Odd reality on this forum - On mainstream SM, you'll see, "Happy Thanksgiving," but on here, you'll see, "Cold approach turned to a police report"

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Such reality exposure in such a cesspool of useless thoughts. And as I creep through the threads, I recognize something, "These motherfuckers aren't from the US." Brutal. And the ones that are, ugh, it's a holiday, me niggas. Yet no one's announcing tribute to this massive national theft celebration committed centuries ago.

Ah, yes, we stole this country from the King. We told him, "Fuck your taxes, you pale pedo looking greedy fuck! We shall become the pale pedo-looking greedy fucks!"

But the Asian-Natives, that was mislabeled Indians from the incestual Columbus felt, "Um. But this is our nation."

"NO! It never was!" We cried as we slaughtered those Amerimutts. And we continued to kill them until Thanksgiving and said, "Ugh. We don't feel like killing you niggas today. We hungry, Funkies." And so we ate together.

The next day, we went back to killing those motherfuckers.

Give Thanks Thanksgiving GIF by Ecard Mint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Sleep Yawn GIF

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
In Sqanto and the Miracle of Thanksgving the Author explains that Squanto was a Manlet and only helped the Pilgrims grow Corn because he wanted to slay white JBs.

iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
In Sqanto and the Miracle of Thanksgving the Author explains that Squanto was a Manlet and only helped the Pilgrims grow Corn because he wanted to slay white JBs.

iu
Brutal. Farmmaxxed for jb scores.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back