Octillionaire3, why do you hate Noodlestacies?!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
😡 @Octillionaire3 :feelsuhh:
6D3A0AD9 D043 4C82 9C08 4FEEF4B0A9EB

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Because he so subhuman that even asian foids reject him:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, mogstar, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
bear fag at least I don’t larp about having “girlfriends” :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Lets call them slay count, objects, others call them girlfriends so I got used to that.

Meanwhile you are here bitching about someone elses slay count because you are a jealous faggot cuck:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16369
I just don't like when they're used as examples that asian girls mog white girls. For each of these asian stacies, there are 10 white girls of equal SMV. The percentage of asian girls that look like that is so low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16369
Asians can't be stacys
Because they will produce subhuman Asian babies mutt
Like Elliot Rogers

• +1
I just don't like when they're used as examples that asian girls mog white girls. For each of these asian stacies, there are 10 white girls of equal SMV. The percentage of asian girls that look like that is so low
True but there's way more Asians than white people. So the overall number of Asian stacies is probably higher

• JFL
Top 1% of Asian girls are beautiful but the average White girl mogs the shit out of the average Asian girl. Come to an area with lots of Asians and you will see that the average Asian looks nothing like these Kpop stacies and actually looks subhuman af. Most White guys who say they prefer Asians are coping because they know that they are 10x easier to get than White girls so they pretend they're into them.

• +1
I agree Asians all look like shit, even these top 10%ers still get mogged by any moderately attractive white woman. Top 5% of Asians is equivalent in attractiveness to the top 40% of any other race (y)

These girls are all 6/10 :ogre:

• +1