Office jobs can be scam bhais and drains your soul out WATCH OUT I WARNED U !

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
I finished my uni currently working in an office and let me tell you guys when I worked in a cinema as a fuckin ticketswapper I had 1000x more fun doing that and also I could watch movies, talk to interesting youngins. Now sitting in front of a computer doing boring excels and drains my non existent soul out... watch out I warned u:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, thereallegend, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Atleast you get the shekels goy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Imretarded? and AustinCutler
That's why I plan to do business. Job only when I have no option that too temporary. Can't be a corporate slave.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and thereallegend
Atleast you get the shekels goy.
getting Shekels meanwhile you live paycheck to paycheck:feelskek:

If you're not getting disability payments from gov, what are you doing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AustinCutler
getting Shekels meanwhile you live paycheck to paycheck:feelskek:

If you're not getting disability payments from gov, what are you doing tbh
agreed i might go back to a coffe shop jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
agreed i might go back to a coffe shop jfl
I plan on working at one too tbh. Fuck cute barista girls.

I'll do it after looksmaxxing to a mogger hipster

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
That's why I plan to do business. Job only when I have no option that too temporary. Can't be a corporate slave.
wat type of business ? i was thinking about doing video games where u play as an incel its an rpg and u can do whatever u want go ER, or just go Richard R or find ur true love and go study etc etc u can do everything

• JFL
I plan on working at one too tbh. Fuck cute barista girls.

I'll do it after looksmaxxing to a mogger hipster
im skinnymaxxed irght now with muscle on finally i got hollow cheeks my mom said to me when my face was puffier it was so cute JFL my mom is so redpilled its so over for her but anyways yea working out is a good plan

• Woah
im skinnymaxxed irght now with muscle on finally i got hollow cheeks my mom said to me when my face was puffier it was so cute JFL my mom is so redpilled its so over for her but anyways yea working out is a good plan
Brutal your mom likes little kids dude. She hates masc moggers:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Brutal your mom likes little kids dude. She hates masc moggers:feelshehe:
ye my step father is a 2.04 m 140kg teddy bear literally he is puffy and big af and looks young

• JFL
office work is anti human. it used to be that the people who were weak or feeble were relegated to office work because they couldn't do anything else, now it's considered a privilege to be able to sit in a cubicle all day and do the same thing for 50 years

wat type of business ? i was thinking about doing video games where u play as an incel its an rpg and u can do whatever u want go ER, or just go Richard R or find ur true love and go study etc etc u can do everything
Why play video game and be incel in it rather than being a chad ?? Aren't we playing incel mode irl ??