g4rlic
urkcel misogynist
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2024
- Posts
- 10,129
- Reputation
- 11,243
I do imagine you as a closeted 5'7 cholo or curry
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
what made u thinks abt this?I do imagine you as a closeted 5'7 cholo or curry
every pfp is some brown ND faggot who talks like a foidwhat made u thinks abt this?
yooo idk that foids has diff way to talk, are they human too?every pfp is some brown faggot who talks like a foid
noyooo idk that foids has diff way to talk, are they human too?
OkI do imagine you as a closeted 5'7 cholo or curry
u seem more subsaharan to me actually. I mean like a certain kind of pfp. you know the kind
Dw bro I like your profile aestheticIm not a choloor a curry
![]()

low t responseOng tho
this grey is on benzosyoooooooooo i didnt kno tha bro![]()
Arab?Im not a choloor a curry
![]()
Thx IM inoguring the hsteDw bro I like your profile aesthetic![]()
WhatThx IM inoguring the hste
Im inoguring the hateWhat
ur white wit black finger nailsAm i white or black
yooooo im greylow t response
this grey is on benzos

"I AM NOT FUCKING GAY. I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY. IM NOT BEGGING NIGGERS FOR NUDES. IDONT KISS BOYS. ANY GAY SHIT I SAY IS STRICTLY FOR FUCKING FUN."I do imagine you as a closeted 5'7 cholo or curry
shut up BrownIm inoguring the hate![]()
so a non faggot kisses boys? look at this frauding bluecel using his child support to put fancy colours on his name"I AM NOT FUCKING GAY. I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY. IM NOT BEGGING NIGGERS FOR NUDES. IDONT KISS BOYS. ANY GAY SHIT I SAY IS STRICTLY FOR FUCKING FUN."
something a faggot would do, go kys
hahah kys faggotso a non faggot kisses boys? look at this frauding bluecel using his child support to put fancy colours on his name




me when i see dude with girl pfpI do imagine you as a closeted 5'7 cholo or curry
*black ltnI would only care if this was chad saying it, but its some Ltn at the end of da day