OG LOOKSMAXERS ENTER THIS THREAD ONLY

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
does anyone remember that one schizo that posted a photo of 3 or 2 guys and kept asking how can i look more like the guy on the right

that shit was funny they were all subhuman anyways i dont remember why he kept asking that but he did and i want the picture

yall got that shit nigga?

@Turtle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
that was @drop

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
that was @drop
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

It was @ThatBlackGymGuy

• WTF
Mofo said OG looksmaxxers 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Yuno_howitez
shit I remember this he was also posting this on r/IWH, and he even asked some foids "who is hotter" and did fake conversations where they'd supposedly say he's 8/10 or something lmao

also this nigga:
Jimsonbobson1

• JFL
this retarded nigga jimson bobson or something xD
yeah and also I remembered that this dude you mentioned in OP also was making conversations with foids "who of those 2 guys is hotter" and he was faking the convos with them saying "wow he's so hot 8/10" JFL
plus remembered that it was supposed to be his high school bully or something, bro must have had some humiliation kink or some shit

• JFL
mkbpylvuc64a1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty and Yuno_howitez
yeah and also I remembered that this dude you mentioned in OP also was making conversations with foids "who of those 2 guys is hotter" and he was faking the convos with them saying "wow he's so hot 8/10" JFL
plus remembered that it was supposed to be his high school bully or something, bro must have had some humiliation kink or some shit
this shit is from reddit OG days when incels were allowed it all seems like a blur in my mind but i remember it too man