OFFICAL @PIETROSIEK MOGGING TREAD

Which mogs

• AnimeCel, the nordic giga pretty boy

• Pietrosiek, the polish gigachad and future F1 driver

Results are only viewable after voting.
both are truecel

She looks kinda deformed though... maybe she wants to be dumped with 6'2 genetics to have 6'5 Polish Chad
who? which wiktoria? i have 3 now, i didnt posted 3rd and i would prfer 3rd. All blonds.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
pietresk looks like black ops truecels cousin, anime looks extremely soy and soft faced, 0 masculine dominant energy

who? which wiktoria? i have 3 now, i didnt posted 3rd and i would prfer 3rd. All blonds.
There's three of them? One had pretty short IPD. If you had children together all your defects would be countered and thus a golden ratio Chad would be born

There's three of them? One had pretty short IPD. If you had children together all your defects would be countered and thus a golden ratio Chad would be born
i dont have side ipd. Neither of them want to fuck me tbh.

i dont have side ipd. Neither of them want to fuck me tbh.
Bro eventually one of them will want to have children with you, only because of your height frame and pigmentation. Whether it'll be a betabux kind of relationship is beyond me

Bro eventually one of them will want to have children with you, only because of your height frame and pigmentation. Whether it'll be a betabux kind of relationship is beyond me
cope, my frame is small, my pigmentation is averge and height is not giant too while i have ogre face. While 6psl dudes are slaying...

Good riddance

Pietrosiek looks like an 70 year old angry grumpy grandma

B8CDD1C1 AE52 4E1D 880C 2D6900427FB0

GigaDom bloatlord mogs

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek