Odabock's (streamer/Youtuber, age 21) hair transplant result

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
The hairline is crooked and it lacks density (but that could be addressed with SMP).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 7098 and JosephGarrot123
Nigga has a huge cranium unfortunately, used to watch his streams while playing OSRS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 7098
how many former runescape players do we have on here? lmao

also what's SMP? skin pigmentation tattoo?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Nigga has a huge cranium unfortunately, used to watch his streams while playing OSRS
The memes:
5do3d1ibppu51.jpg

3fbkd1yp1uz51.jpg

2dkfq7ub5xs51.jpg

qa01zagxjn461.jpg

vnji5gjfbm561.png

ku85idncmm661.png

y57cnuk7sb461.png

gbjbuhe2x1461.png

vrcmn58d26461.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Baldingman1998, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
how many former runescape players do we have on here? lmao

also what's SMP? skin pigmentation tattoo?
I am a RS veteran played in 2007, but I quit a while ago, my brother still plays osrs with like 10 maxed accounts

• JFL
Reactions: Rift
? You cant judge a hair transplant after 2 months. SMP is also just pure shit tbh.

? You cant judge a hair transplant after 2 months. SMP is also just pure shit tbh.
It's been around 10 months, I believe. SMP is to simulate density under the hair.

Dec 2020 - Oct 2021
ah yeah i didnt watch the last vid, only the one where he was gonna sue his ht clinic or whatever
still much better hair than before, but he still looks bad :ogre:

jfl at surgeries honestly. i feel like it barely makes a difference. Probably would make less than 0.25psl difference for me aswell so I wonder whether I should even bother.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
no hairline for his huge frontal bone

87422 n

ah yeah i didnt watch the last vid, only the one where he was gonna sue his ht clinic or whatever

jfl at surgeries honestly. i feel like it barely makes a difference. Probably would make less than 0.25psl difference for me aswell so I wonder whether I should even bother.
Sue the clinic? For 8k you should be able to get a really good one. Why is he sueing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Difference between 7.75 and 8 psl is Minor

Sue the clinic? For 8k you should be able to get a really good one. Why is he sueing?
It's a joke. Look at the memes; his viewers were clowning his uneven hairline result.

yeah 8k is enough for a good HT but theres only so much they can do i guess. Him sueing was just a troll/joke

Difference between 7.75 and 8 psl is Minor
4.5 or 4.75psl

its complete cope ngl. i wonder why i ever wasted my time looksmaxxing. In the end you are just born a certain way and looksmaxxing is just cope honestly and barely makes a diff unless ur deformed and/or have huge flaws.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Pumanator
4.5 or 4.75psl

its complete cope ngl. i wonder why i ever wasted my time looksmaxxing. In the end you are just born a certain way and looksmaxxing is just cope honestly and barely makes a diff unless ur deformed and/or have huge flaws.
i agree that softmaxxing is mostly cope
but hardmaxxing can ascend you if you have the base for it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
i agree that softmaxxing is mostly cope
but hardmaxxing can ascend you if you have the base for it
Hardmaxing is kinda hit or miss. I have seen people here who ascended even tough their base seems bad and people who had good base payed akot for surgery and didn't change anything it all.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Hardmaxing is kinda hit or miss. I have seen people here who ascended even tough their base seems bad and people who had good base payed akot for surgery and didn't change anything it all.
mh even with surgeries like bimax etc?

mh even with surgeries like bimax etc?
Yeah that tyrion guy had a trimax and his looks changed, some people say its better, some say its worse.
DPAIdXEl

There was a guy who had a bimax with one of the legendary Italian dudes and he looked worse,, even tough he was decent looking before. Was depressed because of the outcome. Can't find the post.

There is a post in the best of best of a guy who had jaw and cheekbones implants at another famous surgeon. His jaw seemed overdone.

KH5Y62u d

Here an example.

There are also countless people who had surgery and looked way better after, while people said ur base is bad etc.

Some examples of good ones:
Frafaw

Jaw implant.

Lefort 3
90FC3266 0485 431A B922 E37026A48DC3 1

Filler.

A transformation in lookism. Not sure what he had done. All 3 are the same person.
172984 8f8e6827833d1137d0c6843dd697dac1
Image0

The positioning was an improvement, but his density is still bad: