Official: People who use the phrase “from the river…” will be JAILED in Austria

Based Austria

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
“From the river to the sea Palestine will be free” will soon be a very quick way to get house arrest or spend months in jail in many countries.

Can’t wait for @Manchild to cry in court about “I ain’t mean nuffin bad sir”
fucking hell

• JFL
“From the river to the sea Palestine will be free” will soon be a very quick way to get house arrest or spend months in jail in many countries.

Can’t wait for @Manchild to cry in court about “I ain’t mean nuffin bad sir”
Why should the world revolve only around "them"

• JFL
We all know what that would mean. Look at the jewish and christian numbers in other muslims countries.

They get extermished.

Islam is a murderous "religion" (cult) that needs to be stopped at all costs.
You mentally ill baboon, the talmud is the most evil book you will ever read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 44730 and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Haven't looked into it but can't really get much worse then killing all heretics

Bruh come on. You keep repeating this jew control stuff with no evidence.

Israel is like homo lgbtq city. If they’re willing to let Jews have that type of infestation in the heart of their state—they don’t run the world.

The deep state perverted whites run the world (with a few Jews here and there)
little brown bois cant cope with the fact WASP british white men rule the world so make up jew alternate realities in their head to cope lol

• +1
It dint happen
Careful. This is another charge.

Also I don’t understand how you can deny it when thousands of holocaust survivors are still alive and tell what happened to them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Ironic how laymen who don't study the religion of Islam spew claims as if they're knowledgeable.

Careful. This is another charge.

Also I don’t understand how you can deny it when thousands of holocaust survivors are still alive and tell what happened to them
im not austrian. But also its painfully obvious that its fake once you do some research. About how the jews ended up in power using that nexus point to deflect all criticism against them

jfl if you think the elites are religious (maybe they are ethically jewish, who knows) but they don't give a shit about religion
And the next hasbara who takes the blame of the jews and points it in another direction.

Attachments

• y7MGQU2.jpg
    y7MGQU2.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 0
im not austrian. But also its painfully obvious that its fake once you do some research. About how the jews ended up in power using that nexus point to deflect all criticism against them
Any rational person would first listen to both sides before he makes a judgement.

YouTube is filled with fresh interviews with these Jewish grandmas who survived. Listen to them and decide if they’re lying first.

Any rational person would first listen to both sides before he makes a judgement.

YouTube is filled with fresh interviews with these Jewish grandmas who survived. Listen to them and decide if they’re lying first.
fuck you jew

they just want free gibs, they got billions since ww2 no ending

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 44730 and .*my*.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and mug
fuck you jew

they just want free gibs, they got billions since ww2 no ending
This is heartless, dude. So many people suffered throughout history because of false judgements and bigotry, including your ancestors.

Use a vpn if you're unable to watch:

Imagine how hilarious it would be if you found out that you’re like 30% Jewish. You would probably kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Imagine how hilarious it would be if you found out that you’re like 30% Jewish. You would probably kill yourself
How do you find that out, by sending your DNA to a jewish laboratory and even pay for it?
To then get fake results and have your DNA in their database lol.

If i found out i'm 30% jewish i would go to the bank and say "give me my free shekels you fucking kike".
There is no poor jew, they get money from Germany for the holohoax and every food that get "blessed" by a Rabbi.

• JFL
little brown bois cant cope with the fact WASP british white men rule the world so make up jew alternate realities in their head to cope lol
Israel’s whiter than all the anglo countries in 2023

🇮🇱🇮🇱1488🇮🇱🇮🇱

• JFL
the young generation is religious retards
Wtf really ?

I’m starting to like israel more and more every day

Meanwhile youth everywhere else is Redditard atheist

• JFL
vast majority of jews don't study talmud, you're irrelevant lol