Official LooksMax.Me public opinion vote on the split ratio between BlackPill:RedPill & how much each matters (VOTING POLL INSIDE)

What split Blackpill:Redpill do you believe in? (How much matters side by side)

• 95:5

• 80:20

• 60:40

• 50:50

• 40:60

• 20:80

• 5:95

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
What split Blackpill:Redpill do you believe in?

For those autistic I want you to imagine the Red Pill means 'NT' (Neurotypical)

Vote objectively and not caring what the idiots that preach in bible-bashing fashion their shit to you all the time on here have to say. This is what you REALLY believe. Forgetting your OWN looks level.

How much matters side by side. If you think for example it's 95:5 (95% looks and 5% Game/Status/Social Value) vote 95:5

Remember Black Pill is on the left and Red Pill is on the right. I am very interested in the general consensus of this website. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so no belittling niggas

• +1
Reactions: thecel
red pill for gymmaxxing but that's it.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Social circle and NT are quite underrated on PSL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MakinItHappenReturn
red pill for gymmaxxing but that's it.

In terms of percentage how much does looks vs character/personality/identity matter

If it's 60/40 in favour of looks, vote that

Blackpill for one night stand
Redpill for LTRs and not to get cucked in marriage

Overall i would say 60/40

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and MakinItHappenReturn
In terms of percentage how much does looks vs character/personality/identity matter

If it's 60/40 in favour of looks, vote that
I still say 80/20 your physique is also determined by your genes so there is a natty cap.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
The whole PSL system is not foolproof or perfect

I still say 80/20 your physique is also determined by your genes so there is a natty cap.

I meant red pill in terms of game, as in Game/Status/Social Value

Whatever red piller coaches say, gym maxing is white pill, not red. Red is all that subtle art of seduction and shit. Deep voice etc. If yoiu wanna say deep voice is genetic, you need to hear me and refer to the fact I am of Indian descent

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel

Whatever red piller coaches say, gym maxing is white pill, not red. Red is all that subtle art of seduction and shit. Deep voice etc. If yoiu wanna say deep voice is genetic, you need to hear me and refer to the fact I am of Indian descent
The way I see it is the redpill is all the things you CAN DO to make a girl like you more, the black pill is what is out of your control like your genetics which is 80%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and MakinItHappenReturn
The way I see it is the redpill is all the things you CAN DO to make a girl like you more, the black pill is what is out of your control like your genetics which is 80%.

Exactly, which is why referring to muscle building genetics when thinking about red pill is flawed, because you can make yourself more desirable to a bitch mentally.

They are sexually turned on mentally too, unlike us where it's just physical.

• JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
Exactly, which is why referring to muscle building genetics when thinking about red pill is flawed, because you can make yourself more desirable to a bitch mentally.

They are sexually turned on mentally too, unlike us where it's just physical.
What is this pua tier shit I am reading, I thought this was looksmax:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun

its 100/0 for blackpill. @OldVirgin is best example for that. he is autistic, cant look at foids eyes and make decent conversations, stutters, low status loser, no value for society, makes no money and doesnt work out, thinks less of himself than others, likes to smell his hairy armpit in public and walks without pants in publice, BUT he still slays because of his slayer face and perect height of 5‘9. all redpill niggas debunked u can all fuck off now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 5786
depend why type of redpill
gymcel- mascular lean 20%, roidcel 1%, framecel 0%
behavior- just respect yourself dont be a betabux cuck ,5%
shower- 0.1%
haircut- 10% to chad, 0% to genetic inferior
pua- get the fuck out (-ve 50%)
hold frame- cringemaxxing (-ve 200% for incel)

its 100/0 for blackpill. @OldVirgin is best example for that. he is autistic, cant look at foids eyes and make decent conversations, stutters, low status loser, no value for society, makes no money and doesnt work out, thinks less of himself than others, likes to smell his hairy armpit in public and walks without pants in publice, BUT he still slays because of his slayer face and perect height of 5‘9. all redpill niggas debunked u can all fuck off now.

Any single proof available here to work off?

I mean I'm not quite sure what would have compelled him to make the user ID @OldVirgin otherwise

Seems like you might perhaps be on an exquisite troll job to me, may be?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
depend why type of redpill
gymcel- mascular lean 20%, roidcel 1%, framecel 0%
behavior- just respect yourself dont be a betabux cuck ,5%
shower- 0.1%
haircut- 10% to chad, 0% to genetic inferior
pua- get the fuck out (-ve 50%)
hold frame- cringemaxxing (-ve 200% for incel)

Game/Status/Social Value RedPill

Any single proof available here to work off?

I mean I'm not quite sure what would have compelled him to make the user ID @OldVirgin otherwise

Seems like you might perhaps be on an exquisite troll job to me, may be?
i cant show you his face otherwise he will get mad at me. but other users like @Thompsonz @PingPong @n0rthface @Nameless_Sunflower @Bitch @Basedprincess can confirm that he is one of the biggest slayer on this forum and has very high PSL. especially his hunter eyes even mog @Thompsonz . he just is very modest about it and doesnt brag about it because he knows it will make subhumans mad. but he is kinda stupid ngl, he wanted to get bimax even though he is very forward grown, the surgeon just laughed at him and sent him to a psychiatrist where he belongs tbh. he is not normal in the head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14323 and 4 others
i cant show you his face otherwise he will get mad at me. but other users like @Thompsonz @PingPong @n0rthface @Nameless_Sunflower @Bitch @Basedprincess can confirm that he is one of the biggest slayer on this forum and has very high PSL. especially his hunter eyes even mog @Thompsonz . he just is very modest about it and doesnt brag about it because he knows it will make subhumans mad. but he is kinda stupid ngl, he wanted to get bimax even though he is very forward grown, the surgeon just laughed at him and sent him to a psychiatrist where he belongs tbh. he is not normal in the head.
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
60:40-80:20 sounds about right

@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and Deleted member 5786
It's an inverted u shaped curve of redpilled importance wherein if you are very ugly Redpill does not matter, and if you are extremely good looking Redpill does not matter, but for the above average individuals for whom it matters the most I'd say like 70/30

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and MakinItHappenReturn
It's an inverted u shaped curve of redpilled importance wherein if you are very ugly Redpill does not matter, and if you are extremely good looking Redpill does not matter, but for the above average individuals for whom it matters the most I'd say like 70/30

Fair enough

The difference is if you're gigachad, tall with a big frame, but autistic and awkward you'll receive attention effortlessly.
If you're giga NT and sociable, but subhuman and manlet you'll struggle at life.

The blackpill is far more powerful.

The difference is if you're gigachad, tall with a big frame, but autistic and awkward you'll receive attention effortlessly.
If you're giga NT and sociable, but subhuman and manlet you'll struggle at life.

The blackpill is far more powerful.

True, the only fair way to do this is to use a high tier normie for reference

So far:

96975fd979146dbf5a8995e75f98ca7b

60:40 for a long term relationship 80:20 for slaying :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Bumptastic. More votes required niggas

Accidentally voted for 20n80 but it gotta be otherwise 80bp20rp

What split Blackpill:Redpill do you believe in?

For those autistic I want you to imagine the Red Pill means 'NT' (Neurotypical)

Vote objectively and not caring what the idiots that preach in bible-bashing fashion their shit to you all the time on here have to say. This is what you REALLY believe. Forgetting your OWN looks level.

How much matters side by side. If you think for example it's 95:5 (95% looks and 5% Game/Status/Social Value) vote 95:5

Remember Black Pill is on the left and Red Pill is on the right. I am very interested in the general consensus of this website. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so no belittling niggas

BlackPill Is For Retards.
RedPill Is Truth.
Pepe-Revolution-Throwing-Popcorn-Meme.jpeg

if youre too blackpilled youll just be neurotic and depressed, take your black pill knowledge and utilize with redpill info for maximum benefit

if youre too blackpilled youll just be neurotic and depressed, take your black pill knowledge and utilize with redpill info for maximum benefit

Black Pill is an extension of the Red

If you look the part as a man but don't act it, you will get even more disrespected

True you had the chance to act it in the first place. TRUE

And there will be people, both men and women, that still respect you ONLY because of your looks, but that's nowhere near as common as you believe.

The reason I voted 80/20 was because without at least solid looks (Or extreme height to compensate), the red pill doesn't exist, FOR YOU