Office cucks have no clue yet that I'm going to be on a leave for 2 weeks due to my surgery

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
They're completely dependent on me on the tech I work on but I haven't yet told them that I would be on a leave for like 2 weeks starting this Saturday. In fact I am planning to make some excuse 2 days earlier, making it appear as if some emergency or shit happened at family. Then I am going to be away for 2 weeks and come back after my surgery.

TBH it is a bit weird. I wonder if they would be able to tell if something has changed with my face. I expect to have some swelling. This is gonna be funny tbh. I am anyways quiting the job in December to move to South East Asia at my new job so I am in the not much fucks given mode right now.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, averageblokecel, Future Arablite and 2 others
they are coping

It would be get ready for surgery day for me. What do you do on Sunday? Rest?
Sunday is chest day tbh. I rest on tuesday and friday

Sunday is surgery day
Inder Bajwa will be upon u
on a side note after you get back to work with your implants on your face
giphy.webp
will be awkward between your coworkers

Inder Bajwa will be upon u
on a side note after you get back to work with your implants on your face
giphy.webp
will be awkward between your coworkers
Its not implants. Its an orthognathic surgery. Breaking the lower jaw and moving it backwards to fix the underbite. I agree with the coworker part. It's gonna be weird lol.

Its not implants. Its an orthognathic surgery. Breaking the lower jaw and moving it backwards to fix the underbite. I agree with the coworker part. It's gonna be weird lol.
oh my bad sorry then
8.jpg
sounds like a natural surgery and won't look that drastic

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Good luck bro. You look like the indian Taylor Lautner lol, and you can always say you got in a fight and had surgery, you get to statusmaxx at the same time.

Good luck bro. You look like the indian Taylor Lautner lol, and you can always say you got in a fight and had surgery, you get to statusmaxx at the same time.
Thanks boyo. TBH people on reddit have told me that I looked like Taylor Lautner JFL. Yeah, or I can say that I had an accident and they had to do a lefort 2 lmao.

Good luck man. I hope you ascend. :feelsokman:
How many points of psl-increase do you expect post-surgery?

Good luck man. I hope you ascend. :feelsokman:
How many points of psl-increase do you expect post-surgery?
Thanks boyo. That is a tough question to answer. In pics from front I can look really decent but irl and motion the underbite fucks me up. So I would say 1 point irl which is what matters.

Having that straight frontal profile instead of the subhuman protruding lower jaw is going to make a lot of difference. Moreover they would also do a surgical repositioning of the upper lip so my gummy smile and droopy smile will also be fixed which, I expect, will further improve my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Wish u luck

• +1
They're completely dependent on me on the tech I work on but I haven't yet told them that I would be on a leave for like 2 weeks starting this Saturday. In fact I am planning to make some excuse 2 days earlier, making it appear as if some emergency or shit happened at family. Then I am going to be away for 2 weeks and come back after my surgery.

TBH it is a bit weird. I wonder if they would be able to tell if something has changed with my face. I expect to have some swelling. This is gonna be funny tbh. I am anyways quiting the job in December to move to South East Asia at my new job so I am in the not much fucks given mode right now.

I wish you all the best bro, looking forward to see the post op results.

• +1
gl, I hope you 're gonna be satisfied with the results

• +1
Good luck malocclusioncel.

Most people won't be able to tell unless there's a lot of bruising/swelling.

Most people won't be able to tell unless there's a lot of bruising/swelling.
I hope so. I might also say that I had some root canal or some shit thus the swelling, lol.