slums and back but irl im called Ethiopian a nigger and criminal while irl this nigger gets pats on the back for saying basic shit and probably has some cheerleader becky on his arm

• +1
Reactions: greywind and DarkAscender
you overrate me because i got lucky at 14, tbh at that time it was just right time right place, if u remove bias im nothing about a mtn
theres no fucking bias brah this is blantant truth your ust to blind to see it

• +1
theres no fucking bias brah this is blantant truth your ust to blind to see it
your like the 1st or 2nd person to even rate me a htn, so it isnt even just my thoughts

• Ugh..
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
your like the 1st or 2nd person to even rate me a htn, so it isnt even just my thoughts
You get compliments irl i get insults you mog 70% of men im in the bottom 10% Ethnic was the first and second strike norwooding was the third being broke and ugly was just the cherry on top of the shit cake and now i have niggas like you downplaying sex and playing ugly guy fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: greywind
You get compliments irl i get insuts you mog 70% of men im in the bottom 10% Ethnic was the first and second strike norwooding was the third being broke and ugly was just the cherry on top of the shit cake and now i have nigga like you downplaying sex and playing ugly guy fucking disgusting
im not trying to play anything, im just giving heads up that it isnt what you expect, im not trying to be a asshole or anything

have u never asked for a rating on this site?

• +1
the thread i linked about my self was pretty much a rating, nothing above a mtn or any good comments
Barely anyone even rated you in that thread.. And a lot of ppl said u do like quite similar to chico. So idk whats ur deal lol

• +1
Barely anyone even rated you in that thread.. And a lot of ppl said u do like quite similar to chico. So idk whats ur deal lol
i just realized you commented on my profile lol

• +1
idk if i should do a actual rating thread, there wouldnt be a point cause i already know forum members will say mtn

• +1
idk if i should do a actual rating thread, there wouldnt be a point cause i already know forum members will say mtn
Well the pics from that thread were dog tier ngl. Make better pics further away from the cam. You should get more accurate ratings.

• +1
have u never asked for a rating on this site?
wouldnt matter anyway looksfagger rate anything less than 6'8 terra chad as borderline trucel tier

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and DarkAscender
Well that's one way of getting 72 replies

I don’t understand incels obsession w getting laid, i’m vigirn n voluntarily cel but if i go link w a girl tmrw nothing changes my life will be the exact same, y r you fuckers obsessed w getting laid, should focus more on ur lifestyle n mentality
Holy cope and even if you had a point its not just sex its the fact that truecels will never experience love in their entire life span. Could you imagine living your entire life without experiencing one of the most beautiful feelings?

• +1
Holy cope and even if you had a point its not just sex its the fact that truecels will never experience love in their entire life span. Could you imagine living your entire life without experiencing one of the most beautiful feelings?
genuinely fuck these guys man

I don’t understand incels obsession w getting laid, i’m vigirn n voluntarily cel but if i go link w a girl tmrw nothing changes my life will be the exact same, y r you fuckers obsessed w getting laid,
Not experiencing teen love will wreck your brain development and this is proven. It's a biological necessity
should focus more on ur lifestyle n mentality

• +1
sex is overrated as fuck

but attention from girls and being treated nice because of looks is underrated

• +1
Reactions: greywind
lil whiny bitch can’t get pussy 🫵🫵🫵🫵😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 whst will he ever do
dont be talking with that palm tree on your head, and youre just as much as a virgin as he is. youre not like a king here just because youre not fugly, youve got a baby face and that isnt a whole lot better you estrogen monster:(

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R
dont be talking with that palm tree on your head, and youre just as much as a virgin as he is. youre not like a king here just because youre not fugly, youve got a baby face and that isnt a whole lot better you estrogen monster:(
my baby face and palm tree have carried me to get girls even when i was average height xD

my baby face and palm tree have carried me to get girls even when i was average height xD
It doesnt surprise me because its not that big of a deal, it doesnt make you special either. Dont try to act like youre him just because youre on a forum with a lot of incels, because youre still not all that better. Youre an estrogen baby, looks and personality wise

It doesnt surprise me because its not that big of a deal, it doesnt make you special either. Dont try to act like youre him just because youre on a forum with a lot of incels, because youre still not all that better. Youre an estrogen baby, looks and personality wise
never acted like im him u and whole bunch of other ducking incels crying to me saying i’ll never understand being incel when i’m not that far off and could give a fuck sorry i didn’t show a good enough personality for a looksmaxxing page and if ur refer to my shortcrl heightcel thread ts was a bait post

10/10 rage bait

• +1
never acted like im him u and whole bunch of other ducking incels crying to me saying i’ll never understand being incel when i’m not that far off and could give a fuck sorry i didn’t show a good enough personality for a looksmaxxing page and if ur refer to my shortcrl heightcel thread ts was a bait post
I dont know what youre babbling about now but im far from being an incel😂

• +1
Not experiencing teen love will wreck your brain development and this is proven. It's a biological necessity

View attachment 3194607
teen sex>teen love talking to jbs is like talking to a wall almost worst than adult foids only thing that gives them the edge is their not as used up as their 16+ counter part

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Zoni540
no, u are not. Stop coping. U wouldn't be able to get pussy even if u wanted to
D7C9448E 0BE8 4618 9681 32A454259929
4A7DEA77 9FF5 4F2E ABB4 F44DF3D8157C

ong u lucky i cleared all my dms and storage but u will never have girls obsessed with you or asking u to link cope harder 😂🫵

so what? its doesnt mean anything i get dms from girls everyday
nigha said i can’t get laid, show him proff of one girl obsessed w me and another trying to like n nigga says so what like he ain’t bring ts up 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
nigha said i can’t get laid, show him proff of one girl obsessed w me and another trying to like n nigga says so what like he ain’t bring ts up 😂😂😂😂😂😂
u are lacking experience, as I said those messages don't mean anything. Seems like u too dumb to understand.

jfl at @esoterik
a fucking 6ft4 prettyboy mtn normie preaching to incels like @Muttcel foid killer about sex being overrated
I'm actually dying rn what has lookist sites come to

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and Napoleon1800
legit reddit tier post " i get sex but it doesn't matter just focus on yourself bro" like elon musk telling a starving Ugandan "money and food doesn't matter bro its all about what on the inside" :lul:
well just take sex and make it anything else. lets say youre obsessed with buying like an expensive chain or something like $10k. It becomes your whole life all you want to do is buy that chain so you can be dripped. Grind your ass off for months at work and you can finally buy it and you realize its just a piece of metal. Unless you plan on starting a family and that, really sex is just vanity its entertainment its not where you should derive your worth as a person

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
jfl at @esoterik
a fucking 6ft4 prettyboy mtn normie preaching to incels like @Muttcel foid killer about sex being overrated
an mtn gets alot less than you think dude, height doesnt matter

jfl at @esoterik
funny thing is, is when you guys say "what has this site came to" or "jfl at lookist sites"

ive been here longer than you fucking morons