Official Heightmaxxing thread

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I've seen a lot of misinformation on here.

First of all you are done fully developing at 21-25 not 17.

Second of all the only thing that increases height is hgh hgh peptides or anything that increases igf1.

Don't try relaxin you'll probably get hurt. It's best to get advice from your doctor but if you can't then just just research.

Post your questions on thinksteroids.com it's a great forum they will answer everything.

For growth hgh works best with test for hyperplasia but you need an ai to lower estrogen to low levels

Don't freak out if you are 17 hgh and test takes times to work. Be careful you'll see results. Good luck guys.

Ugbodybuilding.com

Thinksteroids.com

Forum.steroid.com

All are good sites to ask questions.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 23154
Prolonged high estrogen (obesity can cause this) during childhood and adolescence close growth plates very early.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
It’s over for height maxxing I’m almost 22 and 173

Second of all the only thing that increases height is hgh hgh peptides or anything that increases igf1.

Don't try relaxin you'll probably get hurt. It's best to get advice from your doctor but if you can't then just just research.

Post your questions on thinksteroids.com it's a great forum they will answer everything.

For growth hgh works best with test for hyperplasia but you need an ai to lower estrogen to low levels

Don't freak out if you are 17 hgh and test takes times to work. Be careful you'll see results. Good luck guys.

Ugbodybuilding.com

Thinksteroids.com

Forum.steroid.com

What is relaxin and what does it do I always hear about it

What is relaxin and what does it do I always hear about it
It's a super expensive hormone that makes your hips longer, and sometimes wider.

Work after puberty?
Yes, according to @Thrombo, which took it in his late 20s and claimed 3 inch (7.5cm) increase.

Yes, according to @Thrombo, which took it in his late 20s and claimed 3 inch (7.5cm) increase.
Just fuck a Prime-JB and while she's pregnant breastfeed her to get this protein called Relaxin theory, so whatever

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Your semen contains relaxin. Relaxin 2 is completely safe

Ugbodybuilding.com

Thinksteroids.com

Forum.steroid.com

Is it worth to use test/HGH at 24 for masseter hypertrophy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
How did i know it was this nigga who made this thread before i clicked it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
How did i know it was this nigga who made this thread before i clicked it?
230961F2 EF2F 4247 9363 6413E1F9815D

are supplements like these actually increase androgen ?
I’m interested in the bone effect of high androgen

And advice ?
androgel is really expensive
Vitamin D and Zinc could really boost your test levels. Vitamin E is an estrogen suppressor, which lowering estrogen = testosterone production.

Magnesium is good too, get it from expresso because caffeine also increases testosterone

indianascension you should make a gymmax thread

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Vitamin D and Zinc could really boost your test levels. Vitamin E is an estrogen suppressor, which lowering estrogen = testosterone production.

Magnesium is good too, get it from expresso because caffeine also increases testosterone
Doesn’t caffeine also Inhibit Iron Absorption ? do you think vit e is an alternative for Al?

should i add msm for height like this guy is saying or is it cope?

thank you the goat

Doesn’t caffeine also Inhibit Iron Absorption ?
This is why it’s good. Iron is a toxic heavy metal that causes cell aging and could cause cancer, heart diseases among other diseases.
do you think vit e is an alternative for Al?
Yes

Novel interactions of vitamin E and estrogen in breast cancer. - PubMed - NCBI

Effect of vitamin E therapy on sexual functions of uremic patients in hemodialysis. - PubMed - NCBI - decreased prolactin by 69% in the study.

Vitamin E: Estrogen antagonist, energy promoter, and anti-inflammatory

should i add msm for height like this guy is saying or is it cope?
Cope

This is why it’s good. Iron is a toxic heavy metal that causes cell aging and could cause cancer, heart diseases among other diseases.

Yes

Novel interactions of vitamin E and estrogen in breast cancer. - PubMed - NCBI

Effect of vitamin E therapy on sexual functions of uremic patients in hemodialysis. - PubMed - NCBI - decreased prolactin by 69% in the study.

Vitamin E: Estrogen antagonist, energy promoter, and anti-inflammatory

Cope
Thank you man
you are Library full of knowledge