OFFICIAL 2024 REPS TO LOOKS TIER CONVERSION GUIDE

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Welcome to the official, 2024 reps to looks-tier conversion guide of looksmax.org

By reading this you’ll find out where you stand, are you a subhuman, mtn, or even chad?

# of repsLooks TierPSL equivalentAdditional comments
0-500Subhuman0.25-1.5Literally kys you utter piece of shit. Absolutely disgusting, stop trying to lecture me about steroids, you know nothing. I encourage you to delete your account.
500-2000LTN1.5-3Although still disgusting, at least there’s a chance you’re a tolerable user, while immediate roping isn’t advised, still, reconsider if you should be here
2000-5000MTN3-4.5Foids (or .org dalits) won’t be thirsting over you, but with enough jestering, you can still convince others to not tell you to rope. This is where life begins.
5000-10,000HTN4.5-5.5This is where I currently stand. You’re not a grey anymore, neither an OG or well known user. Depending on how fast you’ve acquired these reps, you might be LDAR-ing quite often. Nice job.
10,000-20,000Chadlite5.5-6Amazing. You’re now well known on the world’s #1 blackpill forum, if you’ve posted your face, finding a job might become more difficult, depending on your political views.
20,000-50,000Chad6-7.25You’ll never be forgotten. Everyone knows you, however, you got here by shitposting, stop lying to yourself. Either way, you’re chad, it doesn’t matter how you got here, the point is, you did. Mogger.
50,000-100,000Giga Chad7.25-7.75Fucking insane. Your achievments are truly beyond the grey minds comprehension, looksmax legend, you’ve got edits made about you, life is good.
100,000+Terra Chad7.75-8Mogger of the entire site. So far, only one user, @Xangsane has made it this far. At this point you own the site, @Master is quite literally just some fuckwit to you, you don’t care what happens, you’ve conquered everything there was to conquer. Eternal legend, you’ll never be forgotten, whatever you do. Congratulations, you’ve completed looksmax.org

tags

@kebab @WishIwasChico @Kamui @GabachoCopium @TechnoBoss @ConfusedBolivian @kanderior @Xangsane @ylrven @Ramezu @marek937 @psl5.8specimen @whitegymcel88 @Nick.Harte @randomop @tren_31 @Eli @anthony111553

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, TechnoBoss, Ramezu and 11 others
Images   2024 03 08T222313147

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and socialcel
Welcome to the official, 2024 reps to looks-tier conversion guide of looksmax.org

By reading this you’ll find out where you stand, are you a subhuman, mtn, or even chad?

0-500Subhuman0.25-1.5Literally kys you utter piece of shit. Absolutely disgusting, stop trying to lecture me about steroids, you know nothing. I encourage you to delete your account.
500-2000LTN1.5-3Although still disgusting, at least there’s a chance you’re a tolerable user, while immediate roping isn’t advised, still, reconsider if you should be here
2000-5000MTN3-4.5Foids (or .org dalits) won’t be thirsting over you, but with enough jestering, you can still convince others to not tell you to rope. This is where life begins.
5000-10,000HTN4.5-5.5This is where I currently stand. You’re not a grey anymore, neither an OG or well known user. Depending on how fast you’ve acquired these reps, you might be LDAR-ing quite often. Nice job.
10,000-20,000Chadlite5.5-6Amazing. You’re now well known on the world’s #1 blackpill forum, if you’ve posted your face, finding a job might become more difficult, depending on your political views.
20,000-50,000Chad6-7.25You’ll never be forgotten. Everyone knows you, however, you got here by shitposting, stop lying to yourself. Either way, you’re chad, it doesn’t matter how you got here, the point is, you did. Mogger.
50,000-100,000Giga Chad7.25-7.75Fucking insane. Your achievments are truly beyond the grey minds comprehension, looksmax legend, you’ve got edits made about you, life is good.
100,000+Terra Chad7.75-8Mogger of the entire site. So far, only one user, @Xangsane has made it this far. At this point you own the site, @Master is quite literally just some fuckwit to you, you don’t care what happens, you’ve conquered everything there was to conquer. Eternal legend, you’ll never be forgotten, whatever you do. Congratulations, you’ve completed looksmax.org

tags

@kebab @WishIwasChico @Kamui @GabachoCopium @TechnoBoss @ConfusedBolivian @kanderior @Xangsane @ylrven @Ramezu @marek937 @psl5.8specimen @whitegymcel88 @Nick.Harte @randomop @tren_31 @Eli @anthony111553
pat me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and socialcel
Over for greycels

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Over I don’t think I’ll get to 5k

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and socialcel
Chadlite on the cusp of Chad

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and socialcel
Good to know I'm a chad in something
Thanks bro

• Love it
i dont know why i didnt recive the noti for this thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
Great, Now do for r/p Ratio

• +1
Do you want to get Giga Chad level too or just enjoy chad life?
Would delete soon gotta moneymax hard asf now and become a normie mentally
That dhit won't happen if I keep rotting here
Was a good time here tho won't regret joining

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
Would delete soon gotta moneymax hard asf now and become a normie mentally
That dhit won't happen if I keep rotting here
Was a good time here tho won't regret joining
Don’t delete saar I’m begging you!!!

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 5.5psl
nah what? @Xangsane and 4 others have 100.000+

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, socialcel and Xangsane

tags

Verging on Truecel just like real life

• JFL
Funny thing is, rep doesn't mean shit. I literally just write 'dnr' in every thread and I was almost at 3x rep/post ratio.

Over if you're spending 10 hours writing a thread about hormonemaxxing while I come in like a seasoned rotter and write 'dnr' and get 20 JFLs from people with 10k posts, and the guy who wrote the essay gets 2 reacts from greycels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lynxress and socialcel
Funny thing is, rep doesn't mean shit. I literally just write 'dnr' in every thread and I was almost at 3x rep/post ratio.

Over if you're spending 10 hours writing a thread about hormonemaxxing while I come in like a seasoned rotter and write 'dnr' and get 20 JFLs from people with 10k posts, and the guy who wrote the essay gets 2 reacts from greycels.
this is exactly why you’ll never catch me posting any long guides

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
fuck @try2beme forgot to tag u, anyways, you’re ascending to chad soon, how does it feel?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL