Occultism

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
I deeply regret diving into the occult world. The more I learned, the clearer it became how perilous this knowledge is. It’s terrifying to grasp why people warn against it—it's not just about losing your mind but risking your very soul. Thankfully, I never practiced magic or watched related content; my intent was solely to educate myself. The fear and realization of what I've uncovered are overwhelming. It’s crucial to be aware of the existence of demons, which powerfully reinforces the existence of God.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, emo, greycel and 3 others
yeah, beware of demons

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
I deeply regret diving into the occult world. The more I learned, the clearer it became how perilous this knowledge is. It’s terrifying to grasp why people warn against it—it's not just about losing your mind but risking your very soul. Thankfully, I never practiced magic or watched related content; my intent was solely to educate myself. The fear and realization of what I've uncovered are overwhelming. It’s crucial to be aware of the existence of demons, which powerfully reinforces the existence of God.
Demons do not exist

Demons do not exist
I wish I could go back to being ignorant of all this occult information. Sometimes, being unaware seemed far better than the fear and distress of knowing too much.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I wish I could go back to being ignorant of all this occult information. Sometimes, being unaware seemed far better than the fear and distress of knowing too much.
Its just that ur brainwashed

Delusional incel you don’t know anything

Most are ignorant y’all’s are vile and profane like the masons address you guys

Based on your research, which occult methods are the best to become a slayer?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Ask any occultism I don’t condone it to test your ignorance by simply saying “demons don’t exist” trust me i have been studying occultism and secret society since 2015
i also believe in occultism, i am not being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1 and Kanye West's Cousin
same (look at avi)

This guy mogs u

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
When you dive deep into the occult, it often reveals itself as a façade—more about manipulating fears and desires than true mystical insight. Many influential figures throughout history have been entangled in dark arts, but behind the allure, it’s often just demons and deception.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and ConfusedBolivian
24dd067573eb437157e158e05e903183.jpg

It’s legit never has black magick became more popular in history than today
yeah, this is happening due to the unnatural lifestyle we live.
the further you put yourself to god (nature) the more you have contact with demons

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and falcon1
yeah, this is happening due to the unnatural lifestyle we live.
the further you put yourself to god (nature) the more you have contact with demons
Witchcraft,may seem powerful but relies on demonic influences. Far from bringing true happiness or success, it will leads to ongoing fear and deep unhappiness

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Im Done with this shit it’s ruining my innocent mind demons want me to take the next step and sell my soul to Satan fuck em go to hell

Trust me guys I wasted 9 years it’s an addiction i can’t seem stop it u just wana learn something more but only leads you to lucifer

Look it’s your choice I won’t insult or bash those users who practise and encourage magick end of the day you got one life your choice

Witchcraft,may seem powerful but relies on demonic influences. Far from bringing true happiness or success, it will leads to ongoing fear and deep unhappiness
Yore falling for the new age psy op
Alice Bailey Crowley and those clowns

• +1
Yore falling for the new age psy op
Alice Bailey Crowley and those clowns
never heard of those name beside Crowley, Crowley is so influential every famous actor,rapper,influencer,person of influence has been influenced by him

Look I don’t care if u practise your dark arts im just venting my experience occult isn’t for everyone
occultism is just manipulation en masse lol

• Hmm...
Take the goddamn pill Schizo

• +1
one leader, manipulates everyone else(preferrably gullible people) and gives them false hope, that being said, why arent all religions counted as occult lol, but occult focuses more on supernatural shiz so

one leader, manipulates everyone else(preferrably gullible people) and gives them false hope, that being said, why arent all religions counted as occult lol, but occult focuses more on supernatural shiz so
Are we even talking about the same “occult”?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@sportsmogger your a retard

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
fuck this site satanic af

4271875 1722291790153

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
You say all of this but then tell people to DM that random user here, if they want to learn how to do certain spells..

You say all of this but then tell people to DM that random user here, if they want to learn how to do certain spells..

View attachment 3060197
Re read what I said I told people I don’t condone it it’s not a path for most then I said I’m not giving anyone info to do that sorcery shit that’s what I gave that user I’m not sending people to hell

End of the day don’t go near anywhere that occult shit be Muslim fear Allah

leave this site use subs good bye

leave this site use subs good bye
You don't need to leave the site bro
Good and Evil is everywhere

When you spend less time on this site, and more wherever else.. you'll still see both sides of the coin

It's about whether you are strong enough to say no to all the bullshit that the media is propagating
All the bullshit that individuals in today's era are prioritising
All the retards here who brag about slaying

Telling it all to fuck off, and doing what you believe to be right
That's the foundation of masculinity
You have a good idea of what is right, so I am not worried for you

Try getting people to see what is right, then to stick with it no matter what

Last edited:
  • +1