Of these two phenos who has higher appeal for prime white foids?

Of these two phenos who has higher appeal for white prime foids?

• Total voters
Because that is what I see on social media (tiktok, instagram) and IRL + I personally think it looks better (personal BIAS)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@rand anon @Graham @Ai Impact
Want to tag him but IDK how to:
@⠀ℒ⠀

Xangsane wants to tag you but he doesn't know how

• Love it
The WASP examples are younger so obviously they will attract younger women

• +1
And what about the nonwhite examples?
They look older. If we are talking about attracting 18 year olds then you want to look pretty and youthful, but then this changes as the target demographic gets older. The WASP examples look much more like Tik Tok boys than the Eurasian examples, so they have the advantage.

If the Eurasians were younger looking then they might actually have a slight advantage, as it's basically like collecting shiny Pokemon cards or whatever (they're rarer in the West).

• +1
Over for not whites, omg i wish i was white 🥺😔

• So Sad
They like niggers more either of those 2

They look older. If we are talking about attracting 18 year olds then you want to look pretty and youthful, but then this changes as the target demographic gets older. The WASP examples look much more like Tik Tok boys than the Eurasian examples, so they have the advantage.
Gotcha. Who do you think the Eurasian examples appeal to?
I have a similar pheno as the first guy in Set 2. I mostly attracted South Asian, Southeast Asian, MENA and Black women.
The girl I'm seeing that I am thinking of getting married to is black/MENA
If the Eurasians were younger looking then they might actually have a slight advantage, as it's basically like collecting shiny Pokemon cards or whatever (they're rarer in the West).
Why do you think they'd have a slight advantage?

You cope so fucking hard.

Gotcha. Who do you think the Eurasian examples appeal to?
I have no idea, it would depend on the individual woman's preference.

The girl I'm seeing that I am thinking of getting married to is black/MENA
Damn, that was quick. Good for you though.

Why do you think they'd have a slight advantage?
Because of rarity. So let's say both guys have the exact same bone structure, but #1 has brown eyes and blond hair and #2 has black hair and green or blue eyes, I'd expect #2 to do better than #1 in a predominantly white country due to having a more striking / rare coloring. In #2's case it would be more like "icing on the cake", but I wouldn't expect it to carry too much of an advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
3383869 1682811977420

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Set 1 but cam porras would outslay everyone individually

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
@curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
As in foids simping?
Yeah. Do you use tiktok? There's this very popular trend/style called "old money" and it's used by foids to signal they like tall white (usually blonde) men (WASP)

• So Sad
Yeah. Do you use tiktok? There's this very popular trend/style called "old money" and it's used by foids to signal they like tall white (usually blonde) men (WASP)

I don't have this pheno.

in general set one, but the first pic of the boy in set 2 mogs them all imo

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Xangsane
@⠀ℒ⠀

Xangsane wants to tag you but he doesn't know how
I am so retarded for choosing this username
bro jordan huxhold is the biggest mogger in the world
He doesnt come close to vinnie hacker when it comes to raw bones but he is really good at looksmaxxing ("""""femalegaze maxxing""""")
I don't have this pheno.
I am white and tall but I don't have light eyes and also not blonde (but I can change hair so who cares)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham and Xangsane

I guess this means they want tall, blond men that look high class and that dark hair and dark features = low class.

I guess this means they want tall, blond men that look high class and that dark hair and dark features = low class.

Pretty much JFL

• +1
Pretty much JFL
It seems that a lot of white women prefer blond white men these days, but since I'm not into them I'm gonna keep my dark looks. The girl I'm seeing likes my dark looks anyway.

• +1
  • +1