[Offtopic] Do dreams have meanings?

X

x69

?????? ????
Dreams are pretty interesting to me. Whenever I remember a dream I type it in google and see what it means and most of the time it actually connects with past events.

Has anyone experienced some little change in personality after certain dreams? I killed 8 unknown people in my dream yesterday and today I was more aggressive throughout the day. Much lower inhib and high energy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I usually have really good dreams so when I wake up I’m disappointed it was just a dream. I don’t know if they mean anything though.

• +1
I usually have really good dreams so when I wake up I’m disappointed it was just a dream. I don’t know if they mean anything though.

Does anything weird happen in those dreams?

• +1
Does anything weird happen in those dreams?
Don’t know, I usually forget about my dreams as the day goes by so the only thing I remember about my dreams is the shitty feeling of disappointment when my alarm wakes me up.

• +1
Dreams are pretty interesting to me. Whenever I remember a dream I type it in google and see what it means and most of the time it actually connects with past events.

Has anyone experienced some little change in personality after certain dreams? I killed 8 unknown people in my dream yesterday and today I was more aggressive throughout the day. Much lower inhib and high energy.
According to freud they have hidden underlying meanings in them regardless of how weird they are.

• +1
Don’t know, I usually forget about my dreams as the day goes by so the only thing I remember about my dreams is the shitty feeling of disappointment when my alarm wakes me up.
You should write them as soon as you get up.
According to freud they have hidden underlying meanings in them regardless of how weird they are.
I think it's a way to heal or deal with certain emotions. I've had 2-3 oneitis in my dream and they usually disappeared after I had a really weird dream where they appeared in. Brain is some awesome organ

• +1
I have heard that Dreams are, in addition to what @battlefieldincel stated, also are something that you want to fulfill, some are obvious, like a crush, but others are not so obvious, like nightmares

• +1
I think they do have a meaning, I mean I have had a lot of dreams of girls rejecting me and others of me figthing (I'm an agressive person)

• +1
I have heard that Dreams are, in addition to what @battlefieldincel stated, also are something that you want to fulfill, some are obvious, like a crush, but others are not so obvious, like nightmares
Yes the weirder dreams' underlying meaning can only be revealed by psychonanalysis.

• +1
They mean nothing.

• +1
I preffer not yo dream. One of the major reasons for me to smoke weed Is to stop dreaming but it stopped working a cuplé of Months ago

• +1
I have dreams about driving and the breaks stop working. Sometimes with people in the car. Many meaning for that one.

I also got pulled over with my mom, dad, older sister, with weed in my dream even though nothing similar to that has happened and seems strange

• +1
It means your brain is coping

• +1
Depends on the dream.

• +1
I once dreamt that my oneitis was waving and smiling at me on the bus. Two weeks later, it actually happened. But overally, dreams have no meaning and are generally a coping mechanism of your subconscious.

• +1