Of these three men, who would you rather be?

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

GrannyFucker Alex
Remini20220115220405968.jpg

• 6 PSL face
  • 6'4
  • Perfect lean muscular body
  • Very NT
  • Dumpster dives for grannies on Tinder due to lack of options

West Elm Caleb
west-elm-caleb-tiktok-1642609506094.png

2022-01-22_00_32_19-NYC_Man_Goes_Viral_For_His_Dating_History_Gets_Ripped_Apart_-_Feels_Video...jpg

• 4.25 PSL face
  • 6'4
  • Skinny
  • Spins plates like a redpiller
  • Brilliant at game
  • Fucks half of the prime female population in a major city
  • Ghosts women after sex
  • Angry women complain about him on Tiktok because he won't commit, thus making him an Internet celebrity

Gonzalo the Autist
9.jpeg

• 5.5 PSL face
  • Non-NT
  • Poor fashion sense
  • Has LTB orbiters
  • Invisible to HTBs and above

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, n0rthface, Preoximerianas and 12 others
the whitest one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Cidre enjoyer, n0rthface and 8 others
cant upload pics atm. use sharex, it converts images to imgur links

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@javab pics uploaded now

@Tankymax why the autist?

Fucking Freak.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Tagging people from previous threads
@Ritalincel @Walter @Main @mortis @germanlooks @Preston @n0rthface @Prettyboy @Moggedbyevery1 @DoctorLooksmax @fogdart @Freshkebab @TsarTsar444 @EverythingMattersCel @one job away @House Lannister @CtrlAltDelete @wallace @khvirgin @cloUder @Nobagger @Yolosweg @gamma @TRUE_CEL @eduardkoopman @stevielake @Beetlejuice @Pakicel @runescapeaddict1996 @N3XT @BigBiceps @LooksDeficiency @the BULL @noodlelover @StrangerDanger @FailedNormieManlet @inferiorpispot234 @datboijj @mortis @Zer0/∞ @HasStoppedNoodling @Part-Time Chad @LooksmaxxHopeful @Blackgymmax @Hades @FastBananaCEO @Stopping@Nothing19

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, StrangerDanger, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
@eduardkoopman you attracted to older women?
@Pakicel you don't mind being non-nt?

Definitely Caleb 6’4 with htn face is best combination irl

• +1
Alex moggs.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Xangsane
Why so?

Why not Alex or Gonzalo?
My personality just doesn’t match pretty looks idk. It would feel weird if I looked like a striking pretty boy

• +1
My personality just doesn’t match pretty looks idk. It would feel weird if I looked like a striking pretty boy
But Gonzalo isn't a pretty boy?
I'm guessing you're an ESTP or something?

For this many reditor women to recognize Caleb, he's probably fucked hundreds of girls. Caleb is the correct answer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Gonzalo the autist. I mixed my face with him and there’s 51 likes waiting for me

• +1
For this many reditor women to recognize Caleb, he's probably fucked hundreds of girls. Caleb is the correct answer.
Even though he is the most subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
calum ofc, wanna fuck prime jb's

• Ugh..
Gonzalo. I don't care if Caleb fucks more girls. It's not everything in life and as long as you can do reasonably well with women and have some options, that's enough. Besides, I'm more after quality LTR and a future wife at this point.

On the topic of Caleb though, what explains his immense success? He's definitely no conventional Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, fogdart and Xangsane
alex but without the dumpster diving grannies part

• JFL
On the topic of Caleb though, what explains his immense success? He's definitely no conventional Chad.
basically mens opinion on other men is meaningless and women get to decide whos hot or not

basically mens opinion on other men is meaningless and women get to decide whos hot or not

Right, but what's the theoretical explanation for why Caleb is (in practice) a Chad who looks hot to women? Epistemically, I don't think it's impossible for us to come up with the reason why if we currently don't know.

We ought to know so that we can do our utmost to emulate what he's done if we want the same success on OLD.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Right, but what's the theoretical explanation for why Caleb is (in practice) a Chad who looks hot to women? Epistemically, I don't think it's impossible for us to come up with the reason why if we currently don't know.

We ought to know so that we can do our utmost to emulate what he's done if we want the same success on OLD.
i basically said it already: we cant define which men are hot or not. we can only broadly guess which ones are. simply put he passes the looks threshold for many women. if he had come here he wouldve been told hes just a normie and he shouldnt expect to do good on tinder lol.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
i basically said it already: we cant define which men are hot or not. we can only broadly guess which ones are. simply put he passes the looks threshold for many women. if he had come here he wouldve been told hes just a normie and he shouldnt expect to do good on tinder lol.

I think I'm essentially wondering why it is that those of us rated as normies here do not also pass whatever looks threshold that Caleb does.

Evidently, it would seem Caleb is actually a Chad to many women and I am interested to know if there's anything some of us could do to fit into whatever looks niche (or a categorically similar looks niche) Caleb does to be the same sort of "unconventionally handsome Chad" as him. If there is something us normies can do to achieve this same perception in the eyes of women, this could be groundbreaking, lifechanging stuff that could drag many of us out of the woes of inceldom or just unsatisfactory results with the opposite sex.

I think I'm essentially wondering why it is that those of us rated as normies here do not also pass whatever looks threshold that Caleb does.

Evidently, it would seem Caleb is actually a Chad to many women and I am interested to know if there's anything some of us could do to fit into whatever looks niche (or a categorically similar looks niche) Caleb does to be the same sort of "unconventionally handsome Chad" as him. If there is something us normies can do to achieve this same perception in the eyes of women, this could be groundbreaking, lifechanging stuff that could drag many of us out of the woes of inceldom or just unsatisfactory results with the opposite sex.
yeah youre basically wondering what caleb has as a normie that other normies dont have. i really couldnt tell you. he has zero failos. i guess most normies have one or two failos but he has virtually none. that could be the reason why he stands out from the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
yeah youre basically wondering what caleb has as a normie that other normies dont have. i really couldnt tell you. he has zero failos. i guess most normies have one or two failos but he has virtually none. that could be the reason why he stands out from the rest.

This is a decent theoretical explanation. If this is the secret of his success, then it may remain impossible for us other normies to overcome enough failos to gain his results. Losing all of one's failos would seem to be pretty intractable/unfixable in many cases.

This is a decent theoretical explanation. If this is the secret of his success, then it may remain impossible for us other normies to overcome enough failos to gain his results. Losing all of one's failos would seem to be pretty intractable/unfixable in many cases.
pretty much, im not a normie but if i wanted zero failos id have to undergo damn surgeries lol. not gonna do that, ever.

Gonzalo. I don't care if Caleb fucks more girls. It's not everything in life and as long as you can do reasonably well with women and have some options, that's enough. Besides, I'm more after quality LTR and a future wife at this point.

Same tbh, LTRs mog. But the thing is, gonzalo's options are mostly around 3 - 4.25 PSL, and a couple of 4.5 PSL women without much to offer. Within 1 week, he now has 70 matches with 40 women waiting to be liked - he got a surge in likes today. Aren't LTR couples usually looksmatched?

Caleb is white and tall, and a soft boy. Many women love that aesthetic especially Asian and white women - they'd assume he's soft and sensitive right off the bat because of it

Also notice how most of the women complaining about him are white and asian

Last edited:
He's tall, white, slim and a softboy

Pussy wetter in 2022 amongst insecure women

because hes gl and tall

im short, brown, chubby

pussy drier in 2022 amongst women
Are Caleb and gonzalo medium ugly?

Don't worry. Your combo would be a pussy wetter in 2023.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

GrannyFucker Alex
Remini20220115220405968.jpg

• 6 PSL face
  • 6'4
  • Perfect lean muscular body
  • Very NT
  • Dumpster dives for grannies on Tinder due to lack of options

West Elm Caleb
west-elm-caleb-tiktok-1642609506094.png

2022-01-22_00_32_19-NYC_Man_Goes_Viral_For_His_Dating_History_Gets_Ripped_Apart_-_Feels_Video...jpg

• 4.25 PSL face
  • 6'4
  • Skinny
  • Spins plates like a redpiller
  • Brilliant at game
  • Fucks half of the prime female population in a major city
  • Ghosts women after sex
  • Angry women complain about him on Tiktok because he won't commit, thus making him an Internet celebrity

Gonzalo the Autist
9.jpeg

• 5.5 PSL face
  • Non-NT
  • Poor fashion sense
  • Has LTB orbiters
  • Invisible to HTBs and above
ill be the granny fucker

• JFL
Are Caleb and gonzalo medium ugly?

Don't worry. Your combo would be a pussy wetter in 2023.
neither caleb nor gonzalo are medium ugly, they are average so no hint of ugly in them

jfl :lul:

• +1
PSL rating for them both?
forget psl.. ill give my own rating: 4.5/10 for caleb, 5.5/10 for gonzalo.
(my scale only goes up to 9, but its retarded to say "x/9" or like psl "x/8")
(my scale only focuses on face and nothing else unlike psl)

• +1
Same tbh, LTRs mog. But the thing is, gonzalo's options are mostly around 3 - 4.25 PSL, and a couple of 4.5 PSL women without much to offer. Within 1 week, he now has 70 matches with 40 women waiting to be liked - he got a surge in likes today. Aren't LTR couples usually looksmatched?

Caleb is white and tall, and a soft boy. Many women love that aesthetic especially Asian and white women - they'd assume he's soft and sensitive right off the bat because of it

Also notice how most of the women complaining about him are white and asian

Me personally, I would be perfectly content with a 4.5 PSL woman without much to offer as long as she were reasonably nice and had a desire to have kids with me and take care of them.

The softboy theory is a decent enough explanation for why Caleb succeeded in getting lots of matches. In essence, he catfished the women by looking like sensitive LTR material but ending up being a fuckboy.

I think this actually contrasts with me in that I also have normie looks, and while I look like a hard, mean, masculine aspie, I actually want to be a kind, gentle, loving LTR partner (while still having a backbone and not being a cuck).

• +1
forget psl.. ill give my own rating: 4.5/10 for caleb, 5.5/10 for gonzalo.
(my scale only goes up to 9, but its retarded to say "x/9" or like psl "x/8")
(my scale only focuses on face and nothing else unlike psl)
So that's why gonzalo mostly scored average looking women and a couple of frauding htbs
I saw 2 profiles that seemed stacylite at first but I found unfrauded pics for both - htb at best. The stacylite pics had on lots of filters and makeup. Plus I bet they won't even pay him attention
He's on 70 matches rn and 40 women are waiting to like him. 98% are beckies.

You sure he's 5.5/10 here? This is his best pic but I feel it's frauded