Verdams mum
PTR is law
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 705
- Reputation
- 721
It’s just so real, we’ve all been there pedo it’s ok
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
greatest iron postView attachment 5708947
It’s just so real, we’ve all been there pedo it’s ok
tf are these greys today manView attachment 5708947
It’s just so real, we’ve all been there pedo it’s ok
I don’t mind that type that post made my daytf are these greys today man
looksmaxxing forum btwgreatest iron post![]()

just imagine it's not satireView attachment 5708947
It’s just so real, we’ve all been there pedo it’s ok
What I’ve been sayinfucking peak username lmaooooooo
nigga I think it was his first post, either he’s a comedic genius or deadass js tryna live up to his namejust imagine it's not satire
and this is what gets u bannedI enjoyed the tributes
Mirin edit?and this is what gets u banned
