% of niggers who can read

Veganist

Veganist

Demon

You think that's what's keeping them from joining this site?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Trilogy and Sprinkles
dnr (because I can’t read)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, rand anon, GabachoCopium and 9 others
I mog u tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, smallman and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2805838

Poverty and starvation make it hard to focus on reading LOL

Over 75% of the world's 781 million illiterate adults are found in South Asia, West Asia, and sub-Saharan Africa

Notice how the poor places have lower scores of reading? Why would learn how to read if im fighting to stay alive :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 55314, TheRagingBull and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Wtf is this propoganda

Percentages are way lower

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
View attachment 2805838

so much cap. Morocco is much higher. Everyone goes to school and quran age from young age and can read. I dont know what this crap is based off but noway these tests are trustworthy

• +1
Reactions: smallman
View attachment 2805844

Poverty and starvation make it hard to focus on reading LOL

Over 75% of the world's 781 million illiterate adults are found in South Asia, West Asia, and sub-Saharan Africa

Notice how the poor places have lower scores of reading? Why would learn how to read if im fighting to stay alive :ROFLMAO:
This one is also cap. Western crap

how is it cap? source?
Source is me. I went to every big city in Morocco and tried tap water there. It was good and refreshing in all cities but one. The tap water there mostly comes from water sources like lakes, mountains etc. Cant talk about other countries but I doubt that the tap water in China, emirates etc is not safe to drink but greece's water is

Source is me. I went to every big city in Morocco and tried tap water there. It was good and refreshing in all cities but one. The tap water there mostly comes from water sources like lakes, mountains etc. Cant talk about other countries but I doubt that the tap water in China, emirates etc is not safe to drink but greece's water is
Tell me you are low iq without telling me you are low iq

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss and JohnBaza
Tell me you are low iq without telling me you are low iq
You live in youre own bubble. You search some dumb figures online and you dont even doubt credibility. You think all the tap water outside of Europe and USA is undrinkable. You think IQ is something to measure intelligence and you call me dumb indirectly? :ROFLMAO:. Bro even got 1200 posts in a month. Go touch grass broand do something in youre live instead of posting fake figures on incel forums.

You live in youre own bubble. You search some dumb figures online and you dont even doubt credibility. You think all the tap water outside of Europe and USA is undrinkable. You think IQ is something to measure intelligence and you call me dumb indirectly? :ROFLMAO:. Bro even got 1200 posts in a month. Go touch grass broand do something in youre live instead of posting fake figures on incel forums.
When I go to a rich part of places and can't understand the diff parts are shit.

"The tap water in Morocco is officially considered safe to drink due to water treatment, chlorination, and monitoring in accordance with WHO standards, particularly in major cities like Casablanca, Fez, Tangier, Sale, Meknes, Rabat, Marrakesh, and Agadi"

"These incidents, along with slow government reaction and lack of transparency, suggest that while the water may be safe in the short term, there could be long-term health impacts, particularly for children"

"Furthermore, the water quality in Morocco faces challenges due to pollution in watercourses, with high concentrations of phosphorus, ammonia, organic matter, and high coliform counts, mainly from untreated industrial and municipal discharge, agricultural run-off, and accidental pollution"

Summary:
In conclusion, while the tap water in major cities of Morocco is treated and generally safe to drink, there are concerns about water quality due to pollution and occasional lapses in the water supply system. Therefore, using a water filter or opting for bottled water, while being mindful of the environmental impact, may be advisable for those visiting or concerned about water quality
https://tappwater.co/blogs/blog/drink-tap-water-morocco-filter

Source:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and datboijj
When I go to a rich part of places and can't understand the diff parts are shit.

Summary:
In conclusion, while the tap water in major cities of Morocco is treated and generally safe to drink, there are concerns about water quality]
It is safe to drink thats what the figure was about not about some concerns about the quality. Furthermore if there are concerns about the water quality the water is not safe to drink so this article contradicts itself and is shit.

When did I ever say I went to the rich places I went to middleclass to the poor places. I understand what you are trying to say tho. The water quality in Morocco is no way near the Netherlands or Norway for instance but it is still safe to drink. I think it is a ridicilous claim that all of the worlds tap water is unsafe to drink except for Europe (when countries like greece are included and emirates not) and USA.

It is safe to drink thats what the figure was about not about some concerns about the quality. Furthermore if there are concerns about the water quality the water is not safe to drink so this article contradicts itself and is shit.

When did I ever say I went to the rich places I went to middleclass to the poor places. I understand what you are trying to say tho. The water quality in Morocco is no way near the Netherlands or Norway for instance but it is still safe to drink. I think it is a ridicilous claim that all of the worlds tap water is unsafe to drink except for Europe (when countries like greece are included and emirates not) and USA.
come to europe and see how the morrocans act.

you will quickly change your mind.