3rd week :
-2hours hardmewing
-perma mewing exept during sports
-10min tongue exercice and 5 minute chintucking

4th week :
-2,5hours hardmewing
-15min tongue exercice and 10 minute chintucking

Until this i'm only going to add more hours of hardmewing until i reach 4 hours at the 7th week

What I need to fix :
-Mouthbreathing at night (fuck it, even yesterday, i was hardmewing at night and my pillow was wet)
-Maybe I should remove by myself my fucking permanent retainers (I believe this shit reccesed my maxilla)

If you have any ideas to add, i'm here to try

I'm a fucking test ok ?
This may be cope, but i don't care, i'm going to try even if you find me evidence of cope.
If you want me to try your cope experiments, then tell me.

AND NEVER FORGET :

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MEMPSK, mvp2v1, bogii and 2 others
good luck
might work if you're 6

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, datboijj, RIPPED IRL and 3 others
btw maybe i should start chewing

After 8 weeks, If I have no fucking results, then maybe I'll surrender or i'll try again 8 more weeks

AFTER this, if it failed, that's not a problem, at least I tried, i'm not a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
I wonder if you can do surgically assisted mewing. Like they make cuts in your skull to make it malleable. I guess you can just get Lefort 2 at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
What day you start, today.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
I'm 15 and in 3 months i saw huge changes on my face (i was permamewing only + bonesmashing).
Why in only 3 months ? First because i'm young and most importantly because i took vitamin k2+d3 everyday, if you take this the results are litterraly gonna be 4 time faster, it's a fucking cheatcode (k2 and d3 change the bone remodeling process).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I'm 15 and in 3 months i saw huge changes on my face (i was permamewing only + bonesmashing).
Why in only 3 months ? First because i'm young and most importantly because i took vitamin k2+d3 everyday, if you take this the results are litterraly gonna be 4 time faster, it's a fucking cheatcode (k2 and d3 change the bone remodeling process).
don't bonesmash you will lose brain cells

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
don't bonesmash you will lose brain cells
I use a hammer so the momentum is already sufficient to induce wolff laws without having to hit fast (if i had to i would certainly lose brain cells).

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
alright i'm clearly going to buy K2 + D3
How much do you take ?

I use a hammer so the momentum is already sufficient to induce wolff laws without having to hit fast (if i had to i would certainly lose brain cells).
hitting with hammer is not a constant force

Try chintucking in bed, just lay down on your back without a pillow, chin tuck and sleep like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Blackpilled1027
Try chintucking in bed, just lay down on your back without a pillow, chin tuck and sleep like that.
I tried, I slept like 3 hours while mouth breathing.
I just can't sleep in the back but i'm going to retry

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
HerpDerpson

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING and HerpDerpson
alright i'm clearly going to buy K2 + D3
How much do you take ?
1 pill of both k2 and d3, 150mcg k2 mk7 (it turns into mk4 in the body) and 4000 UI D3.

• +1
1 pill of both k2 and d3, 150mcg k2 mk7 (it turns into mk4 in the body) and 4000 UI D3.
alright thanks
Wait, have you had problems with 150mcg of K2 ?
Some ppl say it's bad for the ass, not joking

I tried, I slept like 3 hours while mouth breathing.
When I was 29, I randomly put my tongue on the roof of my mouth and it just stayed there forever without effort. I wonder why I didn't do it as a child.
I just can't sleep in the back but i'm going to retry
I can't sleep on my back too, just can't fall asleep, probably due to my recessed jaw suffocating me (although I don't consciously feel the lack of air, my body must know something is wrong).

• +1
When I was 29, I randomly put my tongue on the roof of my mouth and it just stayed there forever without effort. I wonder why I didn't do it as a child.

I can't sleep on my back too, just can't fall asleep, probably due to my recessed jaw suffocating me (although I don't consciously feel the lack of air, my body must know something is wrong).
I have the same problem, always wakeup by my fucking retard genetics
It's like my brain is telling me "Keep coping incel :lul:"

Here's the plan everyday :

First week :
-1 hour of hardmewing

2nd week :
-1,5 hour hardmewing
-5min tongue exercice

3rd week :
-2hours hardmewing
-10min tongue exercice and 5 minute chintucking

4th week :
-2,5hours hardmewing
-15min tongue exercice and 10 minute chintucking

Until this i'm only going to add more hours of hardmewing until i reach 4 hours at the 7th week

What I need to fix :
-Mouthbreathing at night (fuck it, even yesterday, i was hardmewing at night and my pillow was wet)
-Maybe I should remove by myself my fucking permanent retainers (I believe this shit reccesed my maxilla)

If you have any ideas to add, i'm here to try

I'm a fucking test ok ?
This may be cope, but i don't care, i'm going to try even if you find me evidence of cope.
If you want me to try your cope experiments, then tell me.

AND NEVER FORGET :

Good plan so far. I may even join you. It’s a good way to get habituated to hard mewing. One small step at a time.

Can u explain how it increases bone remodeling or point me to a source which explain or even states that it does?

Can u explain how it increases bone remodeling or point me to a source which explain or even states that it does?

alright thanks
Wait, have you had problems with 150mcg of K2 ?
Some ppl say it's bad for the ass, not joking
No problem my brother, i wish i could've buy more of them.

Vitamin K2 inhibits osteoclastogenesis, which drives bone resorption, not sure it is the greatest thing to be taking for bone remodelling via mewing, which btw is a futile endeavour in itself trust me been doing it a hundred ways since 2016, K2 is better theoretically for appositional growth.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I need to think about it a little more. However I read both links, I think the second link is a great source of info for epistle who want to learn about bone remodeling especially. Anyway, there is this quote which I think sunmerises k2:

“K2 has the potential to suppress bone resorption or turnover by inhibiting osteoclast-induced bone resorption and/or increasing osteoblast activity”. So like I said K2 is not helping bone remodeling unless u have some form of deficiency which is causing a net bone loss. Instead taking it while healthy will help increase bone mass. Consider the following: you have braces on, and the orthonis trying to straighten your teeth. In order to do that you need bone remodeling, bone resorbs and deposits in relevant spots so the tooth stays stable within the bone. If you are heathy and megadoses k2 during this orthodontic treatment, you would SLOW the entire process down. Because bone resorption is part 1 of bone remodeling… change my mind