ICR
𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | humanity is a lie
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Posts
- 5,437
- Reputation
- 9,192
@Gengar’s Ghost 



Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
thought your av was GSP@Gengar’s Ghost![]()
Its the greatest striker imothought your av was GSP

It's not that. I am hanging out with my best friends, I am in a different city right now. I should spend time with them and not browse here.@Gengar’s Ghost![]()
Log off dawgIt's not that. I am hanging out with my best friends, I am in a different city right now. I should spend time with them and not browse here.
lifemogging us...It's not that. I am hanging out with my best friends, I am in a different city right now. I should spend time with them and not browse here.
is that Verdam
I am on my way home right now. It's almost 4am.Log off dawg
And fakecel haha
Normally I LDAR at home.lifemogging us...