Officially racist as of today

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Wow, I was joking about not liking blacks but now I see them as animals

This group of nigger yelled all night long in the dorms, why do they act like such animals? It isn’t common sense to them to not yell, jump, dance and litter everywhere especially at 4 am?

So sorry if you are black and do not act like this but something is very wrong with your people, I didn’t know if the stereotypes I heard before coming to America were true but now I see they are real

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, dehydrated, iblamechico and 18 others
Artworks K644qyuBCVzEH0JX 1Ss4cQ t500x500

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, got.daim, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
322492f1c56f46cdea65cc2fd7d694d8

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel, sub5c3l and 3 others
Nigga what

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이

This group of nigger yelled all night long in the dorms, why do they act like such animals? It isn’t common sense to them to not yell, jump, dance and litter everywhere especially at 4 am?

So sorry if you are black and do not act like this but something is very wrong with your people, I didn’t know if the stereotypes I heard before coming to America were true but now I see they are real
You asian?

• +1
Oh, got any black girls coming for you?
No, they don’t like me, only attention i have gotten from them was a weird black girl obsessed with k pop and another one that laughed at me when she saw me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Sny, N1666 and 5 others
No, they don’t like me, only attention i have gotten from them was a weird black girl obsessed with k pop and another one that laughed at me when she saw me
Uh? I thought korean men get a lot of attention from girls so is that just a myth then

• JFL
Uh? I thought korean men get a lot of attention from girls so is that just a myth then
mtns don't get attention no matter what race you are jfl at you greycel

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Costcosuperstore, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
I'm far more racist than you

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, NumbThePain and 케이제이
No, unfortunately we don’t all look like a k pop idol/Cha eun woo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty, aspiringexcel and 1 other person

you can get InDiAyn, south Asian girls at ease tho

• +1

How to get koreans girls to like me? I have prettyboy features

• +1
You must be a high inhib rice jfl

• +1
Just be good looking and pale with good skin
So if i have good skin i can easily get korean girls to like me well my features are quite similiar to Zayn maliks if you know him

• +1
So if i have good skin i can easily get korean girls to like me well my features are quite similiar to Zayn maliks if you know him
do you have facial hair? Good, long, straight, but wavy hair? Double eye lids? Tall-ish? If no and yes to the rest then yes, Korean girls will like you

You and your blacks.

• +1
do you have facial hair? Good, long, straight, but wavy hair? Double eye lids? Tall-ish? If no and yes to the rest then yes, Korean girls will like you
My main features are my curled long eye lashes

• +1
all the koreans on my course are beyond subhuman for some unknown reason jfl, I'm sitting next to him as I type this

• +1
Are you a foreign exchange student?

• +1

There are niggers and then there are black gentlemen. FOB Africans tend to be black gentlemen and western-borns tend to be niggers. But, there’s always exceptions.

• +1

Are you actually Korean?

• +1