OFFICIALLY 6.6!!

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
@butterworld @Autismcel @Michael Myers

Newbie gains go crazy hopefully i can squeeze out a bit more newbie gains i’m making some tweaks with my routine tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Gengar and Autismcel
Shlomo'sFilth

A MONTH AGO YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE 6 BP YOU JEW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi
gz on having a micro ig

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and ShawarmaFilth
[cries in 6.5 inches of length]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and <6PSLcel
[cries in 7.6 inches of length]

what was ur starting point ?

• JFL
more eq gains and you will be hitting 8 soon
I’m natural. I don’t do any form of PE, nor do I wish to. I am a self-loving, self-accepting ethnic. :Comfy:

• +1
you dont need PE you changes sizes w time
I forgot you were that guy who keeps thinking I’m lying. :feelswhat: I am not LARPing about it, just used different methods (rulers versus measuring tapes) and coupled with EQ, you can get varied results. :ogre:

• Hmm...
I forgot you were that guy who keeps thinking I’m lying. :feelswhat: I am not LARPing about it, just used different methods (rulers versus measuring tapes) and coupled with EQ, you can get varied results. :ogre:
you literally gained like more than an inch in bp lenght randomly, no measuring method makes that happen unless u have like a massive curve or you now measure from the side

you literally gained like more than an inch in bp lenght randomly, no measuring method makes that happen unless u have like a massive curve or you now measure from the side
No, I haven’t gained more than an inch in BP. My ruler measurements and measuring tape measurements just give me different measurements because of the fat pad. With rulers, it includes the fat pad and the fat pad is varied depending on where I put it. But I don’t think it’s as accurate as measuring tapes, because you can directly place it on top of your penis and press it in. You can’t do this with rulers, because it’s painful, so you have to go up higher up on the fat pad which also will give a higher number. And that seems somewhat dishonest to me.

• JFL
No, I haven’t gained more than an inch in BP. My ruler measurements and measuring tape measurements just give me different measurements because of the fat pad. With rulers, it includes the fat pad and the fat pad is varied depending on where I put it. But I don’t think it’s as accurate as measuring tapes, because you can directly place it on top of your penis and press it in. You can’t do this with rulers, because it’s painful, so you have to go up higher up on the fat pad which also will give a higher number. And that seems somewhat dishonest to me.
lol u can easily do a bp measurement on your dick with a ruler wym u cant directly place it on top

lol u can easily do a bp measurement on your dick with a ruler wym u cant directly place it on top
No, you can’t do that, because it’s painful. You have to place it a little higher, into the fat pad. Or at least, that’s the case with me.

Bone pressed measurement

• JFL
lmao bro i do pe since 15 year old my shit is 7.6 inches im getting to 8 inches slowly and my girth is 5.6 getting to 6 girth

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
lmao bro i do pe since 15 year old my shit is 7.6 inches im getting to 8 inches slowly and my girth is 5.6 getting to 6 girth
Good for u i’m 16 almost 17

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
How old r u now and what was ur starting point

• +1
Reactions: asdvek